Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 07:46:05 PM

Login with username, password and session length

MARRIED CUNT

Started by DukeDeMondo, November 29, 2019, 12:55:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DukeDeMondo

Jesus, thank you so much, folks. For your beautiful words and also the ones that made me laugh. Laughing and spluttering into my Earl Grey.

I'm absolutely shitting myself. Not literally any more, and not because of the actual Binding itself. Just the attention, the cameras, the look here, look there, the (Jesus save us) "smile!"

I'm shitting myself about all of that, but everything else I'm looking forward to immensely. We've been putting together a playlist for after the band finishes jazzing about. I've had to vet everything for cleanliness. Letter to America by The Proclaimers and Flashing Lights by Kanye? All good. Bound 2 by Kanye? Not so much.

But I just wanted to say thank you while I still have time to say anything. Thank you.

bgmnts

I'll give you a fiver to actually shit yourself during the ceremony.

QDRPHNC

Hand Solo

Quote from: Danger Man on November 29, 2019, 10:44:16 AM
At the back of the church, dressed in black, quietly sobbing......the stick.

He's not alone..

Congrats, Aaron.

wosl

What a fabulous big old rambling opening post.  Wish I'd known about the card business.  I hope you crazy kids know what you're doing, but wish the very, very best to both of you.  Remember to try and take it all in, every bit.

canadagoose

kittens

if all this doesn't work out then i'm happy to marry you for a bit if necessary mate.

DukeDeMondo

Quote from: Danger Man on November 29, 2019, 10:44:16 AM
At the back of the church, dressed in black, quietly sobbing......the stick.

Stick - Bruce - is in storage. He's in a box packed alongside all my DVDs and books and CDs and whatever else. I haven't been able to afford to get him out yet. I will do  one of these days.

Thank you again, folks. All these kind, beautiful words are
melting me.

Also kittens I would be happy to marry you if it comes down to it. Keep your pager about you tomorrow, just in case.

Janie Jones

Quote from: wosl on November 29, 2019, 09:12:18 PM
Wish I'd known about the card business. 

It was something that got pulled together at the 20th anniversary CaB meet so unfortunately a lot of people who would've liked to sign it/draw a gaping anus or a spunking cock in it, were unable to.

It's truly uplifting to read this thread. Our Duke sober, creative and happy and people all around our CaB world with a smile on their face for him. I'm going to draw a discreet spunking cock on my wrist and glance at it through the day tomorrow and send love to him and his wife and all of you.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

QuoteJesus, thank you so much, folks.

Megatit

Cursus

Congratulations and good luck.

Glebe

Urinal Cake

Congratulations Duke and family. You make Dukes and Kanye fans seem alright. 

checkoutgirl

Irish people chances of divorce 7%.
English people chances of divorce 58%.
Irish/English chances of divorce 34%.
Chances of dying at exact same time as spouse and thus avoiding burying spouse 0.0000001%.
Snake eyes 2.77%.

checkoutgirl

Chance wedding guests will appreciate noise created by reality TV star Kanye West 0.000000000012%.
Negligible.

chveik

Congrats!

(Hope you managed to make it past the ceremony without her discovering that you are still a massive Kanye fan.)