Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 10:02:12 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Prince Andrew 'tell all' interview to air on Saturday

Started by ajsmith2, November 15, 2019, 12:24:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

touchingcloth

Why do the news people always refer to are Andy as The Duke and not The Prince? Prince is better, no? Is it a slight to suggest he's less princely now that he's so undeniably noncey?

Jim Bob

Quote from: touchingcloth on November 28, 2019, 10:49:36 PM
Why do the news people always refer to are Andy as The Duke and not The Prince? Prince is better, no? Is it a slight to suggest he's less princely now that he's so undeniably noncey?

Why refer to Andrew as Andy?  Andy.  "Andy the Rapist. Can he rape it? Yes he can!"  Good old Andy.  Legend Andy the Third.

oy vey

You're the Duke!!! You're the Duke!!! You're A number 1.

idunnosomename

Quote from: touchingcloth on November 28, 2019, 10:49:36 PM
urgh as much as I dont want to endorse this

He is Prince Andrew, Duke of York. Prince is his honorific, Duke of York is the title as given to all second sons of the monarch. So it is Prince Andrew or the Duke.

Charles is Charles, Prince of Wales. The Prince or Prince Charles.

checkoutgirl

Quote from: BritishHobo on November 25, 2019, 12:14:49 PM
Is her cancelling a massive party in favour of a small dinner meant to help support Andrew's bonkers suggestion that Epstein's 'Served My Jail Sentence For Noncing' dinner wasn't a party and therefore he wasn't actually celebrating by being in attendance?

Cancelling a massive party in favour of a small dinner is as close the monarchy can get to an admission of guilt. Very similar to the Catholic church moving a paedophile priest to a different parish for a fresh batch of kids to interfere with sexually. It's as close to an admission of guilt that a big, pointless, vampire organisation like that can manage.

BlodwynPig

'Party' in Andrew's mind implies criminal sex and drugs type orgies...hence his reaction whenever the word is used

PlanktonSideburns

that bbc interview makes much more sense if you imagine Glandy Andy thinking of the end scene from 1992 body horror film 'society' every time the word party is mentioned

checkoutgirl

Quote from: BlodwynPig on November 29, 2019, 04:01:43 PM
'Party' in Andrew's mind implies criminal sex and drugs type orgies...hence his reaction whenever the word is used

I very much got the impression that party to him implied underage sex slave party. And if you've been involved in as many of them as he has then that does make sense.

BlodwynPig

Lordofthefiles

BlodwynPig

Lordofthefiles

Quote from: BlodwynPig on November 29, 2019, 07:13:54 PM
And they left it at that?

There was a female reporter (can't remember her name, she was interviewed recently about it) and a photographer sent to stalk him in New York.
They were the ones that filmed Epstein's doorway too.

They hung onto the footage for a few years but there's nowt dodge about that!

touchingcloth

Quote from: idunnosomename on November 29, 2019, 12:16:34 PM
urgh as much as I dont want to endorse this

He is Prince Andrew, Duke of York. Prince is his honorific, Duke of York is the title as given to all second sons of the monarch. So it is Prince Andrew or the Duke.

Charles is Charles, Prince of Wales. The Prince or Prince Charles.

So Andy should also be The Prince if he's also an prince. Stop getting nonce wrong.

idunnosomename

Quote from: touchingcloth on November 29, 2019, 07:46:43 PM
So Andy should also be The Prince if he's also an prince. Stop getting nonce wrong.
No because he's the Duke of York!!!!!!!!!!!

well better than explaining what the fuck an English duke is

Cerys

There are many princes in the world, but only one Duke of York.  Referring to him as the Duke of York makes it easier for any card-collecting nonce-watchers to keep their Top Trumps decks in order.

Jollity

Quote from: Jim Bob on November 29, 2019, 02:59:38 AM
Why refer to Andrew as Andy?  Andy.  "Andy the Rapist. Can he rape it? Yes he can!"  Good old Andy.  Legend Andy the Third.

I understand that Epstein would address him casually as "Andy", so it may be a subtle but insistent reference to how close and informal they were with one another.

Jim Bob

Quote from: Cerys on November 30, 2019, 01:18:47 AM
There are many princes in the world, but only one Duke of York.  Referring to him as the Duke of York makes it easier for any card-collecting nonce-watchers to keep their Top Trumps decks in order.

Duke of York - Grand Power of 10

Zero Gravitas

QuoteIf you're a man it is a positive act to have sex with somebody. You have to have to take some sort of positive action...

A rare combination of a rapey-self-own there.

Jim Bob

Quote from: Zero Gravitas on December 02, 2019, 11:11:36 AM
A rare combination of a rapey-self-own there.

