Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:05:11 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Prince Andrew 'tell all' interview to air on Saturday

Started by ajsmith2, November 15, 2019, 12:24:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

studpuppet

Quote from: Jittlebags on December 03, 2019, 03:45:57 PM
Ah, fuck me. There's a 'Todd Meister' in there. Pure Mince.

And further down is @toadmeister - I wonder if there's a connection...

Edit: New page Tobyyoung

Quote from: Bennett Brauer on December 03, 2019, 04:17:07 PM
Isn't "Epstein's black book" actually Ghislaine Maxwell's contact book though? One of the reasons Epstein glommed on to her was that she was so well-connected socially.

I think it's his own personal address and contacts book, but one can certainly imagine that Ghislaine provided the introduction for quite a few of the people in there. Even prince Andrew attested to Epstein being someone who could get people together, and if that was all Ghislaine's doing then Andrew would have had good reason to make that distinction, seeing as it might have been sensible to distance himself from the idea that Epstein influenced his social life. But no, it seems Epstein was at least as well-connected as Maxwell

Bennett Brauer

I can see her brothers and sisters in the book but not Ghislaine herself, which is what you'd expect if the contacts were hers.

Might be another explanation, or I'm not looking hard enough.

chveik

Quote from: Bennett Brauer on December 03, 2019, 04:45:45 PM
I can see her brothers and sisters in the book but not Ghislaine herself, which is what you'd expect if the contacts were hers.

the latter, she's there at the end

Quote from: Bennett Brauer on December 03, 2019, 04:45:45 PM

she's on page 83

Bennett Brauer

Ah, thanks. Just checked G and M at the front and didn't get that far, sorry.

BlodwynPig

BlodwynPig

Jollity

Trinny Woodall is in there somewhere, and I wonder about it.

Bennett Brauer

Quote from: Jollity on December 03, 2019, 05:24:46 PM
Trinny Woodall is in there somewhere, and I wonder about it.

So is Susannah Constantine, but I guess they were once friends of Ghislaine and part of her contacts book.

QuoteIn the present climate, it is a tiresome process to find people who knew Ms Maxwell and will talk about her. One old friend, Susannah Constantine, did write back but only to say: "I knew Ghislaine well, before I married in the Nineties, but have hardly seen her since then. She was a sweet, kind, loyal friend back then."

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/my-hopeless-hunt-for-ghislaine-maxwell-j5zqm09rw

idunnosomename

Won't it most be just useful numbers for handymen such as plumbers, painters and decorators and sellers of good-quality child-sized steel cages?

BlodwynPig

Seems like the whole of the UK cultural scene of the 80s and 90s were somehow into the 'party scene'

king_tubby

Archbish of Cant on his mate Andrew:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/12/16/archbishop-canterbury-addresses-prince-andrew-scandal-saying/

QuoteArchbishop of Canterbury addresses Prince Andrew scandal saying that asking Royals to be 'superhuman saints' is unrealistic

So you have to be a superhuman saint not to rape trafficked children? He needs his hard drive seizing right now.

BlodwynPig

Alberon

king_tubby

Cuellar

I mean he is the head of the Church of England, to expect him to criticise the Royal Family (to whom he owes his entire existence) is a bit far-fetched.

It all needs burning to the ground. Church, state, Netflix series The Crown, all of it.

idunnosomename

the head (supreme governor) of the Church of England is the Queen

and she LOVES andy. also lol church childraping