Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:24:22 PM

Login with username, password and session length

If you had to have a new fetish, which would you pick?

Started by Fry, November 16, 2019, 09:34:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fry

I'd go for feet, personally. I think there's something so cute, innocent and naive about being a foot fetishest. They truly are the wide-eyed youth of the fetish community. It's the fetish equivalent of being into model trains or tropical fish. Just a nice, wholesome fetish. My teenage cousin got in trouble at school because he was caught filming his teacher's feet under the table. Now don't get me wrong, that was wrong and invasive, definitely behaviour to curb. But still... Kind of nice when it comes to the realm of sexual peccadillos. A few months later his dad found a bunch of videos of barefeet women stamping on shellfish and other aquatic beasties on his computer, that was less cute.

BlodwynPig

How will the family christmas dinner be for him? Is he shamed or brazen?

Fry

He's bizarrely brazen. We first got wind of this when they found loads of foot fetish pics just saved to his desktop on his pc in his room. Not even a fake "homework" folder. Just bam, on the desktop. He's a little bit my hero tbh.

Pijlstaart

Takes skill to get in trouble for a foot fetish, it's very discreet. You can get your own feet out in public with no repercussions, you can stare at feet, dress as a pope and you can wash and suck them to your hearts content. Toes, Nine for mortal men doomed to die, one for the dark lord on his dark throne, a toe in every bum, married bliss. I have three fetishes: Upside-down, There's another Pijlstaart and The Milk's Turned.

I'm trying to nurture a new one, "It's Christmas Eve and We've run out of Wrapping paper". Everyone's going to hate me for not wrapping christmas presents and ruining the surprise, hnnnghh, schhnrff, tried covering the presents with bits of terlet paper, but it's two ply and they can see straight-through, spluttering and sobbing against them and begging for forgiveness but it's too late, hnnngh, I've ruined the surprise. It does nothing for me yet, but practice makes perfect.

Ray Travez

Something that people will easily agree to. Feel a bit sorry for these guys who can only get off by shitting on people.[1] It's a hard sell isn't it?

Fry

Quote from: Ray Travez on November 16, 2019, 10:57:17 AM
Something that people will easily agree to. Feel a bit sorry for these guys who can only get off by shitting on people.[1] It's a hard sell isn't it?

That's a really good point. I'm not crazy about feet but if someone wanted my to suck their toes and lick the creases between their toes and look in their eyes while they pressed their toes against my nose while masturbating I definitely would. But poo, probably not.

New folder

balding comedy forum posters - oh wait, you said "new", never mind

Cerys

I think I could get on board the idea of lying on my back while a bevy of fresh tadpoles cavorted in my belly button.

Quote from: Pijlstaart on November 16, 2019, 10:52:27 AM
Takes skill to get in trouble for a foot fetish, it's very discreet. You can get your own feet out in public with no repercussions, you can stare at feet, dress as a pope and you can wash and suck them to your hearts content. Toes, Nine for mortal men doomed to die, one for the dark lord on his dark throne, a toe in every bum, married bliss. I have three fetishes: Upside-down, There's another Pijlstaart and The Milk's Turned.

I'm trying to nurture a new one, "It's Christmas Eve and We've run out of Wrapping paper". Everyone's going to hate me for not wrapping christmas presents and ruining the surprise, hnnnghh, schhnrff, tried covering the presents with bits of terlet paper, but it's two ply and they can see straight-through, spluttering and sobbing against them and begging for forgiveness but it's too late, hnnngh, I've ruined the surprise. It does nothing for me yet, but practice makes perfect.

I love you.

Dex Sawash

To try to smash a segment of the patriarchy while still remaining a bad objectifier, I have tried to develop a burkah fetish. I suspect it has just become more of an ordinary eye fetish though.

Twit 2

buttgammon

I have enough of them as it is, there's barely room for another. I find feet a bit unpleasant so probably not them (though I do like leather boots and shoes). Maybe hands?

Sherringford Hovis

People yell at me a lot when things aren't my fault and lots of bits of my body hurt for no apparent reason, so whatever fetish that means I get a stiffie from those, cheers.

Masochism, is it?

Cerys

Jockice

Quote from: Ray Travez on November 16, 2019, 10:57:17 AM

I read once about a bloke who just happened to be looking out of his bedroom window when he was having his first wank and saw a woman on crutches going past. So after that if he ever bedded a woman she had to have crutches with her in the bed. I also remember seeing a TV programme in the 90s about a bloke whose particular (not sexual) obsession is that he wanted to have one of his legs amputated because he didn't feel complete with two legs. I think he actually got someone to do it for him in the end. But the really frightening thing is that they showed back and side views of him and like me he was a specky ginge. Take it from me, that's suffering enough without the added complications.

Luckily my particular kink isn't that rare (there's plenty of it on youtube for a start) nor is it something that I have to go out of my way to see. It's...redacted.

Dex Sawash

Quote from: Jockice on November 16, 2019, 12:12:55 PM

Luckily my particular kink isn't that rare (there's plenty of it on youtube for a start) nor is it something that I have to go out of my way to see. It's...redacted.

Micro-edging to the "SKIP AD" countdown?

Sherringford Hovis

Quote from: Cerys on November 16, 2019, 12:08:52 PM
Introverted sadism, you utter perv.

Getting turned on by being kink-shamed is as close to perpetual motion as humanity has yet achieved.

Free boner-energy for everyone. Bonergy has the potential to save the planet.

Dex Sawash

Quote from: Dex Sawash on November 16, 2019, 12:17:00 PM
Micro-edging to the "SKIP AD" countdown?

Just realized that idea developed a little too quickly and maybe I should give it a try.

Dr Trouser

One of them furries. Seems harmless enough. Quite like to fuck a chipmunk.

Stoneage Dinosaurs

Replies From View

I think it would be the one where you peel the stickers from off of aubergines and put on them on your glasses so you can't see, but the stickers just fall off and you cry a bit and stare out the window until the rain starts again.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Put on an SS uniform and scream things at me in German.

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: Sherringford Hovis on November 16, 2019, 12:17:55 PM
Getting turned on by being kink-shamed is as close to perpetual motion as humanity has yet achieved.

Free boner-energy for everyone. Bonergy has the potential to save the planet.

Needs a starter motor, though. Which is lucky as I have decided my new fetish will be kink-shaming.

Small children, as I've always wanted to play cricket for England.

Endicott

Quote from: Cerys on November 16, 2019, 12:08:52 PM
Introverted sadism, you utter perv.

Using two words where one has already been perfectly suggested. You filth merchant.

Replies From View

I've always thought that an incredible new fetish would be one where you have to spend the entirety of a night time completing a single task very slowly, such as converting a Tesco bag into a neighbouring one, or taking all of Basingstoke out of an Atlas.

Shoulders?-Stomach!