Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,582,207
  • Total Topics: 106,728
  • Online Today: 897
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 04:56:33 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Jimmy Dore Sold-Out (Tulsi Gabbard video)

Started by MortSahlFan, November 17, 2019, 01:36:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MortSahlFan

What a hypocrite. He made a name for himself by being honest. I admit I watch the show, and he's right about a lot of things, but the Tulsi/israel shilling video today even turned his own fans against him. 99.9% of the comments are ripping into Tulsi and Jimmy. I wasn't expecting that; I expect people to blindly support people they admire, but I was wrong. Honesty can't be mortgaged, and some choose good over indifference.

I never trusted Tulsi, and those of you who read my political posts know I've never been a fan of hers (even lesser fan of Hillary), but a fan of Bernie Sanders (and Ralph Nader for that matter). Maybe Tulsi is is a plant (but not for Russia). She's pro-CFR, anti-BDS, called herself a hawk on Network TV, was extreme right-wing until a few weeks ago to jump on the Bernie Bandwagon (just like EVERY candidate running, and some like Amy will move a tad like Pete to show they are an alternative when they are not). Tulsi answers every question with "I'm a soldier".. She has no answers, because she no principles. "I'm a soldier." Oh really? You fellfor the bullshit lies for war - DISQUALIFIED!

And Jimmy Dore isn't that funny, and he repeats a lot of things said by Bill Hicks, George Carlin, and Mort Sahl, using today's issues (and sometimes verbatim). Mort Sahl is the only one who has "kept it real" for 93 years. That's a hero. Most people don't know about his life, but he has his integrity, and outlived all those fascist bastards.

Read the comments for yourself. Astounding.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hf-dzfTpguM

Dore has always been a crank

and his show has mental colour grading

Urinal Cake

Well Gabbard is his biggest draw. Gabbard is awful on Israel and India but she's still better than most candidates in foreign affairs/defense generally.
Also to that point no left-wing alternate media presence is going to be perfect. TYT should've changed their name but branding was too important and now Cenk wants to become a congressman. Also awful humour. ChapoTrapHouse has put too much hope in Sanders, Matt is going to need some serious counselling if Sanders fails going by his last podcast. Sam Seder is probably the best compromise.  Then you've got all the former print journalists which is a whole other thing.

MortSahlFan

Your first sentence says it all. She's his biggest draw.

Stoneage Dinosaurs

That sucks, I was going to go get tickets :(