Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 02:14:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Orangutan Jungle School

Started by bgmnts, November 09, 2019, 12:10:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twit 2

Twit 2

State of that carry on. Fat shaming Beni next to a basket. Indonesian bloke's explanation of how a tree falls on an orangutan was just terrible. It lacked nearly all of the information necessary for such an account. The vet is called Vet Greggy, ffs, he'll probably try to fix them with egg-wash. He's got them in nappies on a tiled floor, the pervert.

Head Gardener

bgmnts

Quote from: Twit 2 on June 26, 2020, 04:14:28 AM
State of that carry on. Fat shaming Beni next to a basket.

Is a bit cruel isn't it? Can't they just distract him with stick or something while they banana feed the rest of the school?

ollyboro

There was a bit in one of the episodes when Beni stone cold refused to move. He was breathing out of his arse, so they had to drag the cunt along.

Orangutans definitely have a sense of humour. A dog knows when it's pleasing its owner and will carry on acting the cunt the more we laugh at them. But I don't think they necessarily get the joke. I remember seeing an orangutan at Blackpool zoo who, if she saw someone wearing headgear, would put her hand on her head, point, grin, then shake with mirth. Ten times funnier than Michael McIntyre. Superb creatures (orangutans, not McIntyres).

BlodwynPig

Next series announced: "Orangutan Jungle Dole Queue"