Author Topic: I'm A Celeb... 2019  (Read 1163 times)

Malcy

• This is a Post Office isn't it?
    • Twitter
I'm A Celeb... 2019
« on: November 11, 2019, 11:29:20 PM »
Absolute shite lineup this year.

https://www.digitalspy.com/tv/reality-tv/g29763909/im-a-celebrity-2019-cast-gallery/

I stopped watching years ago but tuned in last year due to the great lineup and most of the contestants being likeable. This year's is just pish.

Dr Rock

• The BEST of luck!
Re: I'm A Celeb... 2019
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2019, 08:35:51 PM »
Jacqueline Jossa
How You'd Know Her: Played one of the Lauren Brannings on EastEnders

My gf, the crime-fighter, put her dad in prison.

up_the_hampipe

• Crowd appeaser
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2019, 08:45:39 PM »
Andrew Maxwell and Caitlyn Jenner have me intrigued. More than the usual line-ups anyway.

thecuriousorange

• WELCOME THRILLHOU
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2019, 08:47:32 PM »
#TeamNadine

machotrouts

• Twitter
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2019, 08:50:12 PM »
Maybe it's my intuitive defence of anything involving a Girl Aloud speaking, but my first thought when I saw the line-up was, huh, they've done pretty well out of Celebrity Big Brother not being on anymore. Who's the last person they had with the international stature of Caitlyn Jenner? I mean besides Bobby Ball.

Obviously it goes without saying that fuck this repulsive shit for cunts show. I mean, I'll watch it, Nadine obviously, but I'll make sure to take a list of who's bought slots in the ad breaks and boycott them to morally neutralise my actions.

thecuriousorange

• WELCOME THRILLHOU
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2019, 09:00:14 PM »
Like when I planted half a dozen trees before bombing it to Elton John's birthday bash by concorde.

Alberon

• His heart is an empty fridge
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2019, 09:03:54 PM »
Any chance they can just drop them all into the raging bushfires?

« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2019, 04:43:47 PM »
Fuck I hope there's an insect version where a beetle has to eat Caitlin Jenner if it wants a TV career.

« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2019, 06:48:43 PM »
Dammit, I actually know two this year. Caitlyn and Wrighty. Won't be enough to make me watch this shit, mind you.

timebug

• Serges Dad
« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2019, 09:18:37 AM »
I know two of this years crop,and have heard of Bruce Jenner; (But have never/will never/you couldn't pay me to...watched the fucking Kardashian shite, or Strictly, or BGT or X Wank or any of that shite!)
And I say 'Bruce' Jenner because whilst channel hopping on sunday, I caught five  minutes of this, and he/she came across as very butch for a transexual. Sorry, I feel for anyone who is gender confused,to the point where they have the surgery and the hormones to achieve their desired status, but all I saw was a sad and confused older person.
And that unfunny Cunt Andrew Maxwell. OH yeah, and Garraway from all of Channel 3s Morning Programmes.

« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2019, 11:02:19 AM »
timebug #cancelled.

« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2019, 12:05:51 PM »
Haskell juicing big time.

« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2019, 12:36:32 PM »
"I'm 70, am I too old to put myself through this?" frets Caitlin Jenner.

Mate, it's 22 days max. Harry Redknapp won it at 71. Behave yourself.

« Reply #13 on: November 19, 2019, 02:10:37 PM »
Love this! Wrighty...back to goal...receives the ball from Caitlyn Jenner, swivels and lashes one into the onion bag from 30 yards out! Over the head of a hapless Andrew Maxwell...

Would be great if something like this happened haha

Ballad of Ballard Berkley

• a hopeless vanity... a stupefyingly futile conceit
« Reply #14 on: November 20, 2019, 10:05:14 PM »
Things will really hot up now that yer man from Call the Midwife and that bloke from Corrie/The Royle Family are on board.

« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2019, 03:00:14 PM »
Things will really hot up now that yer man from Call the Midwife and that bloke from Corrie/The Royle Family are on board.

Agreed, they will be launching lofted through balls to Wrighty all day long, takes them on the half turn and it's a goal, pretty much.

Malcy

• Twitter
« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2019, 12:35:27 PM »
Ended up watching this every night from about a week in. Didn't like Andrew Maxwell much and James was a right tosser but the rest have been Ok.

I think Andy will win with Jacqueline second and Roman 3rd.

JesusAndYourBush

• Earnest silky coconut shell
    • http://www.google.com
« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2019, 04:39:35 PM »
The other day when they were doing the bushtucker trial where two of them were strapped to a giant record while a neverending stream of insects and slop were poured on them, with each round starting with a song with one word changed, I was disappointed they didn't do "Let's get ready to CHUNDER".  It'd have been doubly appropriate as they had to bash the hell out of a pinata with large plastic microphones and the lyric of that song tells us to "watch us wreck the mic".

Malcy

• Twitter
« Reply #18 on: December 08, 2019, 04:54:08 PM »
The other day when they were doing the bushtucker trial where two of them were strapped to a giant record while a neverending stream of insects and slop were poured on them, with each round starting with a song with one word changed, I was disappointed they didn't do "Let's get ready to CHUNDER".  It'd have been doubly appropriate as they had to bash the hell out of a pinata with large plastic microphones and the lyric of that song tells us to "watch us wreck the mic".

You should get a job on the show. What they had was just a lazy rehash of last year where it was a pizza base rather than a record.

Malcy

• Twitter
« Reply #19 on: December 08, 2019, 10:40:29 PM »
Surprised at Jacqueline winning even though I wanted her to. Andy looked a bit gutted but the best two got to the final.