Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,583,398
  • Total Topics: 106,741
  • Online Today: 811
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 05:45:52 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Curb season 10.

Started by Dusty Substance, November 19, 2019, 07:18:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr Faineant

Quote from: dr beat on October 01, 2021, 03:42:25 PM
I'm rather wary if this is going to reference the pandemic.  I'm not sure i can deal with a whole series of 'Larry breaks social distancing rules *again*...with hilarious consequences!'

I saw something a while ago, maybe a Richard Lewis interview or something, that said this is considered a "post covid" world because a season about covid would be tedious. Maybe they deal with it on the first episode or something.

Quote from: Hat FM on October 13, 2021, 08:10:54 PM
wonder when this will be on now tv. although i'm not going to wonder enough to google it.

Pretty sure they were on within 24 hours of the episode airing in the US for the last series.

El Unicornio, mang

Quote from: chveik on October 13, 2021, 08:59:52 PM
they all look so old now :(

Aside from Larry, looking exactly the same age as he did in the first season.

bobloblaw

Quote from: Wayman C. McCreery on October 13, 2021, 10:37:42 PM
Pretty sure they were on within 24 hours of the episode airing in the US for the last series.

Next Monday at 10 in a 'privileged a-holes' double bill with Succession

Replies From View

Anyone know of where this will be obtainable for those few of us not located in the US?

Tokyo van Ramming

If you're in the UK and have Sky TV it'll be on Sky Comedy on Oct 25th. If you're in the UK and don't have Sky you can probably see it on Now TV. Torrents will be available.

You can always get a Now TV entertainment pass 7-day free trial near the end of the run and binge them all. Or there are nearly always offers to get it for significantly cheaper than the £9.99 they usually charge.

I think I pay something like £2.50, and when they increase the price I click the cancel button and they offer me another discount.

Hat FM

Malcy

tribalfusion

I sure hope the show takes a different tack as compared to the last couple of seasons.