Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 11:33:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Carpal Anus Syndrome

Started by Replies From View, November 11, 2019, 12:45:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Replies From View

That racket you can hear outside is Winston.

Winston has Carpal Anus Syndrome and he is in agony.

Why not open your window and give him a wave?

Replies From View

I've just had the Carpool Anus Syndication yawning at me down the phone.  How is it not obvious I wasn't talking about them?!

Replies From View

Hi so would all members of the Carpool Anus Syndication please stop phoning me as this has nothing to do with you.

Not everything is about you, in fact if I am honest hardly anything is so shut the fuck up.

Replies From View

WILL YOU WANKERS FROM THE CARPOOL ANUS THING GET OFF THE FUCKING PHONE TO ME.  I NEED TO PHONE SOMEBODY FROM THE CARPAL ANUS ONE AND IT KEEPS RINGING EVERY TIME I HANG UP ON YOU.

CARPOOLS AND CARPAL ARE DISTINCT OPERATIONS OF ABSOLUTELY UNRELATED FACETS OF LIFE - GET OVER IT.

NJ Uncut

Oh, sorry.

I wanted the Car PISS Anus Syndicated Wholesalers

I bet you get this all the time! You wouldn't have their number by any chance?

Replies From View

Would you mind not hogging the tannoy please.

Talk to me using just your actual voice and my ears that are just here.

pancreas

Hello, this is Mr. Pancreas and I'm calling from the Carpool Anus Syndication. We understand you've been involved in an anal accident involving a motor vehicle, which was not your fault. Is that correct?

Replies From View

Quote from: pancreas on November 11, 2019, 11:57:14 PM
Hello, this is Mr. Pancreas and I'm calling from the Carpool Anus Syndication. We understand you've been involved in an anal accident involving a motor vehicle, which was not your fault. Is that correct?

Hello, no that is not true.  All I am trying to do is use my telephone - which by the way I bought with my own money - to find palliative care sites for people with Carpal Anus Syndrome, but I can't even get started on this task because members of your organisation keep clogging it up with all slogans about getting 52 mock-anuses made for worldwide syndication.

pancreas

Oh, I am sorry to hear that, sir. Would you like me to transfer you to the Carpal Anus Syndrome wing of our business? We can pursue a claim of anal negligence against your employer on a no-win-no-fee basis.

Replies From View

Quote from: pancreas on November 12, 2019, 12:16:10 AM
Oh, I am sorry to hear that, sir. Would you like me to transfer you to the Carpal Anus Syndrome wing of our business? We can pursue a claim of anal negligence against your employer on a no-win-no-fee basis.

No thank you I have my own Carpal Anus Syndrome wing, and would be quite happy if you would just hang up your phone.

pancreas

Can I nevertheless interest you in some travel insurance?

Glebe