Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 02:14:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length

So is biggy dead, then? MIA arse end of the 19

Started by Twit 2, November 29, 2019, 01:47:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: Jim Bob on December 02, 2019, 12:31:53 AM
It should be 'the devil when it comes to things like this' because it's a horrible trait to possess.

It should be

QuoteIt should be 'the devil' when it comes to things like this because it's a horrible trait to possess.

Mark my words: in 2029, I will be reminding you about your ineptitude with using quotation marks in your words.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Could I just correct you there? It should actually be:

QuoteIt should be 'The Devil' when it comes to things like this because it's a horrible trait to possess.

Jockice

Quote from: Johnny Yesno on December 01, 2019, 11:40:58 AM
It's been years since they've been around but I still miss 23 Daves, hencole and Ronnie the Raincoat.

I still get emails from 23 Daves' Left And To The Back site. It's good stuff.  I wish he'd post on here again though.

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: Elderly Sumo Prophecy on December 02, 2019, 05:56:59 AM
Could I just correct you there? It should actually be:
QuoteIt should be 'The Devil' when it comes to things like this because it's a horrible trait to possess.

If we're going to show some cocking respect to our lord Satan, it should actually be:

QuoteIt should be The Devil when it comes to things like this because it's a horrible trait to possess.

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: Jockice on December 02, 2019, 07:00:08 AM
I still get emails from 23 Daves' Left And To The Back site. It's good stuff.  I wish he'd post on here again though.

I didn't realise he had that site. Guess it's keeping him busy. Good news.

paruses

Haven't seen much Pijlstaart lately and that is a loss.

Didn't know Twed had gone. I liked him. 

phantom_power

Quote from: Sony Walkman Prophecies on December 01, 2019, 11:30:26 PM
How do some of you manage to remember posts I made months ago? I wouldn't be able to remember what you posted 5 minutes ago. You are not in my thoughts.

Alan Partride: I couldn't give a fucking shit

Thursday

23 Daves is pretty active on twitter, so I don't feel like he's gone as it feels like I still hear from him all the time. Ronnie The Raincoat too, although she's not as active. Lots of ex CaB people on twitter really.

Although I wouldn't link to any because, it's often got people's personal names and photos attached, and they might not want the association with this place.

Cuellar

Quote from: chveik on December 01, 2019, 10:08:41 PM
sad to hear about Avril leaving, she was a great poster

Leaving is an anagram of Lavigne.

Love blowing your minds like this, I love it.

Ferris

Avril Lavigne = "rival leaving"

So think about that.

Cuellar

Cerys

Ferris

Quote from: Cerys on December 02, 2019, 12:22:47 PM
Vaginal Liver

I'm sorry to hear it, but do you have anything to contribute to the anagram game?

Cuellar

I wonder if Avril Lavigne has the most anagramable name

Cerys

Ferris

Quote from: Cuellar on December 02, 2019, 12:25:33 PM

No, that's this poster, but unfortunately you can't do "cunt".

Cuellar

Oh yes, I'm being singled out for this sort of abuse - why's that then? Why is it that I'm being singled out for this sort of abuse. I don't know what I've done to deserve it.

Jim Bob

I'd just like to confirm that Avril Lavigne is indeed sorely missed.  Not just by certain forum posters but by the (spam) crew in particular.  We're rather concerned by her sudden departure from our little collective and so, Avril, on the off chance that you may be reading this, please do consider dropping by, just to let us all know that you're okay.  Ta.

Dex Sawash

Small Man Big Horse

Quote from: Cuellar on December 02, 2019, 12:25:33 PM

Viral Gavin El - Superman's rather unwell third cousin.

Twit 2

weekender

I think my approach to this thread can be summed up via this video, which appears to be captioned as "crab crab food scared crab frightened crab crab crab scared crab food food crab crab hand crab".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIfvcWCZZ7w

I suppose I could elaborate on crab metaphors if you wanted.

Johnny Yesno

Cloud

Twed seemingly fucked off not long after I told him to fuck off.  This was more a heat of the moment reaction to him being a sanctimonious dick towards me in one of the threads, I wasn't expecting him to actually leave.  I'm sure it's a timing coincidence though

As for Biggy, at least he was fairly sincere in his unpopular political opinions.  Would happily have him back in place of Paulie.

Dex Sawash

Quote from: Twed on November 15, 2019, 04:00:38 PM
I am flouncing. Goodbye. No reason other than it feels like a dare. Adios. Changing password to random string and blanking out email address. It's happening. I've actually changed my mind about this entire idea but I can't stop the momentum of it all. Cheerio!

Fucksake, thought this was a joke

Jockice

I liked Biggy too. In a similar way to me having a soft spot for Peter Hitchens.