Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 11:49:52 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Prince Andrew 'tell all' interview to air on Saturday

Started by ajsmith2, November 15, 2019, 12:24:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cold Meat Platter

"Prince Andrews would you say you were a complete cunt or more of a rapist bellend?"

Absorb the anus burn

'Prince' Andrews, is your real father Lord Porchester also a predatory child rapist?

PlanktonSideburns

what do you get upto when youre not reaming toddlers on a plinth for the dark lord moloch?

Alberon

Quote from: PlanktonSideburns on November 16, 2019, 05:52:20 PM
so are the mail pro or anti low-qual royals buggering innocents in tropical situations?

I just went back and read some of the articles. One spends a good few paragraphs assuming that Andrew not recalling meeting the woman means he's alleging that the photo is fake. The Mail then takes umbrage with this as it was the Mail on Sunday that uncovered it. It goes on to analyse the relative heights of the two and witters on about Andrew's chubby fingers before declaring the photo to be genuine.

It then goes on about the interview being a reckless gamble. So it isn't really supporting him.

But the piece on the website is absolutely barking. No wonder the worldview of their readers is so twisted.

pigamus

Quote from: Satchmo Distel on November 16, 2019, 05:30:00 PM
At 17 I knew the truth
Prince Andrew likes to fuck the youth

And high school girls with clear skin smiles
They're meat and drink to paedophiles

Dr Rock

Sir Andy-Babes, your Highness - If Jeffrey Epstein sent a child you your room, and that child was to your taste 'too mature' would you politely ask for a younger version, employing all your Royal charm, or would you instead beat the frightened pubescent with a belt, sobbing words like 'strumpet whore' and 'tart!' as you struck them mercilessly?

Ferris

Quote from: Alberon on November 16, 2019, 06:41:25 PM
I just went back and read some of the articles. One spends a good few paragraphs assuming that Andrew not recalling meeting the woman means he's alleging that the photo is fake. The Mail then takes umbrage with this as it was the Mail on Sunday that uncovered it. It goes on to analyse the relative heights of the two and witters on about Andrew's chubby fingers before declaring the photo to be genuine.

It then goes on about the interview being a reckless gamble. So it isn't really supporting him.

But the piece on the website is absolutely barking. No wonder the worldview of their readers is so twisted.

It is a reckless gamble though. How many people are going to believe that he hung out with a powerful mega-nonce due to a sense of honour, and that he never met the girl he is photographed with his arm around?

Essentially nobody. This is just telegraphing the facts of the case to anyone who isn't already aware, with an added helping of "for an innocent man, he certainly seems very shifty and why is he even denying this at all (via the medium of an in depth BBC interview on prime time) if the allegations are so flimsy?"

I reckon it'll backfire regardless of how limp the actual interview content is, because a denial this forceful implies the allegations are of equal weight and now newspapers will have to actually cover it. They all seemed much happier ignoring it and pretending it never happened. Now it has to be addressed, and that's probably bad news for Andy. Not that he'll ever see justice, of course.

Sarah Ferguson's called him 'a giant of a principled man.'  No need for that.  I'm sure he tries to watch his weight.

idunnosomename

Dear most magnificent Andy,
even if you're being roasted for this whole noncery thing, are you still glad at least you didn't get the baldy gene like Edward?

When Trump visits the Palace next month, the "locker-room banter" with His Royal Handsyness is going to be X-rated.

Alberon

Here's the screenshot the Torygraph is using. The reptile is very close to the surface there.

Funcrusher

This from Maitlis is laughable.

QuoteMaitlis told BBC Radio 4's Today programme that the interview went into "forensic detail" about the allegations in the press. "I was expecting to be told it's beneath the BBC to be questioning a senior royal about his sexual history. And to be fair to the Duke of York, we had no comeback, there was no question he didn't address, there was nothing that was off limit," she said.

With his back against the wall and little other option he didn't set any overt conditions for the questions, relying on the inevitable default establishment obsequiousness, and answering any tricky questions with 'I don't remember' or ' because I'm so honourable'.

pigamus

He thinks he can be Diana with Martin Bashir. That's what his ego is telling him.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Alberon on November 16, 2019, 08:07:28 PM

Here's the screenshot the Torygraph is using. The reptile is very close to the surface there.

He's got Paedophile eyes. Something of the Cyril Smith about him here

idunnosomename

the paedo alien inside cyril smith's massive girth found a new host

BritishHobo

Do you reckon the Queen's watching this right now?

BlodwynPig

BlodwynPig

BritishHobo

The extraordinary ability to bring extraordinary people together armed only with shitloads of pictures of them all fucking kids

PlanktonSideburns

Quote from: Alberon on November 16, 2019, 08:07:28 PM

i dont think he looks that odd really, youre being sensationalist

this cunt started running his mouth on the telly at the moment

PlanktonSideburns

FUCK ME HE JUST BLEW UP THE WHITE HOUSE

seriously tho, which channel is this prat on?

PlanktonSideburns

willy crossit

it's on bbc2. he is being a right boring twat to be honest

PlanktonSideburns

i
Quote from: Cursus on November 16, 2019, 09:28:37 PM

....meeting a virgin he didnt bullyram into oblivion, drug and then pay a butler to drug and shove on to a helicopter going to fuck knows where

willy crossit

"she said you were sweating profusely as you danced"

"well actually i have a medical condition that means i don't sweat" hahahaha you fucking lying cunt

PlanktonSideburns