Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 02:31:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Aliens are just baby owls shocker!

Started by Glebe, November 20, 2019, 04:49:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glebe

Aliens or Baby Owls? Man Shocked after Spotting Spooky-Looking Creatures in Attic.

I've heard of the classic 'cover memory' thing of people thinking they've seen an owl when 'in fact' they've really encountered a grey alien (Whitley Strieber, et al), but I have to say, these baby owls are creepy as fuck! I mean, look at 'em!:

Replies From View

"Just"?!  A baby owl is more than you'll ever be, mate.

bgmnts

What if owls ARE aliens, sent here to monitor our progress?

Replies From View

Quote from: bgmnts on November 20, 2019, 05:02:39 PM
What if owls ARE aliens, sent here to monitor our progress?

How would anyone know the difference?  Their bodies are too far away for any accurate blood-testing to be completed because of all those fuckin feathers.

BlodwynPig

Replies From View

Would, would, would

(from all three given angles)

Cuellar

The first recorded use of 'little green men' comes in a report of a case that people now think was just owls.

Replies From View

So it has been owls crossing roads this entire time?

oy vey

Quote from: Glebe on November 20, 2019, 04:49:38 PM
Aliens or Baby Owls? Man Shocked after Spotting Spooky-Looking Creatures in Attic.

I've heard of the classic 'cover memory' thing of people thinking they've seen an owl when 'in fact' they've really encountered a grey alien (Whitley Strieber, et al), but I have to say, these baby owls are creepy as fuck! I mean, look at 'em!:

Having a bat for a todger must have its challenges.

Replies From View

If you've ever stripped a Tellytubby you'll know those aren't owls.

idunnosomename

this is really just because owls are the boxers-with-hearts-on pratfall of the animal kingdom

Jim Bob

The supposed sightings of the "Mothman" of Point Pleasant are also most likely sightings of owls.  I suspect that yetis, bigfoot and Nessie are also owls.

In fact, enhancement of the famous 'bigfoot' photo proves as much...

idunnosomename

i saw a barn owl over a field in suffolk this time last year at dusk. they are so eerily silent you can see them feeding into ghost folklore

but haha they have funny legs.

Glebe

Quote from: Replies From View on November 20, 2019, 04:51:10 PM"Just"?!  A baby owl is more than you'll ever be, mate.

Listen pal, I'm not having a pop at the baby owls! Back off!

Quote from: BlodwynPig on November 20, 2019, 05:16:22 PMThe hoot is out there

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: idunnosomename on November 20, 2019, 07:11:28 PM
this is really just because owls are the boxers-with-hearts-on pratfall of the animal kingdom

If I worked for google I think I might be a bit concerned as why the youtube algorithms have seemingly become obsessed with recommending owl videos to everyone.
What (if anything) are they trying to tell us? 

Aaron500

Quote from: idunnosomename on August 23, 2020, 11:53:18 AM
Jk rowling invented the owl

Yeah she wanted her pen name to be JKR Owling but the publishers did a typo and she was too nervous as a new author to correct them.

Non Stop Dancer

Little known fact: Owls are a cross between a cat and a bird.