Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 03:04:40 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Official flouncing thread

Started by idunnosomename, November 15, 2019, 03:46:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

idunnosomename

if you need to do a flounce, please do it in here. Thank you

seepage

I think there should be bookable two-hour slots, so the impact of a proper flounce isn't ruined by another only five minutes later.

idunnosomename

Quote from: Jodie Comer on November 15, 2019, 03:49:20 PM
Goodbye.
you are flounce 2 in the queue. Please wait till you are called for your flounce to begin

kittens

would like the attention, but i'd have nothing to do all day. come back to me on this one.

Buelligan

Just flounce in your spare time kittens, til you're ready to go professional.

Twed

I am flouncing. Goodbye. No reason other than it feels like a dare. Adios. Changing password to random string and blanking out email address. It's happening. I've actually changed my mind about this entire idea but I can't stop the momentum of it all. Cheerio!

Noonling

I'd love to flounce just to show you all my lovely and precious this site is to me.

pigamus

Is there such a thing as a successful flounce, or is that a contradiction in terms?

Icehaven

I'd flounce but my work's internet usage monitors have families to feed and I couldn't live with the guilt.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

I'm definitely leaving, if the real, actual Danger Man Jodie Comer has flounced off.

Alberon

I'd flounce if I could just be arsed.

It seems too much effort to be honest.

Could everyone else flounce off backwards to make it look like I left?

non capisco

I flounced the other week and none of you wanksnaps noticed.

Dex Sawash

Too much anxiety about bad gateways, flouncing right the fuck off

wosl

idunnosomename

*bing bong*
could flounce no. 2 please come to the flouncing room. and make yourself comfortable.

Jodie Comer

Quote from: idunnosomename on November 15, 2019, 07:43:05 PM
*bing bong*
could flounce no. 2 please come to the flouncing room. and make yourself comfortable.

Ok

wosl

idunnosomename

Quote from: Jodie Comer on November 15, 2019, 08:05:48 PM
Ok
wahey! see you later, readers! time for me to make my own "flounce". ha-ha!

king_tubby

Jokes on you, every time someone flounces I'm going to increase my posting activity.

Cerys

Quote from: king_tubby on November 15, 2019, 08:30:45 PM
Jokes on you, every time someone flounces I'm going to increase my posting activity.

That's precisely the point.  You'd better not disappoint us, mind.

Non Stop Dancer

I stealth-flounced under my old name a couple years back and not fucking ONCE was my name mentioned subsequently in any "Whatever happened to" threads, so you can all go and fuck yourselves.

idunnosomename

Quote from: Non Stop Dancer on November 15, 2019, 09:07:21 PM
I stealth-flounced under my old name a couple years back and not fucking ONCE was my name mentioned subsequently in any "Whatever happened to" threads, so you can all go and fuck yourselves.
sorry alan

chveik