Aye, speaking as a man myself, I thoroughly and vehemently disagree with his statement that as a man, having sex with somebody is automatically a positive and by extension, the implication that a man is always seeking sex; nothing more than a walking cock looking for action.  It may have been true to an extent when I was a 16 year old lad, but as an adult; fuck no!  I have little to no interest in sleeping with just anybody; only someone who I have strong feelings for and share a connection with.  There's been a fair few instances in my life where sex has not been a positive for me.  Still, there he goes; speaking on behalf of all men.  He really can't fathom that not all men share the same thought processes produced by his sick little diseased, sex crazed brain.

Zero Gravitas

I thought he was referring to paying her pimp.

And I believe he was talking about 'positive' as volitional and active as opposed to the passive indifference women display towards the act.

Prince Andrew is a secret Smiths fan:

How Soon Is Nonce
Back To The Nonce House
What Difference Does The Age of Consent Make
Sheila Take A Kneel
Big Nonce Strikes Again

Non Stop Dancer

Quote from: Zero Gravitas on December 02, 2019, 01:22:17 PM
I thought he was referring to paying her pimp.

And I believe he was talking about 'positive' as volitional and active as opposed to the passive indifference women display towards the act.

That's how I took it but fuck me it's a fucking weird way to think though isn't it. Almost like "Well I'm a man so I would definitely have remembered shagging her as you can't forget something which you actually do, can you? By contrast, women can conceivably easily forget they've had sex because all they have to do is lay there motionless, and there's not even any emotional engagement involved"

Just mad as a fucking cunt. Looking forward to this interview tonight.

Jittlebags

He's quite keen on musicals as well. Especially Diddler on the the Roof.

Non Stop Dancer

Quote from: Satchmo Distel on December 02, 2019, 03:53:57 PM

How Soon Is Nonce
Back To The Nonce House
Sheila Take A Kneel
Big Nonce Strikes Again

There's a club if you want to go, you could meet somebody who'll fuck you at the behest of a billionaire. So you go and do just that, and you really like it, and you go home and you laugh and you doss about.

Zero Gravitas

Prince Andrew is a secret Smiths fan

I'd have assumed divine comedy:

Charmed life
Bad ambassador
Our Mutual Friend
Absolute Banker
Something for the weekend
I like
Lady of a certain age
Assume the perpendicular
All mine
I've been to a marvellous party
The pact
The light of day
Party Fears 2
Mother dear
Everybody knows
Bang goes the knighthood

What did Neil Hannon know, and when did he know it?

buttgammon

How Soon Is Nonce
Back To The Nonce House
Sheila Take A Kneel
Big Nonce Strikes Again

The Queen is Nonce
The Nonce (Epstein) is Dead

Cuntbeaks

He's a big Fall fan as well apparantly

The Nonce Will Rise Again
Hip Paedo
Rapeytition
Perverted By Epstein
Nonce In My House
Who Makes The Nonces
Mere Paedo Mag. Ed
In The Park (Epstein Remix)
CREEP
British People in Hot Nightclubs
Muzorewi's Underage Daughter
Epstein Is Dead

Ambient Sheep

The irony, given Morrissey's well-documented distaste for the Royals, is that he and Andrew would probably get on quite well these days, at least on the subject of immigration... and perhaps other things too.

"A girl in the NY apartment is worth two in the hand and also my entire reputation."

Doesn't quite scan, unfortunately.

garbed_attic

What percentage of "fancying a 16/17-year-old doesn't make you a paedophile" posts are made by those of us who messed around with a 16/17-year-old child and don't want to self-identify as a paedophile? I bet it's a pretty high percent.

Maybe it's we've become more progressive; maybe it's the Americanisation of culture; maybe it's we are more aware of the neuroscience that shows 16 and 17-year-olds are still children... but the fact is, for the vast majority of people, the language, meaning and terminology of "paedophile" has changed.

I do think it's a bit odd for people not to be campaigning for an increase in the age of consent off the back of this though. If people are sincere in their anger and disgust (which I believe most are) then they should do more about it than just tweeting.

EDIT: IDK... maybe it's the political season, maybe it's feeling old, maybe it's being trapped inside my own head for too long... but I'm just so fucking tired of the way most people frame their political, moral, even aesthetic arguments online as though they have no skin in the game. Like, reading and nodding along with that piece by Simon Sebag Montefiore about Labour anti-Semitism and how this often takes the form on the Left of conspiracies about the Rothschild family... and then looking him up on Wikipedia and finding out that he'd a member of the Rothschild family! Like... if he'd just openly written that at the start of his article and then dealt with the prejudices I would have taken it in good faith - but after reading that, he seemed the furthest thing from impartial possible.

Or Glinner with his transphobia. If he just admitted that he thinks he didn't do anything wrong in writing that shitty episode of The IT Crowd and he didn't like being made to feel bad about it, maybe it would be possible to have some kind of human discourse with him.