Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 12:49:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Curb season 10.

Started by Dusty Substance, November 19, 2019, 07:18:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malcy

Another cracker. So glad this is back.

weekender

Richard Lewis: "No, it's the scone's fault!"

Had to pause I was laughing so much at that one.

Replies From View

Were their teeth chipped digitally?  Or do all Americans have caps on their teeth they can remove for fun, like Jim Carrey did for Dumb and Dumber?

BlodwynPig

Directed by Cheryl, was that her first?

Loved Danson as Lee

Mobius

Wow, loved that episode. So much happening in these episodes.

Mr Faineant

Jeff's new weird bit of mouth I find distracting and uncomfortable.

Replies From View

Quote from: Mr Faineant on February 02, 2020, 04:19:18 PM
Jeff's new weird bit of mouth I find distracting and uncomfortable.

Susie has been in it from the start.  She's not new!

Johnboy

I'm liking them all so far, plenty of laughs.

mr. logic

Andy's wife is weird, mind. No need whatsoever for her to jump down his throat like she did. I know it's the nature of the show but even allowing for that she seemed to lose it awfully quickly.

Mobius

mr. logic

Yes, but even so. She was delighted with him for doing the speech and donating the money. Think I prefer the slow burn approach that his lawyer has.

Malcy

No early HBO stream this week it seems.

The visual gag of Larry's doodle was great.

Old Nehamkin

Quote from: Replies From View on January 28, 2020, 04:52:32 PM
No I think that was a genuine accident, like when he got piss on the jesus.

nobody gets piss on the jesus

phes

Thoroughly enjoying this season so far. Incidentally and for Curb completionists, probably been mentioned before but LD and production crew make an extended curb-related (S4) appearance in the 40 minute Netflix doc 'Long Shot' about a man accused of murder

Mobius

Another really enjoyable episode. Liking how they're longer too.

Mobbd

Quote from: Mobius on February 10, 2020, 10:17:20 AM
Another really enjoyable episode. Liking how they're longer too.

Yes, the extended run-time is a gift.

Loved Ep4. Loved Jeff's loyalty to Larry over Micky at the end. And the carnival barker stuff. Hahaha.

Annie Labuntur

Noodle Lizard

Highlight of this episode for me was Susie very suddenly yelling "GET THE FUCK OUT" when Larry asked to look around their room. The idea of him getting a carnival barker to guess everyone's weights was very funny, as was Susie's weary assertion that it was "diabolical". Could've done without the fight at the end, though; I think "big fight breaks out at a church/wedding/formal event" has been a punchline one too many times in Curb now.

Have they dropped the #MeToo arc entirely now that his assistant is out of the picture? I'm surprised nothing more came of him accidentally groping that server's boob in the first episode.

chveik

Quote from: chveik on February 11, 2020, 08:57:46 PM
fucks sake Larry

There's a theory that's going round that I really hope is true. Larry donated to Pete and wants him to be the nominee because he doesn't want to have to fly to New York once a week to play Bernie Sanders on SNL. If it's true, it's the most on brand commitment to a bit imaginable

NoSleep

Performance art on the same note as the time he took one look at an audience, shook his head and walked offstage.

McChesney Duntz

Quote from: Bobloblawslawbomb on February 12, 2020, 12:50:59 PM
There's a theory that's going round that I really hope is true. Larry donated to Pete and wants him to be the nominee because he doesn't want to have to fly to New York once a week to play Bernie Sanders on SNL. If it's true, it's the most on brand commitment to a bit imaginable

Yeah, he's already said that having Bernie as president would be "great for the country, terrible for me."

kitsofan34

He could always refuse to appear in SNL's dogshit sketches...?

Mr Faineant

I just rewatched season 9. It's actually very good. Not sure why I felt disappointed by it when it came out.

Replies From View

Quote from: kitsofan34 on February 12, 2020, 06:54:35 PM
He could always refuse to appear in SNL's dogshit sketches...?

This would be like Sasha Baron Cohen deciding not to play Freddie Mercury though.  Never gaeenoo happen in a million year.

Quote from: kitsofan34 on February 11, 2020, 08:24:16 PM
Go off king!!!!

Not implausible that there are multiple rich Larry Davids working for HBO in Los Angeles. Would the famous Larry David list his employer as "HBO"?