Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 01:25:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Are men funny?

Started by Spiny Norman, November 10, 2019, 10:20:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Small Man Big Horse

If men were funny then male prisons would be the funniest places on earth. But are they? I don't know, for I have never committed a crime.

lazyhour

Four of the funniest people I know are women, and I know absolutely loads of people. In contrast, I know an extremely large amount of boring, unfunny men. QED.

oy vey

I know a woman who became a man. Her sense of humour vanished post op. Doctors are baffled. In short, she gave away her cunt and became one in the process. QED.

Wolf8312

Quote from: Spiny Norman on November 10, 2019, 10:20:23 PM
There've been weeks that I've only met the most boring human males: men with no sense of humour, who could not detect irony at all. Even if they had had an education, and weren't chartered accountants.

This isn't one of those nobody laughs at my jokes, so they're all boring and unfunny assholes thing's is it? Because for them to laugh at your jokes they needn't be funny right?

And why focus on men but not women?

Quote from: oy vey on November 13, 2019, 12:00:51 PM
I know a woman who became a man. Her sense of humour vanished post op. Doctors are baffled. In short, she gave away her cunt and became one in the process. QED.

And that woman's name? Glinda Linehan.

oy vey

Quote from: Old Gold Tooth on November 13, 2019, 02:36:41 PM
And that woman's name? Glinda Linehan.

In the 90's she could do no wrong. Installed a cock, installed twitter. QED.

thenoise

Hello women reading this I think that women are great and men are rubbish, even more than this lot do. If only there were some exception to this tedious norm? PM for deats x

Funcrusher

Most men aren't particularly funny. Most women aren't particularly funny. This is why comedians, comic actors and writers get paid often substantial sums of money for being funny. Men virtue signalling on comedy forums are funny.

FredNurke

Quote from: poodlefaker on November 13, 2019, 09:54:50 PM
Ent men daft, eh?

Yes, but Entwives extinct, so it's swings and roundabouts.