Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 08:58:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Good things that happened to you this decade

Started by Dannyhood91, November 22, 2019, 10:56:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PlanktonSideburns

Quote from: TheBrownBottle on November 25, 2019, 11:13:05 AM
I wanted to call dog no. 1 'Dog', and was voted down in a two voter household.  As if 'Dog' is any sillier than any other name for a dog.

Knew a dog named OI one, wich I thought was brilliant

Big Mclargehuge

I'm going to sound like a right twat here but this decade in spite of 2016, the brexit fallout and the death of about 70% of my film television and music heros has arguably been one of my best decades alive...Considering I started the decade Single, deeply depressed due to a messy incident with a female friend and only just having been chucked out of high school with a dozen or so GCSE's that I was certain I wasn't going to get. over the last 10 years I:

*Buckled down and got 3 A-levels (And managed to fix a few of my poor result GCSE's in the process)
*Secured a Degree at a reputable university.
*Learned to Drive
*Tackled my first long distance roadtrip
*Met and started a relationship with my now Fiance
*Scored a Job in a field I trained for and worked there for 5 years
*using that Job as a reference I secured a much better job which I've been at now for 2 years nearly.
*Started a youtube channel which has recently started to build a bit of momentum after 3 years of putting content in.
*had my first proper pet.
*managed to score a brief evening lecture gig on a subject I care very deeply about (short lived but much loved)
*I got to see Paul Heaton Live for the 1st, 2nd and 3rd times (He's the only living musician I've been dying to see for the last 20 years... (4th is planned next year)

it's been a bloody busy one. but a bloody good one :)