Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:17:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length

having a sleep

Started by madhair60, November 15, 2019, 01:30:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

madhair60

tell me about your having a sleep please. what's your bed like? do you have nice sleeps? what time do you go to bed? what's the nicest sleep you've ever had? how long does it take you to drop off? if insomniac please do not contribute I am not interested.

Chollis

i like sleeping with the window open in winter so when you wake up your room is freezing but you're snug as a bug in a rug

Nowhere Man

The promise of sleep is the greatest thing next to food and sex, though like the latter it doesn't always exceed expectations

Pink Gregory

About the only thing I want to do these days.  It's dead good isn't it.

madhair60

yes I love to have a big sleep.

Cursus

[tag]Somnophilia thread[/tag]

imitationleather

momatt

I sleep in a big bed with my racist wife.

madhair60

I love sleeps. i love dogs. dont love nothin else.

I like sleeping but hate lie-ins. So maybe I don't like sleeping as much as I thought, eh readers.

petercussing

Sleep is nice. I like sleep.

Icehaven

Bought a bed with slats in February, one of the damn slats broke after about one fucking week so I thought "Fucking great, the rest aren't going to last 5 shitting minutes are they?" but as yet none of the others have broken so we'll bloody well have to see.

madhair60

i wish i could buy a bed with sluts in it too.

Rizla

I like sleeping, the other night I had a dream that Paul McCartney was the manager of the Tron bar and had kitted it out with all cool old arcade games. However another time I dreamt that a minotaur was chasing me through a big thorny field, boy was I glad when I awoke from that one.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Quote from: madhair60 on November 15, 2019, 01:48:34 PM
i wish i could buy a bed with sluts in it too.

I can pop round this evening if you like.

Beagle 2

I sleep with a pillow over my head to keep my head warm. I would wear a hat if I thought that was more socially acceptable, but if you wear a hat to go to sleep people think you must be drugging.

imitationleather

Quote from: Beagle 2 on November 15, 2019, 02:00:58 PM
I sleep with a pillow over my head to keep my head warm. I would wear a hat if I thought that was more socially acceptable, but if you wear a hat to go to sleep people think you must be drugging.

How many people you share a room with raver?

Got a superking bed, firm on my side, medium for my wife. We were gonna go megaking but it sounded a bit, you know. We each got four pillows, hers are pretty soft and basically flat, I don't get it. I got four of different strengths depending on my mood or motivation. Maybe the best thing we ever got from a shop.

NoSleep

Quote from: Beagle 2 on November 15, 2019, 02:00:58 PM

Nah...

Bought that duvet yet?

Neville Chamberlain

All my dreams these days seem to be me just existing in an urban landscape pieced together from all the places I've lived in my life and given a surreal, dream-like twist - all hilly, narrow, labyrinthine streets and alleyways, always a kind of twilight. Over the past few months, I've sometimes also found myself in a strange, alternative-reality version of the village where I grew up where, again, it's always twilight. The village church has the proportions of a small cathedral and is perched on a rock, with a cliff face backing onto the grounds of a large mansion house. Also, there's a road in this village that I never knew existed, leading out of the village centre. On one side of the road, overlooked by the looming presence of the village church, is a pub in a long, low, ancient thatched building with a chain of lights hanging invitingly along the eaves. I never go in, but I always think to myself as I walk past it, "How come I never knew that existed before when I used to live here?" As I continue along the road, it gradually turns into an unlit mud track, with a scattering of secluded bungalows hidden behind tall hedges and trees, before turning into a holloway leading into the blackness.

Dex Sawash

I had a sleep just last night.

Hat FM

had a dream i got off with a girl from work last night. great times.

I'm knackered. Hope I sleep well tonight.

SteveDave

Quote from: Hat FM on November 15, 2019, 03:05:24 PM
had a dream i got off with a girl from work last night. great times.

Did you take any photos of your shoe?

hamfist

I had a dream about an african woman dancing naked. Her vulva stuck out in front of her in a really odd way. During the dance, a vulture's head and neck emerged from her vagina and joined in the dance.

I sleep best on ships, with that soothing thrum of the engine in the background. However the vulva-vulture was an onshore phenomenon.

Kryton

Quote from: Neville Chamberlain on November 15, 2019, 02:11:53 PM
All my dreams these days seem to be me just existing in an urban landscape pieced together from all the places I've lived in my life and given a surreal, dream-like twist - all hilly, narrow, labyrinthine streets and alleyways, always a kind of twilight. Over the past few months, I've sometimes also found myself in a strange, alternative-reality version of the village where I grew up where, again, it's always twilight. The village church has the proportions of a small cathedral and is perched on a rock, with a cliff face backing onto the grounds of a large mansion house. Also, there's a road in this village that I never knew existed, leading out of the village centre. On one side of the road, overlooked by the looming presence of the village church, is a pub in a long, low, ancient thatched building with a chain of lights hanging invitingly along the eaves. I never go in, but I always think to myself as I walk past it, "How come I never knew that existed before when I used to live here?" As I continue along the road, it gradually turns into an unlit mud track, with a scattering of secluded bungalows hidden behind tall hedges and trees, before turning into a holloway leading into the blackness.

Not even joking but i have very similar dreams.

Buelligan

Mine used to be very like that too.  Best dream lately, already told, was being woken up by someone banging on the door, looked out of the window to see a giant cabbage white butterfly, the size of a man standing there.  He looked up at me with his lovely smiling composite eyes and I knew everything was perfect.  Worst dream, couple of nights ago, dreamt Corbyn had been killed.  Dreadful that was.

Bed is wonderful, big old iron one with very clean bed linen (I constantly change it because it's luxury to me to be in a fresh white bed).  Winter cover is a beautiful old Welsh blanket.  Cosy as fuck.  Sleep is beautiful.  Wake up is lovely because everything is beautiful and I love my life.

Tell you what, I love sleep but I couldn't eat a whole one!

seepage

I get similar dreams to Kryton too, but instead other people's houses I've only seen through the window from their garden.

I keep meaning to not get pissed after changing the sheets, otherwise you miss the benefit.

Twit 2

Going to bed is the best part of my day, as I get to switch off the misery and rehearse for my final oblivion.

Even though I have a massively expensive custom-made super king-sized bed with suitably luxuriant mattress, duvet and goose feather pillows (about £4K of sleep-related equipment, all told) I am quite a fan of falling asleep with all my clothes on on the sofa, after a carb-heavy tea, to the dulcet noise of whatever screeching shite THE WIFE watches on the box.