Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 12:54:53 AM

Login with username, password and session length

what is point 'Revolvering door' what is point

Started by Shoulders?-Stomach!, November 14, 2019, 09:22:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shoulders?-Stomach!

QuoteRevolving doors are energy efficient as they (acting as an airlock) prevent drafts, thus decreasing the loss of heating or cooling for the building.[1] Revolving doors were designed to relieve stack effect pressure in buildings. High-rise buildings experience immense pressure caused by air rushing through the building, referred to as 'Stack Effect' pressure. At the same time, revolving doors allow large numbers of people to pass in and out.

Cuellar

Shoulders?-Stomach!

BlodwynPig

Keeps out the longer animals - horses, cows, etc.

chveik

idunnosomename

keep inside warm and toasty. make old people fall over with your superior speed. compartments useful for opportunistic sex pests.

KennyMonster

This thread on the General Bullshit page is immediately followed by one called "Bad Gateway", ah the serendipity...........

...is about to be fucked up as soon as I press post

hahahahahahahaha!

Blumf

Place for Superman to get his kecks on when all the phone booths are in use.

shiftwork2

touchingcloth

If revolving doors didn't exist, then Crazy Town would have to sing:

Ladies come ladies go out my normal do'
Some ladies never come back most come back for mo'
I've got a house in the hills with a door that does not spin
Goes in and out, out and in but because no doors revolve it does not go round and round again

You fucking moron, Shoulders. Keep this out, keep that shut or you'll get them blacked. Chatting pure shit about doors man.

touchingcloth

If we didn't have revolving doors, how would we describe the career move between executive for British American Tobacco, lobbyist on government health policy, and Senator?

Cuellar

They exist so you can tut and roll your eyes at those utter crets that push automatic ones causing them to stop and then do it again!

poo

To easily prevent those with questionable ethnicity entering important buildings. Stop door with foot, trap ethnical, wait 45mins - 9hrs for police to come and beat them up.

idunnosomename

Central conceit for some shitty film about chance meetings i haven't seen

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Main take home message so far is revolvering doors are for trapping and blocking

Interesting

Quote from: Cuellar on November 15, 2019, 09:44:11 AM
They exist so you can tut and roll your eyes at those utter crets that push automatic ones causing them to stop and then do it again!

Once saw an alky run at the revolving doors of Southampton IKEA, shoving them, screaming "fucking move!" Once inside he bellowed at the greeters about how stupid their "fucking door" is.

There's a normal automatic door right next to the revolving one.