Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 03:53:06 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Wonderful, good, pure Arcus

Started by Twed, November 09, 2019, 02:51:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twed

This isn't a thread for you to talk about not understanding watching streamers. There's a thread dedicated to that already, you'll find it in the bin.

This is the thread for appreciating one of the most wonderful things on the Internet, which is Arcus' YouTube/Twitch channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynohULowy24

Arcus wears some sort of American hat. He seems to be a very gentle soul. He streams every day for something like 11 hours. He only plays NES games on real hardware. He likes cats. Somebody asked him what music he likes once, and he said he doesn't really like music. He took some time off for mental health reasons recently. He is back now. He plays games with a sort of rhythm, punctuating achievements with set phrases that you'll pick up after a video or two.

He is a good clunk.

Relaxing, good wholesome vibe. Never heard of the guy. NES ain't my bag but it kind of fits his personality.

Twed

Yeah, most of the games are that depressing NES industro-garbage, but any game will do with Arcus.