Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 08:29:16 PM

Login with username, password and session length

0bvious things you wish someone else would realise (2019 edition)

Started by Norton Canes, November 12, 2019, 10:46:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

seepage

Quote from: poodlefaker on November 13, 2019, 08:39:41 AM
Putting your binbags out the night before collection day in an area with a large urban fox population means they will be torn open and their contents scattered along the length of the street. Every. Fucking. Week.

the crows down my street also tear open the clear pink bags in broad daylight, the cheeky bastards. Not sure why as they're for plastic, tin cans & glass. 

gib

Quote from: seepage on November 13, 2019, 10:00:20 AM
the crows down my street also tear open the clear pink bags in broad daylight, the cheeky bastards. Not sure why as they're for plastic, tin cans & glass.

Well watch them more closely then and report back.

Icehaven

gib

Quote from: Twed on November 13, 2019, 02:18:03 AMUnless you are making consommé please do not wash your fucking meat thanks

If i washed it with that slut of a sponge i'd soon be making consommé.

JesusAndYourBush

Quote from: seepage on November 13, 2019, 08:25:27 AM
after putting marmite on buttered toast using the same knife, how come the butter disappears from the jar the day after?

Someone else you live with has carefully scraped it out while quietly muttering 'shithead'.

Twed

Quote from: Jasha on November 13, 2019, 09:50:07 AM
Ridiculous, you can get another 30 uses out of that mug until it needs cleaning
I'm with you on this. Introducing it to that sink and that sponge is surely not helping it get cleaner. Just put more hot beverage in there after rinsing it under the tap.