Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 11:23:03 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Green Party Party

Started by The Boston Crab, November 12, 2019, 06:32:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vote Green and change your way of life if you actually care about other people, not just people like you in this one little shithouse declining country.

Vote Green if you don't wanna get ROASTED TO DEATH.

Cheers.

ZoyzaSorris

Or vote for the one party that can actually get into power that is promising just as radical solutions to our fucking up of the planet, rather than wasting your vote and letting the planet-devouring Tories in (unless you are in Brighton Pavilion). Are you a bit drunk?

Just making sure Green guys got somewhere to chat too.

ZoyzaSorris

NoSleep

I advise TBC to vote LibDem if he wants another five years of the Tories.

canadagoose

Quote from: The Boston Crab on November 12, 2019, 06:32:58 AM

Vote Green and change your way of life if you actually care about other people, not just people like you in this one little shithouse declining country.

Vote Green if you don't wanna get ROASTED TO DEATH.

Cheers.

Hello, I'm 99% voting Green in a month, hope that helps. Cheers bye

kittens

not allowed to vote green!!! i'm so riled!!! make sure to vote labour OK!!!

Zetetic

Greens have surrendered in my neck of the woods (no pun intended!) so I guess the planet stuff is over.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

The Greens are decent sorts unlike the Lib Dems.

Labour are starting to nick a lot of their ideas, including basic income, green new deal etc and could conceivably wield power, so them for me.

ZoyzaSorris

I'm not against the Greens at all. I used to be a Green member and voter. Their recent dallying with the Dems, helping to detoxify that neoliberal anti-environmental entity, has been pretty unforgivable. And right now, when Labour actually represents a genuinely radical new green hope, and the alternative is the exact opposite, it is sheer indulgence. And probably basically for those who don't want any actual change but want to feel slightly like they aren't part of the problem. But they are.

If you vote Green your a Tory.

canadagoose

pancreas

Quote from: ZoyzaSorris on November 12, 2019, 08:51:13 AM
I'm not against the Greens at all. I used to be a Green member and voter. Their recent dallying with the Dems, helping to detoxify that neoliberal anti-environmental entity, has been pretty unforgivable. And right now, when Labour actually represents a genuinely radical new green hope, and the alternative is the exact opposite, it is sheer indulgence. And probably basically for those who don't want any actual change but want to feel slightly like they aren't part of the problem. But they are.

This is the hot soya milky T, right here.

canadagoose

Oi! Labour! Back into your own thread, lads. This is ARE thread

marquis_de_sad

Quote from: canadagoose on November 12, 2019, 09:25:28 AM
Oi! Labour! Back into your own thread, lads. This is ARE thread

Arboreal thread.

Who Labour gonna blame when Green win the general election?

GREEN

pancreas

Bosto this morn:

🤮

(Note colour of sick.)

marquis_de_sad

Do the Green Party have leaflets though aaahh I bet they do

marquis_de_sad

Do they produce carbon dioxide when they breathe? I bet they do the smug hypocrites.

marquis_de_sad

Do they cover up paedophile scandals? Not that I've heard of, but isn't that in many ways more suspicious?

kittens

labour should be called red party. and tories blue party. then we all dress up in our colours and have a big Barney and the prime minister is the guy who wins the Barney.

Quote from: kittens on November 12, 2019, 09:33:29 AM
labour should be called red party. and tories blue party. then we all dress up in our colours and have a big Barney and the prime minister is the guy who wins the Barney.

Just had to leave a meeting because I was gonna die of suppressed laughter

NoSleep

Quote from: kittens on November 12, 2019, 09:33:29 AM
labour should be called red party.

They sing a song about their red flag, to the tune of Oh Christmas Tree, and christmas trees are green, so they've got that covered (in pine needles).

marquis_de_sad

Also the BBC logo is red, because they're communists.

touchingcloth

Is TIG the green one? I'm voting them because Rebecca Long-Bailey is our constituency MP and there's not a chance she won't get in again and I love Chukka Chukka Wah Wah. Might vote We are the Reality Party if Mark Berry decides to stand again.

madhair60

voting is fucking lame and pointless

EOLAN

Is Larry Sanders running for a seat in this general election?

Looks so much younger than his younger brother Bernie.
Obviously being of Jewish he had to leave the Labour Party  due to Blair being too right-wing/centrist for his liking and his foreign policies in the early 2000s

SpiderChrist

Quote from: Zetetic on November 12, 2019, 08:23:50 AM
Greens have surrendered in my neck of the woods (no pun intended!) so I guess the planet stuff is over.

Same here. Standing aside for the LibDems apparently:

https://www.cambridge-news.co.uk/news/cambridge-news/green-party-stand-down-cambs-17215975

Buelligan

Quote from: ZoyzaSorris on November 12, 2019, 08:51:13 AM

Absolutely this.  And LD is the party of choice for all those people who want to keep on flying and using palm oil products whilst ostentatiously waving their recycling bags at the poor.  The Greens lost my respect the moment they jumped into bed with that shower.