Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 12:24:44 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Green Party Party

Started by The Boston Crab, November 12, 2019, 06:32:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

New folder

i think you should probably step down as green party spokesman, it's not working

imitationleather

Yeah never knew the Greens were so touchy!

It's like when the forum became over-run with pissed off pharmacists.

chveik

bosto's trolling is a success, once again

touchingcloth

Quote from: imitationleather on November 12, 2019, 08:04:54 PM
Yeah never knew the Greens were so touchy!

It's like when the forum became over-run with pissed off pharmacists.

I missed that, what happened?

On the topic of pharmacists, why does it take them so long to try all the drugs?

Buelligan

Quote from: biniput on November 12, 2019, 07:32:29 PM
Are you this numb through practice? What have I been on about this whole time? Now I assume that all this tactical voting thing is about stopping Brexit and the Tories yes? So then how can the Greens contribute is the question I have to spell out. So then I assume this is about how this is achieved. For the voters this is obviously about who to vote for yes? Now then about the parties themselvs what can they do. I assume some sort of tactical set up there? If not then the usual candidates stand in the usual seats yes? Now then this has been decided as not good enough yes? So It has been decided very unselfishly by Labour types that all must make way for them because pragmatism yes? Now if the Greens offer some sort of pact or whatever and is rejected then surely we have to ask why Labour would do that. Do they want Greens to stand against them? So if the Greens A: have to be tactical and B: cannot get Labour onside then they have only 1 or 2 parties left yes? Ok so in wales it would be Plaid and in England there is what? ONLY the LD. If they cannot touch the LD then what. How the fuck do you not understand this is the question. You lot want them to achieve what with whom? There are no other options other than what you cowards seem unable to say in that they should just field no one anywhere. What effect would a Green and PC pact achieve? Very Little. Basically it was this:

Everyone: Please help us to avoid Tory and Brexit

Green party:  OK So how do you want Co-operation:

Labour: Fuck off

Green:  Ok so we do something with other parties just for now then:

Everyone: Fuck off greens you LD scum

Green: ........

I do hear your question.  I don't understand the point of the question.  What is the point, what is being achieved for the Green movement by giving its name and its potential votes to supporting the LDs?  What extra thing is the Green Party achieving, for itself or for the world, by doing this this? 

It's not a question of them being told to fuck off or being scum, I simply said I'd lost respect for them.  That is all.

pancreas

Quote from: The Boston Crab on November 12, 2019, 05:53:30 PM
Can't wait for GREEN to actually win the Election and bump this thread.

You're actually going to vote Labour, aren't you.

You know that now. Maybe you didn't earlier. But you do know it now.

This is the latest fishing scandal.

jobotic

A friend was at a climate change rally in Canterbury a few days ago. When someone said that everyone on Canterbury needed to vote Labour in order to get an MP that will fight for a green agenda the Green Party person said "let's not make this political".

I know some local Greens and they're sound, but it seems a haven for centrists who don't want anything toooo radical to happen.

idunnosomename

Everyone vote Labour get fucked splitters