Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 11:14:59 PM

Login with username, password and session length

U turn me gay I turn u gay

Started by poo, November 12, 2019, 06:51:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

poo

My personal favourite in this series.

touchingcloth

touchingcloth

If I come can we order mouthgays on room service?

If I cum can we order succulents?

Glebe

Lenny Henry leaves thread disgusted.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

After the minor typography error with the hotel room number, hotel name, hotel address and country, when I got guantanamoed in the faeces by a squaddie I can say unreservedly I won't be back.

dallasman

Could you come down to reception and meet me, please? These people are being very rude and unhelpful.

dallasman

Hello? Please! I drove nearly 300 miles, and I'm getting gay married this Saturday!

touchingcloth

Quote from: dallasman on November 12, 2019, 08:54:47 PM
Hello? Please! I drove nearly 300 miles, and I'm getting gay married this Saturday!

I bet you are, you dirty old etc.

dallasman

Scammed again! Looks like I'm gonna have to fake being gay for yet another husband, and this one's a burly fucker. Just what I deserve for just letting things escalate, I guess. But alright, just in case this was an honest mixup (those smartarses at the reception did leave that option open, even as they were calling security), I'm now parked outside the Lidl down the road, and will stay here for exactly one hour, starting now. I'm in a Tesla, as I mentioned earlier.

touchingcloth

Quote from: dallasman on November 12, 2019, 11:33:42 PM
Scammed again! Looks like I'm gonna have to fake being gay for yet another husband, and this one's a burly fucker. Just what I deserve for just letting things escalate, I guess. But alright, just in case this was an honest mixup (those smartarses at the reception did leave that option open, even as they were calling security), I'm now parked outside the Lidl down the road, and will stay here for exactly one hour, starting now. I'm in a Tesla, as I mentioned earlier.

I'm coming to meet you now. Could you turn wipers on open driver door and masturbate so I can recognise you?

dallasman

Quote from: touchingcloth on November 13, 2019, 12:29:44 AM
I'm coming to meet you now. Could you turn wipers on open driver door and masturbate so I can recognise you?

Wait, if you're still posting, then who the fuck did I just stuff into my Tesla???

touchingcloth

Was your Tesla the purple one? Three wheeler?

Glebe

I'll turn gay, but I don't like the room number. Also, can we go cheaper than Premier Inn?

Replies From View

Quote from: Glebe on November 13, 2019, 10:33:13 AM
I'll turn gay, but I don't like the room number. Also, can we go cheaper than Premier Inn?

You'll get what you are given.