Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 06:20:00 PM

Login with username, password and session length

I'm A Celeb... 2019

Started by Malcy, November 11, 2019, 11:29:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malcy

Absolute shite lineup this year.

https://www.digitalspy.com/tv/reality-tv/g29763909/im-a-celebrity-2019-cast-gallery/

I stopped watching years ago but tuned in last year due to the great lineup and most of the contestants being likeable. This year's is just pish.

Dr Rock

QuoteJacqueline Jossa
How You'd Know Her: Played one of the Lauren Brannings on EastEnders

My gf, the crime-fighter, put her dad in prison.

up_the_hampipe

Andrew Maxwell and Caitlyn Jenner have me intrigued. More than the usual line-ups anyway.

machotrouts

Maybe it's my intuitive defence of anything involving a Girl Aloud speaking, but my first thought when I saw the line-up was, huh, they've done pretty well out of Celebrity Big Brother not being on anymore. Who's the last person they had with the international stature of Caitlyn Jenner? I mean besides Bobby Ball.

Obviously it goes without saying that fuck this repulsive shit for cunts show. I mean, I'll watch it, Nadine obviously, but I'll make sure to take a list of who's bought slots in the ad breaks and boycott them to morally neutralise my actions.

Like when I planted half a dozen trees before bombing it to Elton John's birthday bash by concorde.

Alberon

Any chance they can just drop them all into the raging bushfires?

dissolute ocelot

Fuck I hope there's an insect version where a beetle has to eat Caitlin Jenner if it wants a TV career.

littlefoot

Dammit, I actually know two this year. Caitlyn and Wrighty. Won't be enough to make me watch this shit, mind you.

timebug

I know two of this years crop,and have heard of Bruce Jenner; (But have never/will never/you couldn't pay me to...watched the fucking Kardashian shite, or Strictly, or BGT or X Wank or any of that shite!)
And I say 'Bruce' Jenner because whilst channel hopping on sunday, I caught five  minutes of this, and he/she came across as very butch for a transexual. Sorry, I feel for anyone who is gender confused,to the point where they have the surgery and the hormones to achieve their desired status, but all I saw was a sad and confused older person.
And that unfunny Cunt Andrew Maxwell. OH yeah, and Garraway from all of Channel 3s Morning Programmes.

poo

"I'm 70, am I too old to put myself through this?" frets Caitlin Jenner.

Mate, it's 22 days max. Harry Redknapp won it at 71. Behave yourself.

Love this! Wrighty...back to goal...receives the ball from Caitlyn Jenner, swivels and lashes one into the onion bag from 30 yards out! Over the head of a hapless Andrew Maxwell...

Would be great if something like this happened haha

Ballad of Ballard Berkley

Things will really hot up now that yer man from Call the Midwife and that bloke from Corrie/The Royle Family are on board.

Quote from: Ballad of Ballard Berkley on November 20, 2019, 10:05:14 PM
Things will really hot up now that yer man from Call the Midwife and that bloke from Corrie/The Royle Family are on board.

Agreed, they will be launching lofted through balls to Wrighty all day long, takes them on the half turn and it's a goal, pretty much.

Malcy

Ended up watching this every night from about a week in. Didn't like Andrew Maxwell much and James was a right tosser but the rest have been Ok.

I think Andy will win with Jacqueline second and Roman 3rd.

JesusAndYourBush

The other day when they were doing the bushtucker trial where two of them were strapped to a giant record while a neverending stream of insects and slop were poured on them, with each round starting with a song with one word changed, I was disappointed they didn't do "Let's get ready to CHUNDER".  It'd have been doubly appropriate as they had to bash the hell out of a pinata with large plastic microphones and the lyric of that song tells us to "watch us wreck the mic".

Malcy

Quote from: JesusAndYourBush on December 08, 2019, 04:39:35 PM
The other day when they were doing the bushtucker trial where two of them were strapped to a giant record while a neverending stream of insects and slop were poured on them, with each round starting with a song with one word changed, I was disappointed they didn't do "Let's get ready to CHUNDER".  It'd have been doubly appropriate as they had to bash the hell out of a pinata with large plastic microphones and the lyric of that song tells us to "watch us wreck the mic".

You should get a job on the show. What they had was just a lazy rehash of last year where it was a pizza base rather than a record.

Malcy

Surprised at Jacqueline winning even though I wanted her to. Andy looked a bit gutted but the best two got to the final.