Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
  • Total Members: 17,819
  • Latest: Jeth
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,578,484
  • Total Topics: 106,671
  • Online Today: 1,086
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 04:13:34 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Fucking hell, they're all dying!

Started by Cerys, November 27, 2019, 04:10:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cerys

Jonathan Miller and Clive James - both gone.  Fucksakes!

Ian Drunken Smurf

And Legend Gary Rhodes too. It is like 2016 again.

idunnosomename

Clive James thought he was dying ten years ago so he did ok really

Cerys

Maybe he did die ten years ago, and Jonathan Miller was operating his cadaver.

Alberon

Quote from: idunnosomename on November 27, 2019, 04:30:48 PM
Clive James thought he was dying ten years ago so he did ok really

He always seemed to be slightly embarrased that he hadn't died years ago as he said he would.

Glad he was wrong though.

Quote from: Clive JamesSomebody on the point of bursting into flames from ungoverned anger has written in with a list of my perfidies, which include my still being alive when he has specifically indicated that he wants me dead. He holds me responsible for unforgivable frivolity in the face of climate change, and for my apparent indifference to the forthcoming nuclear war. And for having lived too long.

From internal examination of his violently aggressive prose, I judge him to be an Australian, so he will understand when I encourage him to insert his head in a dead bear's bottom.

I wonder if Margarita Pracatan will sing at his funeral?

It's probably bad that my first reaction on seeing those three reports in the most read section on the BBC new website was to come and check how exactly how bananas the death pool thread has gone over this.

colacentral

It's obvious that Gary Rhodes has died only to distract attention from Labour being anti-semitic.

EOLAN

Quote from: Steve Lampkins on November 27, 2019, 04:57:40 PM
It's probably bad that my first reaction on seeing those three reports in the most read section on the BBC new website was to come and check how exactly how bananas the death pool thread has gone over this.
I thought I had Clive James; or at least in recent years. Seems I forgot to claim Chuck Berry in 2017 and from same list is Gay Byrne.

Louis CK still has a month to survive my wicked touch.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

My Sister* , as well. Blimey, it never rains, but it pours, eh? Still, she's in good company, I do suppose( apart from that spiky haired chef cunt).

* I don't mean that song by either Tindersticks or Juliana Hatfield, but my beautiful, wonderful, dance-to- Sonic Youth with her daft cunt brother sister , who passed away at 6:07 am this morning after cancer thinking it was being a right hard cunt by claiming her life. She spent the past 8 months saying " Oh, do fuck off, cancer". Cancer got cocky. If I ever get the chance to meet that cancer in person, I'll have words, to say the least.

Cerys

I'm so sorry to hear that, Lisa.  Fuck cancer.  Fuck it right in the C.

BlodwynPig

Ambient Sheep

I'm really sorry to hear that, Lisa.  Hope you cope with it as well as possible.

Endicott

Gregory Torso

Quote from: Lisa Jesusandmarychain on November 27, 2019, 06:00:18 PM
My Sister* , as well. Blimey, it never rains, but it pours, eh? Still, she's in good company, I do suppose( apart from that spiky haired chef cunt).

* I don't mean that song by either Tindersticks or Juliana Hatfield, but my beautiful, wonderful, dance-to- Sonic Youth with her daft cunt brother sister , who passed away at 6:07 am this morning after cancer thinking it was being a right hard cunt by claiming her life. She spent the past 8 months saying " Oh, do fuck off, cancer". Cancer got cocky. If I ever get the chance to meet that cancer in person, I'll have words, to say the least.

Sorry to hear this. I'd like to echo above sentiments of Fuck Cancer. I'm starting to think that cancer is a real jerk.

Ballad of Ballard Berkley

I'm so sorry to hear this, Lisa.

Small Man Big Horse

I'm so sorry to hear that Lisa, that's horrendous news.

touchingcloth

Sorry to hear this. If you need any help hoofing the weird little balls off that twat cancer let me know.

Ian Drunken Smurf

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Absorb the anus burn

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

I'm sorry myself for  hogging this thread meant for more famous types, but everyone's msgs of condolence are appreciated. I 'm still in a birrova state of shock and accepting the  reality of this seemingly unreal situation.

checkoutgirl

Quote from: Lisa Jesusandmarychain on November 27, 2019, 11:20:53 PM
I'm sorry myself for  hogging this thread meant for more famous types

Apology accepted.

Cerys

Quote from: Lisa Jesusandmarychain on November 27, 2019, 11:20:53 PM
I'm sorry myself for  hogging this thread meant for more famous types

Fuck 'em.  They've got enough people remembering them as it is.

imitationleather

Hope you're holding up alright, LJM.

Jittlebags

It's only a Wednesday. Death must have something else planned for the weekend and is clearly trying to get his chores out of the way early. Maybe he's got a new Box Set in?

Ray Travez

Blue Jam

Hugs to you LJAMC, take care of yourself x

king_tubby

Ah jeez, my condolences. Look after yourself.