Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,583,401
  • Total Topics: 106,741
  • Online Today: 811
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 06:20:16 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Blodwyn’s Panto Grave 2019

Started by BlodwynPig, November 12, 2019, 07:24:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Z

Quote from: dr beat on November 14, 2019, 11:48:50 AM
Doon Mackichan is doing panto in Glasgow:

Are we just glossing over "GARY: TANK COMMANDER" then? Sounds like an HS Art thread.

Quote from: Jasha on November 13, 2019, 10:04:42 PM

Daniel Craig is a pretty big catch though.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Quote from: idunnosomename on November 14, 2019, 01:24:15 PM
fuck me I don't know anyone in this thread except for Paul Chuckle

You don't know who Doon Mackichan is?

Captain Z

OK apparently Gary: Tank Commander is a successful BBC Scotland TV comedy series. Not that successful that they dared show it on the rest of the BBC network though.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Jasha on November 14, 2019, 04:36:52 PM
Come back when you've got Biggins

Biggins, like Blessed, is a personality beloved by the beige. It's like the time I went to a disco in the 90s and all the students were doing the Saturday Night Fever in unison, unironically. Their mystery and charm have disappeared through the populist black hole. Conley, however, still retains that aura, but its a shame he is irredeemably shit.

Jittlebags

Jittlebags

Fuck me! I've hit the mother lode. Robin Askwith, no less. This is Hull btw.

Captain Z

Crewe are really pushing the boat out with Cannon & Ball and Chico Itschicotime.

BlodwynPig

Picked a random place to see what was on:

Scunthorpe - Over 16s Only

shiftwork2

Great thread.  Brian Conley's management team are strong enough to wipe every other cunt off the poster?  Noted.  I wonder if they can do anything about my bin collection, or get Brexit done.

idunnosomename

Quote from: Lisa Jesusandmarychain on November 14, 2019, 04:06:23 PM
You don't know who Doon Mackichan is?
i didnt know the name but I realised catching up on this thread that she was legit

chveik

imitationleather

When I saw ads for Jim Davidson's Sinderella in the '90s I'd read that it was "adult" and clock the 18 certificate and assume it must be filth of the highest "Yes, you do see it going in and out" order.

Watched a bit of one on YouTube a couple of years back and man it was some Christian rock-grade lame shit. And to make it worse that cunt Jim Davidson was all over it.

Pah.

Jasha

Who's scored (from Allo Allo) Vicky Michelle?

Mr Eggs

Quote from: Jasha on November 14, 2019, 09:20:41 PM
Who's scored (from Allo Allo) Vicky Michelle?

A city 85.6 miles north of Joe Pasquale & John Challis.

jenna appleseed

Quote from: imitationleather on November 14, 2019, 09:19:45 PM
When I saw ads for Jim Davidson's Sinderella in the '90s I'd read that it was "adult" and clock the 18 certificate and assume it must be filth of the highest "Yes, you do see it going in and out" order.

Watched a bit of one on YouTube a couple of years back and man it was some Christian rock-grade lame shit. And to make it worse that cunt Jim Davidson was all over it.

Pah.

What kind of wierd, fucked up Christian rock have you been watching that involves Charlie Drake holding a dildo?

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Shaky

^^ Ha ha, fantastic spotting!

Quote from: dr beat on November 14, 2019, 02:59:41 PM
I've seen Mackichan do Shakespeare recently and she's a great stage presence. I reckon she'd be great at panto, no doubt she's got the comedy chops, particularly if she plays it as Jane Plough.

I get the impression also Glasgow takes its panto very seriously.  A few years back they got Clare Grogan to be the Wicked Queen which was an inspired choice.

Exactly the sort of sensible, measured and fair answer I was expecting. Sickening.