Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 03:12:18 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Liquid Sunshine 1973 and the c**titude of YouTube comments.

Started by Brundle-Fly, November 08, 2019, 07:23:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brundle-Fly

How can such a beautiful obscure library lounge track from half a century ago create this dreary miasma? 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=276tBTaIhlw

alan nagsworth

Pauline Walnuts

Quote from: alan nagsworth on November 09, 2019, 08:19:55 AM
I don't see anything wrong with those comments?

I'm reading in 2019, and I couldn't see anything that out of the ordinary for stupid Youtube comments.

Brundle-Fly

alan nagsworth

Chriddof

This is what Brundle-Fly is talking about:

QuoteSyno Nymous
1 month ago (edited)
@0AK he is referring toba very specific style of music that has only come about a few (maybe 2 years ago) which clearly resembles this, even though this ìs obviously decades older. He knows there was mudic before the internet fpr fucks sake he commented on this goddamn video of MUSIC LONG BEFORE THE INTERNET... you fucking waste of human sperm

QuoteShay Tsfoni
1 month ago
@Syno Nymous  + @OAK  I think the only logical thing to do now is murder his family while he watches and then stab him once every 22 minutes until he dies in pain, all the while this song is playing in loops.
The guy made a joke... Calm your toxic madness and direct it at something important. There are so many things you could use this energy for to make the world better instead of just spewing out your meaningless internet anger

QuoteSyno Nymous
1 month ago (edited)
@Shay Tsfoni Oh so "subhuman degenerate" is a harmless joke, "waste of human sperm" is internet anger? Got it. Well, luckily you're a subhuman degenerate, a waste of human sperm and a joke, so I don't even have to think of a new insult... so have a nice day, piece of shit!:)
Why don't you direct your energy at something more important than pathetically whiteknighting for lobotomized idiots? Just sayin.

I've not checked the rest of the comments, but I would imagine exchanges like that happen again further down the line.

SteveDave