Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 07:44:24 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Times you went full care home

Started by Shoulders?-Stomach!, November 18, 2019, 06:20:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Tried to eat dinner last night of my own volition, and the fork full of chips got jabbed into my chin instead of my gob.

CARE HOME

Your turn

BlodwynPig

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Come on, pretty sure one of you went embol not so long back...

Constantly wetting my trousers when doing the dishes. I'm 38, I should have worked this out by now. Too high water pressure + awkward plate/bowl/spoon/pan angle = drenched trousers. Put me in a fucking hospice.

buttgammon

A little trickle of piss just when it seems like it's over and I'm putting it back in. A very geriatric problem for a 29 year old man.

Chollis

Quote from: buttgammon on November 18, 2019, 10:09:06 AM
A little trickle of piss just when it seems like it's over and I'm putting it back in. A very geriatric problem for a 29 year old man.

does my fucking nut innnnnn

Pink Gregory

Quote from: buttgammon on November 18, 2019, 10:09:06 AM

I can accept it when having to piss in the wilderness.  It's when it happens at home, over your own god damn toilet, that I can't stand.  Perfectly good pair of pants that were.

hamfist

I left my case on the balcony at Kings Cross on Tuesday last week. Got an announcement while I had my penis out of my trousers and in my hand at the time, they gave me 30s to get back to the bag.

Then I was in Milan on Wednesday and left my rucksack in a restaurant and left. Laptop, test phone, contactless test gear - all of it in there.

Alzheimer tier behaviour there. I am definitely overstressed at the moment, will take time off this week and try and calm down or get put in a home.

Shaky

My last car (Toyota Corolla) was involved in (ie: I caused) so many prangs and accidents that I lost count after about 15. Genuinely got to the point where I'd imagine the fucking Some Mothers Do 'Ave 'Em theme each time.

thenoise

I've been doing that thing where i walk into a room, forget why i went in and then leave, pretty regularly since my mid twenties. Thank goodness I can't afford a decent size house, I'd spend my whole day wandering around confused.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: Shaky on November 18, 2019, 11:06:01 AM
My last car (Toyota Corolla) was involved in (ie: I caused) so many prangs and accidents that I lost count after about 15.

What were you doing driving at that age anyway?

idunnosomename

I was once so crippled by arthritis i couldnt get out of bed and shit my pants

Is this what you're after

pancreas

I think if we're going to open the 'times wot i shet meseln' floodgates, then we'll be drifting off course.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: idunnosomename on November 18, 2019, 12:28:47 PM
I was once so crippled by arthritis i couldnt get out of bed and shit my pants

Is this what you're after

I guess it's more where you fuck up in the most sub-optimally dense way despite there being no excuse whatsoever.

This may seem a tad generous but I think crippling arthritis is a reasonable excuse to fully and totally shit yourself.

Dex Sawash

Watching The Mandalorian w/wife.

"It's Werner Klemperer!"

<wife> "no"

"Klaus von Filmmaker!"

idunnosomename

I misunderstood a thread and talked about having arthritis and shitting myself

thenoise

Sometimes when I walk into a room I forget why I went in there, and just leave again. Been doing it since my twenties!
It's a good job I can't afford a big house or I would just wander about all day!

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: idunnosomename on November 18, 2019, 01:23:35 PM
I misunderstood a thread and talked about having arthritis and shitting myself

It was cool as fuck and I am glad you did.