Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 07:44:57 AM

Login with username, password and session length

CaB: The Movie.

Started by Glebe, November 11, 2019, 12:29:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glebe

Inspired by the Absolutely pisspoor British films thread, just thinking, if anyone ever gets a Kickstarter together for the long-awaited CaB: The Movie, a sizable chuck of the budget should go towards getting Danny Dyer or summit to make a cameo.

BlodwynPig

Glebe

Quote from: BlodwynPig on November 11, 2019, 12:29:25 PMDoomy Dwyer?

Heh oh yeah, actually Dyer will be pretty 'Doomy' himself when he gets the CaB-call!

Ferris

I'd need a producer credit and the largest trailer before I could consider this.

Have your people call my people.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on November 11, 2019, 12:37:06 PM
I'd need a producer credit and the largest trailer before I could consider this.

Have your people call my people.

Just got the news that Mark Wahlberg has signed up to play you...as a drunken, absent father 100% on the forum.

Ferris

Quote from: BlodwynPig on November 11, 2019, 12:49:54 PM
Just got the news that Mark Wahlberg has signed up to play you...as a drunken, absent father 100% on the forum.

It's the producers choice of course, but I'd probably be slightly cheaper.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on November 11, 2019, 01:56:41 PM
It's the producers choice of course, but I'd probably be slightly cheaper.

You couldn't act for toffee. (see popcorn leaked vid).

"Hey mom, who is that character?"

"I think its supposed to be famous baseball stats-guy and auteur forum poster, Ferrishwheelbueller, but its nothing like him"

"Awww shucks, Marky Wahlberg was supposed to play him......this douchebag SUCKS EGGS, MOM!"

"Wash your mouth Eric!"

wosl

The Mad Fuckers was such a startling and unlikely success, as a sort of tribute to the memory of Tony Wilson we should be aiming to make this a Mad Fuckers II, in effect.

EOLAN

Joshua Malina can play me in a brief scene midway through. Slowly examining a whiskey glass in the background of the primary action. At one stage I might shout out a few curse words for no apparent reason.

Dex Sawash

Won't go see it due to this poster has been #CANCELLED

BlodwynPig

Quote from: EOLAN on November 11, 2019, 02:49:25 PM
Joshua Malina can play me in a brief scene midway through. Slowly examining a whiskey glass in the background of the primary action. At one stage I might shout out a few curse words for no apparent reason.

Sad news, your cameo has been cut from the movie and replaced by a scene showing Paddy Considine stealing a torch from a Tescos.

bgmnts

Chris Farley is dead so sadly I will have to play myself.

wosl

NJ Uncut

Denzel's Friend as New Jack Uncut

Brundle-Fly

Quote from: Glebe on November 11, 2019, 12:29:04 PM
Inspired by the Absolutely pisspoor British films thread, just thinking, if anyone ever gets a Kickstarter together for the long-awaited CaB: The Movie, a sizable chuck of the budget should go towards getting Danny Dyer or summit to make a cameo.

Looking at that old thread has made me realise St Eddie has not posted on CaB since July.  Hope he's alright.

wosl

I hope an acclaimed, photogenic, charismatic A-lister is cast to play me.

And they then get cancelled for taking the role , Scarlett Johansson-style, because I'm nothing like that.

poo

will you see knobs going in and out

Small Man Big Horse

Quote from: Brundle-Fly on November 11, 2019, 03:28:18 PM
Looking at that old thread has made me realise St Eddie has not posted on CaB since July.  Hope he's alright.

He's back in pog form / under a new name.

Lost Oliver

Happy to get my bum out for this.

NJ Uncut

Quote from: poo on November 11, 2019, 03:45:16 PM
will you see knobs going in and out

Not in film, but in theatre?

I'd positively bank on it

Replies From View

I'm sure I won't be the first to tell you that I come with sufficient "box office pull" of my own to warrant playing myself in this movie.  Unlike everyone else who will need to be recast as recognisable Hollywood grotesques of myriad forms.

I will be the romantic lead of course, but I will demonstrate all the talents of the other proper Marx Brothers as well, don't worry.

In fact do we even need to bother including anyone but me in this?  It's an awful lot of paperwork for an immensely slim gain.

Blue Jam

NJ Uncut

Can I appear in the first act, only to storm off irritated, and reappear in act three claiming to be portraying a different character, only it isn't at all?

BlodwynPig

Quote from: bgmnts on November 11, 2019, 03:23:51 PM
Fuck off.

Gervais is available, but has decided to play Paulie Walnuts instead

BlodwynPig

Pre-credits

Scene: A dingy nightclub bathroom

A young man is see entering a vacant toilet cubicle, the sound of mid-90s era dance music muffled by the heavy black door.

Young man (from beyond cubicle door) 'ngggghhhh NGGGHHHHH'

*splatter noises*

Young man : 'oh fuck, oh fucking hell'

Some minutes pass.

Young man waddles out of bathroom*

Hip man dressed in rave attire of the period enters bathroom and subsequently the cubicle

"OH FUCKKKKKKING CHRIST"

*camera zoom* *muffled music becomes sharp and focused, turning funky* *credits roll*

"CaB: The Movie"

Starring...

Danny Dyer as Doomy Dwyer

Rick Moranis as SmallManBigHorse

etc

NJ Uncut

Replies from View animatronic as per bloody usual

dallasman

This already sounds overcooked. Phase one complete.