Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 05:18:45 PM

Login with username, password and session length

lo-fi boriswave beats to relax/get brexit done to

Started by Petey Pate, November 26, 2019, 08:47:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

New folder

Unluckily for the Tories, 4chan memeing manchildren don't vote

Rich Uncle Skeleton

Quote from: ajsmith2 on November 26, 2019, 11:48:26 AM
The Greg Knight video from last election did come to mind for me as well and it did make we wonder if that too had been intentional: but I think it was for real and that was the last gasp of the Tories being clueless media wise under May, who had no appeal with young right wingers.

I always got the impression the Greg Knight video was genuine and he just made it with help from the one person he knows who had any experience with video editing, and MS paint(!) plus jingles and bland background music from some musician he knows through drumming in his spare time?

Plus the other videos aren't on YouTube anymore,  I'd be surprised/impressed if he'd deliberately gone out of his way to make them naff on purpose but if that was the case wouldn't he have left them all up ?

thenoise

Boris was doing ironically rubbish since well before internet meme culture. LolBoris and his well #random HIGNFY appearances inspired a generation of (typically leftwing, or at least, internationalist/liberal) Londoners to vote#lolboris rather than that politiciany politician Red Ken (aided by trumped up accusations of anti-semifinal from Boris's chief rabbi mates, sound familiar?).

If he says/does something that works, it shows he's a secret genius. If it doesn't, it's #lolboris what a great laugh he is. He can't fail, because they know he's a chancer and incompetent, they love him for it.

olliebean

The fact that he deliberately set up that zip-wire fail tells you all you need to know about him in this regard.