Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 07:19:48 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Have you been mucking about in my daughter’s fanny?

Started by touchingcloth, November 27, 2019, 06:22:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

imitationleather

Quote from: thenoise on November 28, 2019, 04:20:19 AM
My friend went out with an Asian girl once who was so worried about virginity and marriage, she would only take it up the pooper. I'd imagine Ms TI does similar.

So not only was his girlfriend Asian, he also had anal on tap?!

Mydaze.

Quote from: bgmnts on November 28, 2019, 10:04:53 AM
Rapper in ridiculous misogyny shocker!

Yeah, but it was obviously a joke in the past. There's a big difference between singing a song like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRx7R7bcPZs and taking your daughter to the doctor for her hymen checkup.

touchingcloth

Quote from: imitationleather on November 28, 2019, 11:10:40 AM
So not only was his girlfriend Asian, he also had anal on tap?!

Mydaze.

It was never said that the anal was on top, just that it was the only form of sex on offer. Maybe she tried it once and decided that hole was an exit and not an entrance.

Jim Bob

Just the thought of this human kumquat's little rusty cogs slowly grinding around within his mind, blowing free the cobwebs, as he thinks to himself 'I could always demand that my daughter have her private parts checked out by a doctor on a yearly basis to ensure that she's not having sexual intercourse with a man' and not immediately countering that idea with the thought of 'my God, what a horrendous concept to come up with! The human mind can be a terrifying thing sometimes', but instead proceeding to think to himself 'yes, that's a completely reasonable thing to do and it's well within my rights to do so and I will now do just that'.

The thought of him, actually marching up to his daughter and informing her of the way it's going to be from now on, full of gusto and self-righteousness.  The thought of what must have racing through her mind, as Daddy stood there, describing the finer details of his little warped and twisted plan to her.  The thought of what effects this kind of gross intrusion against human rights will have on this poor woman's psyche in later life.

The very thought of this mouthbreather, stood there, saying "dduuuhhhhhh yeah, I'm gonna take you to the doctor to check your hymen because duhhh yeah purity duhhhhhhh" is making me fume.  I mean, for fuck's sake!

Buelligan

I suggest anyone wondering about what toxic masculinity means, whether it even exists, reads this thread.  If they've read this, they probably have, so now they know.

madhair60

Not sure how it's misogyny to ensure men HAVEN'T had their dicks all up ins, but that's the crazy backwards woke world as live in.

Jokes aside this almost certainly isn't even real.

Jim Bob

Quote from: Buelligan on November 28, 2019, 03:28:26 PM
I suggest anyone wondering about what toxic masculinity means, whether it even exists, reads this thread.  If they've read this, they probably have, so now they know.

Would you mind stepping off that high horse of yours for just one second?  No?  Thought not, but it was worth asking.

Blumf

Quote from: Buelligan on November 28, 2019, 03:28:26 PM

Probably splitting hairs here, but doesn't this fit into the more general Patriarchy classification, than Toxic Masculinity specifically, seeing as it's not just fathers who go nuts over all this purity BS (although there is a load of Freudian style mess in the Father-Daughter control system here, undoubtedly)

Jim Bob

Quote from: Blumf on November 28, 2019, 03:59:41 PM
Probably splitting hairs here, but doesn't this fit into the more general Patriarchy classification, than Toxic Masculinity specifically, seeing as it's not just fathers who go nuts over all this purity BS (although there is a load of Freudian style mess in the Father-Daughter control system here, undoubtedly)

I got the impression that Buelligan was implying that the jokey and facetious responses within this thread are representative of toxic masculinity (hence my previous response).  I didn't find said jokes funny myself and perhaps even a little distasteful but it's hyperbole to suggest that they are in any way representative of toxic masculinity.

Quote from: Blumf on November 28, 2019, 03:59:41 PM
Probably splitting hairs here

Filthy bastard. No wonder she hates you, with smutty remarks like that.

Ambient Sheep

Quote from: Jim Bob on November 28, 2019, 04:08:54 PMI got the impression that Buelligan was implying that the jokey and facetious responses within this thread are representative of toxic masculinity (hence my previous response).

I didn't.  I just thought she was referring to the original story plus the further details about it that's come out during the thread.

I suppose I could be wrong, though.

Why is everyone fretting and bending over backwards to figure out what Buelligan thinks? Is she the prefect of the CaB playground?

Blumf

Yes, she's got a little pin-badge an all.

Stumbled on to this bit of history:

https://rewire.news/article/2012/02/19/santorum-donor-says-women-should-%E2%80%98put-aspirin-between-their-knees%E2%80%99/
QuoteFeb 19, 2012, 7:33pm

Foster Friess, Rick Santorum's chief political benefactor and main donor to the Super PAC backing Rick Santorum's presidential bid told Andrea Mitchell of MSNBC that women should just "keep their legs shut."

"On this contraceptive thing, my gosh, it's so inexpensive. You know, back in my days, they used Baer Aspirin for contraceptives. The gals put it between their knees and it wasn't that costly," said Friess on MSNBC yesterday.

So there you go, problem solved. Young ladies should hobble about with an aspirin betwixt their knees.

Jim Bob

Quote from: Default to the negative on November 28, 2019, 04:31:00 PM
Why is everyone fretting and bending over backwards to figure out what Buelligan thinks?

Um... we're not?  Somebody posts something, other people respond to that post and people then respond to those responses.  That kinda the way that forums work, no?

Buelligan

Quote from: Ambient Sheep on November 28, 2019, 04:23:38 PM
I didn't.  I just thought she was referring to the original story plus the further details about it that's come out during the thread.

I suppose I could be wrong, though.

