Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 03:19:50 PM

Login with username, password and session length

having a sleep

Started by madhair60, November 15, 2019, 01:30:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alan nagsworth

I sure hope I have an undisturbed and easy sleep tonight with no anxiety that keeps me awake for two hours before I drift off and waking up three tunes in the night due to weird and mentally plaguing dreams oh boy

That would sure be swell

Sherringford Hovis

Sleep? Heard of it, want to try it one day. Gotta have goals.

Twit 2

Quote from: alan nagsworth on November 15, 2019, 06:15:37 PM
I sure hope I have an undisturbed and easy sleep tonight with no anxiety that keeps me awake for two hours before I drift off and waking up three tunes in the night due to weird and mentally plaguing dreams oh boy

That would sure be swell

BlodwynPig

Flatulent Fox

I had a right good sleep when I had the old Swine Flu.
Slept for about 14 hours,then got up for an hour or so and went back to bed for more sleep.

So let that be a lesson.

flotemysost

I think I need to tighten up the screws on my metal bedframe, recently whenever I turn over it makes a high-pitched noise like Michael Jackson laughing. Hee hee!

Current recurring nightmare du jour (du nuit?) is where I'm in a lift and the cables break (or occasionally, witnessing this happen to other people, in a shopping centre or something), this has never ever been a fear in my waking life so I've got no idea what brought that on.

Small Man Big Horse

Last night I had a dream where a friend and I visited Cambridge, I was showing him around and when we got to the Cam he started flirting with a woman who turned out to be a prostitute, she wanted £260 to sleep with him but ended up giving him a cheap handjob for £40 after I told him he wrote his own comics, so might be famous one day. Then we went to a nightclub and ended up snorting ridiculous amounts of "Chinese cocaine"* before getting arrested. After being led outside a sod load of us were slowly being handcuffed and I just walked away unnoticed, caught a train, went back to my mother's house where a karaoke party was in process and a woman I fancy who I recently met at a comedy night was present. She started telling me all about how her friend had died recently, and I tried to be sympathetic and give advice on how to cope only to make it all the much worse, and she ran off in tears saying "How could you say that to me?".

All of which was one of the least traumatic dreams I've had in ages, normally they're much much more disturbing than that.

*No idea, either.

buttgammon

Last night, I dreamt I was reading. Just about the most mundane dream I can remember, but it was a nice relaxing sleep, so maybe boring dreams are the way to go.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Lemmy only slept for four hours a night. He's dead now.

idunnosomename

this text is closest approximation to a boring bastard telling you about their boring dream I have ever experienced