Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 01:32:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Prince Andrew 'tell all' interview to air on Saturday

Started by ajsmith2, November 15, 2019, 12:24:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ballad of Ballard Berkley

"Not much fanfare" for Glitter, Blodwyn? Savile aside, he's Britain's most notorious paedophile. Everyone knows he's the wrongest of wrong uns.

Rolf Harris' fall from grace was precipitous too. A beloved national treasure one minute, unrepentant nonce the next.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: icehaven on November 16, 2019, 10:32:28 AM
Weinstein?

Free and able to attend comedy nights.

Im looking for big names

Prince Andrew hopefully
Politicians
Heads of State
Tom Cruise level celebrity

BlodwynPig

Quote from: icehaven on November 16, 2019, 10:36:31 AM
Spose it depends what happens in court, when/if it actually gets to that.

How long do you think it would take you to be hauled in front of the judge if you'd done the same thing?

System of greed and fraternity is the bottleneck here. Ive seen it in all the films.

shiftwork2

It's A Royal Knockout?  It's A Royal Cock Out more like eh lads.

On that tip I would like to hear how he got along with John Travolta and George Lazenby, and what they talked about.  Presuming that will be in there.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Ballad of Ballard Berkley on November 16, 2019, 10:40:15 AM
"Not much fanfare" for Glitter, Blodwyn? Savile aside, he's Britain's most notorious paedophile. Everyone knows he's the wrongest of wrong uns.

Rolf Harris' fall from grace was precipitous too. A beloved national treasure one minute, unrepentant nonce the next.

No iconic moment though, aside from some haggard looking long lenses.

What im looking for is the birthday cake moment live on air.

This is your life interrupted by hackers screening a underage sex tape, Aspel trying to shut it down frantically, gasps of horror...continuity announcer "we seem to be having some technical difficulty", sirens, PAEDO CELEB trying to scarper but rugby tackled by Su Pollard. Chaos and shame and euphoria at his demise so public, so ultimate

Urinal Cake

Cardinal George Pell, third most important Catholic is in jail although he still has a final appeal to go through. Unlike Harris, Lauer etc he and his conservative supporters have been fighting the whole way.

Ballad of Ballard Berkley

Quote from: BlodwynPig on November 16, 2019, 10:50:04 AM
No iconic moment though, aside from some haggard looking long lenses.

What im looking for is the birthday cake moment live on air.

This is your life interrupted by hackers screening a underage sex tape, Aspel trying to shut it down frantically, gasps of horror...continuity announcer "we seem to be having some technical difficulty", sirens, PAEDO CELEB trying to scarper but rugby tackled by Su Pollard. Chaos and shame and euphoria at his demise so public, so ultimate

They'll have to revive This Is Your Life for that to happen, it ended in 2003. :-(

jobotic

My judgment was affected by the fact that I am too honourable.

I can't get over that.

Quote from: BlodwynPig on November 16, 2019, 10:50:04 AM
This is your life interrupted by hackers screening a underage sex tape, Aspel trying to shut it down frantically, gasps of horror...continuity announcer "we seem to be having some technical difficulty", sirens, PAEDO CELEB trying to scarper but rugby tackled by Su Pollard.

Just added this to 'Last C & B Post that Made you guffaw out loud.'  The Sue Pollard bit did it for me.

Jockice

Quote from: Urinal Cake on November 15, 2019, 08:21:28 PM
Meghan for being black, Fergie for being fat, Diana for going black- this is where the UK press excels. But still it is a bit better than the US holding powerful people to account.

Nonsense. Fergie was fat AND ginger. Twice the fun.

Incidentally, I've been in the same room as Prince Andrew and Fergie. Only she spoke to me though, so please don't arrest me.

Non Stop Dancer

Quote from: Alberon on November 16, 2019, 09:43:47 AM

It's the sort of thing you'd remember one way or the other, surely?

I mean, to be completely fair, that could be a reasonable response given how many people he must constantly meet, 95% of who would want their photo taken with him etc.

Blue Jam

idunnosomename

Quote from: Non Stop Dancer on November 16, 2019, 01:11:20 PM
I mean, to be completely fair, that could be a reasonable response given how many people he must constantly meet, 95% of who would want their photo taken with him etc.
desolation

Absorb the anus burn

Wow, I'm convinced.

It seems 'Prince' Andrew is just too kind and decent and loyal and honourable for this nasty old world of ours.

Ferris

Quote from: jobotic on November 16, 2019, 11:09:54 AM
My judgment was affected by the fact that I am too honourable.

I can't get over that.

I'm imagining a group of taxpayer-funded writers sitting around trying to come up with lines of defence, and that, that was the best they could do.

Ferris

I see the pre-recorded interview full of "no holds barred" questioning was the result of 6 months of negotiations.

Nothing says "no holds barred" like 6 months of backroom negotiations.

For Andrew is an honourable man;
So are they all, all honourable men.

idunnosomename

He should have the ultimate ironic punishment: to see how he likes it, an underage teenage girl should fuck HIM

littlefoot

Quote from: BlodwynPig on November 16, 2019, 09:53:17 AM
Paedo. I will beat the living shit out of him if i ever get the chance. Its the honourable thing to do.

You'd be too busy creaming yourself over your own hilarious posts.

Jasha

Quote from: Non Stop Dancer on November 16, 2019, 01:11:20 PM

I can remember the names of every person I've ever had a sex with (all 3 of them)

Rizla

Virginia Giuffre tweeted "To have to watch this weasel attempt to wiggle free from the claws of justice, is absolutely abhorrent." Yeesh.

Blumf

Quote from: idunnosomename on November 16, 2019, 03:30:39 PM
He should have the ultimate ironic punishment: to see how he likes it, an underage teenage girl should fuck HIM

Like when your dad catches you smoking and forces you to puff through a whole carton. "Oh yeah! Well try sexing a whole classroom of under aged girls!!"

Apparently this happened to Chuck, put him right off 'em, hence Camilla.

At 17 I knew the truth
Prince Andrew likes to fuck the youth

PlanktonSideburns

PlanktonSideburns

Alberon

Just browsed past the Daily Mail website (don't worry, it's not somewhere I normally go). It's going predictably nuts over this story. One of the stories was Eugenie landing in New York, another is Fergie telling Andrew to 'stand firm' but the most ridiculous is a story that Emily Maitless took her son to Wagamama.

PlanktonSideburns

so are the mail pro or anti low-qual royals buggering innocents in tropical situations?

Non Stop Dancer

Quote from: Jasha on November 16, 2019, 04:01:00 PM
I can remember the names of every person I've ever had a sex with (all 3 of them)
I think I should probably clarify my earlier comment. I simply meant that given that it's her word against his, he could easily forget meeting her on one occasion, when that picture was taken, as to my knowledge that's the only hard evidence of them having met? FWIW, I'm minded to believe her over him.

Dr Rock

Your Highness, is it true that you only married Sarah Ferguson because all adult females looked the same to you?