No, you're not wrong.  That a person can be so twisted by (presumably) his own idea of what being a good man/father is that he's prepared, not only to subject his daughter to this violation and usurp her power over her own body but to talk openly and seemingly, quite proudly, about it, speaks volumes on the subject of toxic masculinity and how it destroys and perverts the lives of the people it touches. 

I'm sorry, I thought that was obvious.

Jim Bob

Quote from: Buelligan on November 28, 2019, 04:48:26 PM
No, you're not wrong.  That a person can be so twisted by (presumably) his own idea of what being a good man/father is that he's prepared, not only to subject his daughter to this violation and usurp her power over her own body but to talk openly and seemingly, quite proudly, about it, speaks volumes on the subject of toxic masculinity and how it destroys and perverts the lives of the people it touches. 

Fair enough, I apologise for misconstruing your original post.

Quote from: Jim Bob on November 28, 2019, 04:47:10 PM
Um... we're not?  Somebody posts something, other people respond to that post and people then respond to those responses.  That kinda the way that forums work, no?

Yes? I think that is exactly what we are doing? No? Ending every sentence on a question mark? As though that means something? No? Yes?

Have fun when she marches around your corner of the playground, with the gold piping on the fringes of her blazer. With the House and hockey team badges, enamelled and pinned on the lapels. You will say, 'I wish I had listened to Default.' But it will be too late.

Jim Bob

Quote from: Default to the negative on November 28, 2019, 05:00:48 PM
Yes? I think that is exactly what we are doing? No? Ending every sentence on a question mark? As though that means something? No? Yes?

Could you possibly be defaulting to the negative there?  Yes?  No?  I think that you are?  Maybe?  Probably?

Quote from: Jim Bob on November 28, 2019, 05:43:14 PM
Could you possibly be defaulting to the negative there?  Yes?  No?  I think that you are?  Maybe?  Probably?

I am? But maybe you are being a bit passive-aggressive? When you phrase things like this? Perhaps?

touchingcloth

Quote from: Buelligan on November 28, 2019, 04:48:26 PM

That's how I read it.

The "talking openly" bit really gets me. It would be bad enough if this was an unknown local cunt talking about his daughter's, well, local cunt on a tinpot local radio station for local cunts, but this will haunt her. Any person she gets into a relationship with in future will no doubt do a bit of googling when they find out that her dad's famous, and just imagine knowing that a loved one had been through that at any age let alone as a young adult. Imagine what knowing that would do to your own relationship with Mr TI as your partner's father, and how long it would take you both to find that you were able to have a normal sexual relationship without that being present in the back of your mind.

It's hard to see this as being very far if at all removed from female genital mutilation, in terms of the lasting psychological if not physical trauma. My partner needs to take panic meds each time she gets called up to and attends her smear tests because she finds the whole situation painful and traumatic, and that's something she knows is medically justified and could save her life. It would take a fucking compost of a human to subject someone to that for no reason beyond their own ego.

Quote from: touchingcloth on November 28, 2019, 07:44:20 PM
Imagine what knowing that would do to your own relationship with Mr TI as your partner's father, and how long it would take you both to find that you were able to have a normal sexual relationship without that being present in the back of your mind.

TI isn't Prince or Tupac. He's a passing fad, to be forgotten soon enough.

It's still creepy though, I agree.

touchingcloth

Quote from: Default to the negative on November 28, 2019, 08:09:15 PM
TI isn't Prince or Tupac. He's a passing fad, to be forgotten soon enough.

It's still creepy though, I agree.

I know nothing about it apart from this hymen business, but a glance at his filmography and discography sounds like he'll be around for a good while. He's definitely famous enough that it will be a point of interest for people who know his kids for some years yet I would think.

imitationleather

touchingcloth

Jim Bob

Quote from: Default to the negative on November 28, 2019, 06:56:47 PM
I am? But maybe you are being a bit passive-aggressive? When you phrase things like this? Perhaps?

Guilty as charged?

Flouncer

Fucking hell man... After reading this page, I'm going to have to visit a doctor to see if my will to live is still intact.

Jim Bob

Quote from: Flouncer on November 29, 2019, 06:14:25 AM
Fucking hell man... After reading this page, I'm going to have to visit a doctor to see if my will to live is still intact.

I know what you mean, Flouncer.  Every time that I think about it I end up in a hate filled rage.  I can't stand morons at the best of times, but when it's a moron causing harm through their actions, it completely pushes me over the edge.

I'm having violent thoughts towards this TI wanker and I hate myself for that, but fuck me, really?!  Doing something like that and thinking that it's alright?  Disgusting; egregiously so.  Is it wrong that I want to take a hammer to the head of this silly minded and psychologically damaging little fool?  Probably.  Almost certainly.  Yet those are my thoughts.  I abhor stupidity on this level.  I simply cannot stand to see self-righteous morons, causing untold destruction in this world.

Buelligan

And yet you say you want to hammer someone's head. 

Jim Bob

Quote from: Buelligan on November 29, 2019, 08:39:31 AM
And yet you say you want to hammer someone's head.

I know.  Awful, isn't it?  I'm not proud of my thought processes.  In fact, I'm thoroughly ashamed of them.  Genuinely so.  Still, I think it best to be up front and honest with the thoughts which rattle around within my tiny little mind.

I've never been one to hide my true feelings; to a fault, no doubt.  I know that.  I'm a horrible, pitiful excuse for a human being and I seem to make a habit of pissing people off, but at least nobody could say that I'm not forthright and upfront.  I'm not sure whether that's a good quality or not, to be so outspoken, but it's one which I possess all the same.  I'm the genuine article.  What you see is what you get.  Whether that article is worth reading or not is up for debate.  Believe me, if I could swap my brain for a healthy one, I would.