Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:49:52 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Prince Andrew 'tell all' interview to air on Saturday

Started by ajsmith2, November 15, 2019, 12:24:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

touchingcloth

Ohhhhh the Grand Old Duke of York
He paid ten thousand pounds
He got balls deep in the arse of the child
And he creamed her girlie mounds.

New page misuse of public money.

idunnosomename

touchingcloth

My prediction is that "no holds barred" will amount to "every single hold barred".

Urinal Cake

You have to respect the public/press in the UK forcing Andrew to go this far compared to the US where fucks like Trevor Noah laugh it off and provide cover just to have access.

I hope there's a version of the King's Speech where there's a PR hack putting Andrew through the ringer in preparation for this interview, 'So wait I don't like having sex with young teenagers?'

touchingcloth

Quote from: Urinal Cake on November 15, 2019, 08:08:58 PM
You have to respect the public/press in the UK forcing Andrew to go this far compared to the US where fucks like Trevor Noah laugh it off and provide cover just to have access.

Yes, forensic, laser focus on the wrongdoing of royals is what are press does best.

Urinal Cake

Meghan for being black, Fergie for being fat, Diana for going black- this is where the UK press excels. But still it is a bit better than the US holding powerful people to account.

BlodwynPig

What was the last big gottem? Savile was dead, glitter not much fanfare.

No-one.

Even OJ got away with it.

Name the biggest and most brutal fall from grace?

Urinal Cake

Without a trial it is Matt Lauer. With a trial it is Rolf Harris. But I'll admit this is more due to their own personality rather than overwhelming media/public/industry pressure. Still materially comfortable though.

idunnosomename

DLT
Max Clifford (yessss)
Fred Talbot
Stuart Hall
Jonathan King

BlodwynPig

"Let the side down"

The paedo side Andrew?

Fucking hell

bgmnts

Yeah pissed myself at how relaxed that is.

Let the side down is if you slightly underperformed in a group project.

pigamus

How can you "let the side down" by doing absolutely nothing wrong with someone you thought was all fine?

Jasha

One did not have sexual relations with that woman...one prefers kids

idunnosomename

I mean you could let him off he was some sad old man who was best buds with a pervert

But why be friends with him unless you want to fuck his sex slqves. You're Prince Andrew you can pick your fuckin friends

Urinal Cake

You let your PR team down, Andrew. Look at another spoiled Prince actually doing his job well https://youtu.be/EkYmEeKizgg

Absorb the anus burn

Famous American TV host making jokes in 1984 about 'Prince' Andrew's fondness for young girls:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGQsBRpdPIs

Alberon

The BBC has teased the interview with two small snippets.

In the first Prince Andrew admits to being too honourable.

QuoteAddressing his decision to stay with Epstein following the American's first conviction, Prince Andrew said: "That's the bit that... as it were, I kick myself for on a daily basis because it was not something that was becoming of a member of the Royal Family and we try and uphold the highest standards and practices and I let the side down, simple as that."

Challenged on his decision to stay at the home of a convicted sex offender, the prince said: "It was a convenient place to stay.

"I mean I've gone through this in my mind so many times. At the end of the day, with a benefit of all the hindsight that one can have, it was definitely the wrong thing to do.

"But at the time I felt it was the honourable and right thing to do and I admit fully that my judgement was probably coloured by my tendency to be too honourable but that's just the way it is."

In the second his memory failed him. As the 'Analysis' bit says

QuoteBut on the biggest question facing the prince - the allegation that he had sex with the 17-year-old Virginia Roberts, now Giuffre - the categorical denial that some might have expected or hoped for simply isn't there.

Instead the prince says he has "no recollection of ever meeting" Ms Giuffre. It's odd because for years the Palace has issued a straightforward denial that the prince had any relationship or sexual contact with her.

Now the prince says he simply can't remember.

It's the sort of thing you'd remember one way or the other, surely?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-50431163

PeasOnSticks

Quote from: idunnosomename on November 15, 2019, 10:19:56 PM
But why be friends with him unless you want to fuck his sex slqves.

No, no. It is not that. This is why:

"I admit fully my judgment was probably coloured by my tendency to be too honourable but that's just the way it is."

The poor man just tends to be too honourable.

BlodwynPig

Paedo. I will beat the living shit out of him if i ever get the chance. Its the honourable thing to do.

Chairman Yang

But like... what does he even mean?

'Oh I couldn't possibly turn down this all-you-can-fuck child buffet, it would be impolite'?

idunnosomename

He surely could've found a reasonable travelodge or an airbnb to avoid staying at a convicted paedo's house again

jobotic

I'd say my greatest weakness is that I'm a perfectionist. If anything I'm too perfect.

pigamus

Blue Jam

My name is Prince (Andrew) and I am spunky
My name is Prince (Andrew) the one and only
I did not come to fuck around (with consenting adults)
'Till I get your daughter I won't leave this town

Blue Jam

Quote from: BlodwynPig on November 15, 2019, 08:44:01 PMName the biggest and most brutal fall from grace?

Biggest: Bill Cosby
Funniest: Milo Yiannopoulos

Icehaven

Quote from: BlodwynPig on November 15, 2019, 08:44:01 PM
What was the last big gottem? Savile was dead, glitter not much fanfare.

No-one.

Even OJ got away with it.

Name the biggest and most brutal fall from grace?

Weinstein?

Zetetic

Ballad of Ballard Berkley

Channel 4 ran a Dispatches report on this a few weeks ago.

https://www.channel4.com/programmes/dispatches/on-demand/70553-001

Nothing will come of this, will it? Andrew won't be imprisoned, Trump won't be imprisoned, they'll just carry on with the rest of their heinous lives until dying of heart attacks on gold-plated toilets (ideally at the same time, handcuffed together).

Icehaven

Quote from: Zetetic on November 16, 2019, 10:34:20 AM
Doesn't seem to have actually fallen that far.

Spose it depends what happens in court, when/if it actually gets to that.