Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 12:53:30 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The Sock Nonce

Started by sponk, November 12, 2019, 09:38:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sponk

...is coming. He'll be here soon. You have been warned.

Glebe

Cheers for the heads up sponk, I'll stay vigilant!

touchingcloth

Managed to lure him to a train station after posing as a glove online. Waiting for the police to arrive now.

popcorn

Cold Meat Platter

poo

touchingcloth

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

I'll just go upstairs and get ready.

Ferris

It's alright, I'll keep an eye out.

Quote from: popcorn on November 12, 2019, 10:15:49 PM
I'm a massive (sock) nonce

Fucking hell there he is!

popcorn

I can't believe I posted that....

touchingcloth

How much sock could a sock nonce nonce if a sock nonce could nonce sock?

pancreas

This isn't funny. You are talking about a man who fucks his kids' socks. Imagine being that kid. Imagine waking up in the morning and finding that your last pair of school socks has gone crusty again and your dad tells you that the Crust Fairy has been to visit and here is the 20p she left.

touchingcloth

Quote from: pancreas on November 13, 2019, 03:19:25 PM
This isn't funny. You are talking about a man who fucks his kids' socks. Imagine being that kid. Imagine waking up in the morning and finding that your last pair of school socks has gone crusty again and your dad tells you that the Crust Fairy has been to visit and here is the 20p she left.

I don't believe there's enough information here to say that Sock Nonce nonces his own kids. You know how when the police told OJ that Nicole had been killed he didn't ask how?

Ferris

Sure, vigilante sock nonce hunters occasionally identify an innocent sock collector and has their life a bit ruined, but it's a small price to pay for the hundreds of hours they spend helping investigate this filth.

dallasman

Quote from: pancreas on November 13, 2019, 03:19:25 PM

"OK boomer", I told him. "Now gimme the rest or I'm having you metooed".
28 years old I was, when I realised my Dad was a sock nonce.

touchingcloth

We're all lying in the gutter, but some of us are wanking into socks.

pancreas

pancreas

Do you know that feeling when you've been up all night noncing your kid's socks and you're like, shall I do just nonce one more sock before bed and you just catch yourself going in for another sock and you're like, seven socks? what the fuck have I become?

No, me neither.

Posted in wrong thread *placeholder post until I think of something to post about the sock nonce*

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

^ A new sock nonce appears...
Why do you keep noncing socks mate?