Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 07:04:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Something I found funny and want to share

Started by Buelligan, November 21, 2019, 03:30:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glebe

Btw Rest in Peace your Dad, mojo, sounds like he was a top bloke.

NEW PAGE TWAT, FFS...

Buelligan

Heheh.  Oh mon Dieu, pas ca, putain merde faire chier, cette toilette.

Brian Freeze

This thread inspired me to get round to fettling the flush on our bog this afternoon.
Just had an emergency plumber out and the insurance assesor will be round on monday
Thankyou.

Ray Travez

Quote from: Buelligan on November 22, 2019, 12:50:47 PM
You made me search for it and I found it

That's fantastic! So much older than I thought, I'd always assumed it was from the 40's, a wartime thing. Max Miller or someone similar.

Probably going to end up learning the whole thing, maybe work out the chords.

Ray Travez

Quote from: Cerys on November 22, 2019, 02:43:45 PM
Was this in Oswestry, by some bizarre chance?

No, Brighton circa 1998. I had just graduated from art college and was delighted to now be fully qualified to mop the floors in a care home.

pigamus

Quote from: Cerys on November 22, 2019, 02:43:45 PM
Was this in Oswestry, by some bizarre chance?

I'm going to adopt this as my catchphrase.

Buelligan

Quote from: Ray Travez on November 23, 2019, 03:58:14 AM
No, Brighton circa 1998. I had just graduated from art college and was delighted to now be fully qualified to mop the floors in a care home.

Heheh.  Welcome to my world darling.  Must say, mopping (and polishing by hand to a high but safe, finish) is not shit though.  There's love in it, when done right.  There's many that do harder and many wickeder, I know you know this.  We are the little earthen dalit saints who make the world safe for the real people, for those coming, leaving and those who've fallen off the edge.

Ray Travez

Yeah, I liked cleaning. I never felt it was below me. I enjoyed talking to residents, and I considered that to be my real job- the cleaning was just what I was being paid for.

Very interested in cleaning to be honest. Simon Munnery did a bit about being a cleaner in the last show I saw of his, which I related to. Met some interesting people. I met a guy who had said 'hello' to Hitler, in Auschwitz.