Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 12:14:26 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Prince Andrew 'tell all' interview to air on Saturday

Started by ajsmith2, November 15, 2019, 12:24:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cuellar

"I am not a paedo"
"Prince Andrew, thank you very much"

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Interestingly BDSM choice of phrase, 'no holds barred', to use in an article concerning a predatory paedophile and Epstein.

Things that won't be told;

All

Things that will be told;

Some
Lies

idunnosomename

Why doesn't South Shields Paedo Patrol just pull Prince Andrew out of his car and film him crying on their phones

Alberon

I'm shocked, SHOCKED, by the lack of respect for our obviously superior betters.

Prince Andrew, may God protect him, along with the rest of his near holy family work tirelessly day in and day out. Do you have any idea what it is like to have talk to the lower classes every day and pretend to be enjoying it while continually having to fight down the urge to vomit copiously in their troglodyte faces?

So what if he nonced around a bit with an American rich paedo on his paedo plane and in his paedo home? Normal rules don't apply to his noble penis.

You should all be ashamed of yourselves!

Icehaven

They should invite Virginia Giuffre along too but not tell him, have her burst out of a cake halfway through or something, now that I'd watch.

State broadcaster roped in for 'operation reassure the plebs'.

Wonder who'll be asking the non-questions.

EDIT: Oh, it says who in the original link. Doh!

ajsmith2

Quote from: Quote on November 15, 2019, 12:57:36 PM

Edit: you already corrected yourself.

Petey Pate

Yeah it's hard to imagine this being anything but carefully orchestrated PR on behalf of the royals.

If I remember correctly, it was Emily Maitlis who read out Frankie Boyle's line about the queen's pussy being haunted on Newsnight, and genuinely seemed upset that 'the monarch' was being mocked.

kitsofan34

Quote from: Quote on November 15, 2019, 12:57:36 PM

It's Emily Maitlis.

I think he's gonna confess to the lot, abdicate and willingly hand himself into the police. Maitlis is that good.

idunnosomename

Maybe she could ask Andy to confirm the veracity of how spooktacular his mams fadge is

Chollis

He needs to come cock-in-hand and make a full apology to the British public

rasta-spouse

I hope it's like The Jinx and at the end of the interview he starts gobbling Maitlis' vag and suddenly says, "Damn son, that's got 35 years too much stank on it! Muthafucker! Burp!"

We'd catch him red-handed.

jobotic

So when did you stop raping children Your Highness?

Dex Sawash

Presenter, cameraman and boom-mike operator emerge from behind door. "I'm Chris Hansen from Dateline NBC and we're doing a story on National Treasures who prey on minors."

Cardenio I

Not only not communicating effectively, not only never conceding erstwhile nefarious onanisms (not counting every nasty orgy - nipples, cum, etc.)

Now "Ondrew" needs criticizing extremely nastily. Ordinarily, nepotists casualise egregiousness.

Nonce on, nonce.

CUM-EGG!

Cuellar

"So what first attracted you to millionaire paedophile sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein"

Jollity

I predict that the queen's worst child will say "I had no idea any of this was going on", and that Maitliss will definitely not say "but he was convicted before, and you were the one who threw a big party for him when he came out of rich people jail".

When the time comes, Andy gets the rusty guillotine.

idunnosomename

Quote from: Jollity on November 15, 2019, 03:26:43 PM
When the time comes, Andy gets the rusty guillotine.
that doesn't sound very good. You'd release the rope and the blade would just stay up there

up_the_hampipe

"I gave y'all 59 years! Y'all are killin' me with this shit, man!"
"Andrew, please sit down"

chveik

boki

Quote from: Jollity on November 15, 2019, 03:26:43 PMWhen the time comes, Andy gets the rusty guillotine.

Not for the first time, I'll wager.

Kryton

Wonder if it will mention Prince Andrew sleeping with under age girls?

thenoise

Prince Andrew will prove what a non-paedo he is by banging Emily Maitlis on live TV.

Edit:verdict is still out on that one cos he failed to get it up.

"Did you have two ugly daughters so you wouldn't be tempted to have a go on them?"