Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 06:51:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length

I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT, FUCK YOU

Started by weekender, November 23, 2019, 05:27:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

One of the most dangerous things you can do is go to google images and type yawn, get stuck in a feedback loop of spontaneous yawning

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Image was a bit big there mate, but don't worry, I fixed it.

SpiderChrist

Quote from: The Boston Crab on November 23, 2019, 09:25:58 PM
Gotta be honest, people losing their lil rag been here five minutes and contributed nothin at all to this forum except takin stuff literally and popping up when they smell a self righteous pile on. Completely interchangeable zero value crew.

FFS

ProvanFan

Quote from: weekender on November 23, 2019, 05:27:03 PM
  • Went mental on a bus with a space invader

I'd like to see you take on bikers next

weekender

Most of you have missed the point that I was trying to make.

By calling me - weekender - a cunt, you have pointed out something obvious, namely that weekender is a cunt.

What most of you haven't done is address what you would actually do about my cuntish behaviour were this real life.

I have cited various examples of what I would consider to be anti-social behaviour - littering, graffiti, casual theft, drug use - and the majority of you seem to just go "shrug, there's a cunt, move on".

Society is falling down, standards are slipping.  We're in world where people think it's acceptable to watch TV shows out loud on their phones instead of using headphones on public transport.

Is my behaviour acceptable?  Is their behaviour acceptable?

Butchers Blind

Quote from: weekender on November 24, 2019, 07:28:45 PM
When is someone going to stop this?

Dont worry, someday a real rain will come and wipe this scum off the streets.

weekender

Quote from: Butchers Blind on November 24, 2019, 07:35:49 PM
Dont worry, someday a real rain will come and wipe this scum off the streets.

Is that from Evan Almighty?

SpiderChrist

PlanktonSideburns

you might think im a cunt for hoying a naughty teenager into a canal lock, but what are YOU doing about inappropriate behaviour on busses?

weekender

Quote from: PlanktonSideburns on November 24, 2019, 08:01:43 PM
you might think im a cunt for hoying a naughty teenager into a canal lock, but what are YOU doing about inappropriate behaviour on busses?

You get it :)

Buelligan

Quote from: weekender on November 24, 2019, 07:28:45 PM
Most of you have missed the point that I was trying to make.

By calling me - weekender - a cunt, you have pointed out something obvious, namely that weekender is a cunt.

What most of you haven't done is address what you would actually do about my cuntish behaviour were this real life.

I have cited various examples of what I would consider to be anti-social behaviour - littering, graffiti, casual theft, drug use - and the majority of you seem to just go "shrug, there's a cunt, move on".

Society is falling down, standards are slipping.  We're in world where people think it's acceptable to watch TV shows out loud on their phones instead of using headphones on public transport.

Is my behaviour acceptable?  Is their behaviour acceptable?

I don't know.  How tidy is your room?

Lord Mandrake

You are earnestly requested to refrain from the objectionable and dangerous habit of SPITTING.

Buelligan

The room you sit in planning all these activities.

weekender

Can we just accept that you and I are not likely to be friends?

I don't mind you, I don't even dislike you, I'm just vaguely ambivalent and want to watch NXT Takeover.

weekender

Small Argentinian chap, plays for Barcelona?

PlanktonSideburns

Ray Travez

sounds like a lot of what you have wanted to do but have hitherto suppressed is small-scale vigilantism. Maybe you're some kind of superhero? My advice would be to buy a cape.

bgmnts

Quote from: PlanktonSideburns on November 23, 2019, 06:09:53 PM
yea, is there any other context you could add to that list that stops you from sounding like a cunt?

just wondering

The context is it was/is an experiment.

phantom_power

Quote from: The Boston Crab on November 23, 2019, 09:25:58 PM
Gotta be honest, people losing their lil rag been here five minutes and contributed nothin at all to this forum except takin stuff literally and popping up when they smell a self righteous pile on. Completely interchangeable zero value crew.

You can't even be consistent about whether you put a "g" at the end of words that should have them so why should anyone listen to you?

Cuellar

Haven't done that much of 'whatever I want' really.

One that sticks out however is when my partner suggested going to see her family in Southampton at the weekend, then another friend said 'hello I'm going to be in [hometown that I don't live in anymore] with your brother getting boozed, are you around?' and I said...'Yes', despite having agreed previously to go to Southampton. So I simply said to my girlfriend, 'Actually I think I'll head to [hometown] this weekend to see [people] and get boozed'.

You know what she said? 'OK! Have fun'

The sense of power was almost overwhelming - I caught a glimpse of something; that the world could be anything I wanted it to be. That I could do anything I wanted. I didn't have to ask for permission, I didn't have to feel guilt and shame. I could just do it. It was intoxicating.

Worn off now, though.