Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 09:31:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Bonkers YouTube Woman posted in old thread

Started by Misspent Boners, November 28, 2019, 09:27:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Sorry for such a niche thread; but I've been trying to find the videos of a woman who was posted on here maybe about 4 years ago, who's particular attributes would be very hard to put into google and a expect a result of...basically I think she may have identified as a Christian possibly, and claimed that's she was in a polyamorous marraige/relationship with like three Hollywood hunks...maybe like tom cruise and Brad Pitt or something...her vids consisted of her talking inanely to the camera about her adventures with her three hubbies (recall something about them being upset because their cocks fell off) and I think she had a bunch of other absolutely bizarre beliefs too.

I might be making a complete fool of.myself and misremembered that it was on CaB, as if I hadn't already done so today with my gormless misperception of Randy Newman lyrics. But if anyone could link I'd be most grateful

Fisher Goes Berserk

On the subject of videos posted on here that you can't find since. Anyone remember a video of a guy sat in front of his computer speaking into a headset microphone and it feeding back and repeating? It was a comedy video, about 10 years old.

Any help appreciated

Kryton

Can anyone remember a video of an American guy with absolutely bat shit insane neighbours who would blow whistles at him, spy on him whilst obviously hiding behind a tree and if I didn't dream this, I remember a particularly mad video of said neighbours mocking him for having headphones on his head by mimicking him by arsing around with butter cartons on their ears.

Jerzy Bondov

Quote from: Special K on November 28, 2019, 01:56:46 PM
On the subject of videos posted on here that you can't find since. Anyone remember a video of a guy sat in front of his computer speaking into a headset microphone and it feeding back and repeating? It was a comedy video, about 10 years old.

Any help appreciated
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRThyHhhTdg
This one? Funny as fuck. Thank you for reminding me.

Quote from: Kryton on November 28, 2019, 04:08:38 PM
Can anyone remember a video of an American guy with absolutely bat shit insane neighbours who would blow whistles at him, spy on him whilst obviously hiding behind a tree and if I didn't dream this, I remember a particularly mad video of said neighbours mocking him for having headphones on his head by mimicking him by arsing around with butter cartons on their ears.
I also remember this.

batwings

Quote from: Misspent Boners on November 28, 2019, 09:27:42 AM
Sorry for such a niche thread; but I've been trying to find the videos of a woman who was posted on here maybe about 4 years ago, who's particular attributes would be very hard to put into google and a expect a result of...basically I think she may have identified as a Christian possibly, and claimed that's she was in a polyamorous marraige/relationship with like three Hollywood hunks...maybe like tom cruise and Brad Pitt or something...her vids consisted of her talking inanely to the camera about her adventures with her three hubbies (recall something about them being upset because their cocks fell off) and I think she had a bunch of other absolutely bizarre beliefs too.

sounds like Gale Chord Shuler.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9URGdrdsH8A

She's 'married' to several celebs including Brent Spiner, Zack Knight and Vladimir Putin and has written many books about her adventures with them, and their penises. She is now of course a Trump supporter.

batwings

Quote from: Kryton on November 28, 2019, 04:08:38 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NG6ayYXuuXc

gib

Youtube of a man who had lots and LOTS of light bulbs stored around his house and he would say "light bulbs" and i think he's dead now. Was on here around 4 years ago i think.

Lost Oliver

Video of a guy walking around whilst wearing a skin tight cow outfit and gently sliding over big shiny and soft things.