Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,584,341
  • Total Topics: 106,754
  • Online Today: 1,132
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 02:36:39 AM

Login with username, password and session length

So is biggy dead, then? MIA arse end of the 19

Started by Twit 2, November 29, 2019, 01:47:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jobotic

garbed_attic

Quote from: Kryton on November 29, 2019, 05:41:24 PM
I still miss BigJackMcBastard and mook.

I occasionally have flashes of fear that my suggestion that he review all of the grimmest documentaries did him in.

dr_christian_troy

I miss you all. Wish I had the energy and mental consistency to pop in a bit more often. This time of the year is difficult and being here in previous years helped more often than not.

Quote from: Cloud on December 02, 2019, 09:41:02 PMAs for Biggy, at least he was fairly sincere in his unpopular political opinions.  Would happily have him back in place of Paulie.

lol, no he wasn't. He was a Tory who pretended to be Labour. His tactic of throwing in a distraction about common enemies like Chuka or Blair to throw people off the scent when he went a bit too UKIP worked for a depressingly long time before the mask properly slipped.

Late-period Biggy, in which he regularly offered soft defenses of Boris Johnson and Nigel Farage, was an embarrassment for all involved

imitationleather

Can't believe that people actually thought that he, after a decade of parping right-wing libertarian arsewater everywhere, was a genuine Corbyn supporter. Yeah, supporting Trump and Corbyn... That works!

People who say they miss him either never went into the politics threads or severely lack basic comprehension skills.

bgmnts

In my limited experience, he was capable of being quite funny at least.

Sin Agog

He did have some good points.  Dude could be beset on all sides, like a cricket by a battalion of Brazilian army ants (except instead of pincers they're armed with the word 'cunt'), and he'd still never get personal back (might have been a blip or two near the end).  Trouble is, he had the curse of the autodidact, which is instinctively taking the contrarian viewpoint on every single fucking issue.  Bet he'd be banging on about black power if this were Stormfront. 

He also had a weird head and pencil-neck that made him look like Ed the Happy Clown.

Non Stop Dancer

Might be nice to see SNG on here from time to time.

Famous Mortimer

jobotic

Small Man Big Horse

Quote from: Non Stop Dancer on December 03, 2019, 03:44:15 PM

That's reminded me that Shit Good Nose hasn't been around for a while, I hope he's okay, he was posting normally and then on October 9th just stopped out of the blue.

Ray Travez

whither fit bird?

didn't post a great deal, but was funny when he did.

checkoutgirl

Any news on dr christian troy? I liked his style.

Ray Travez

not sure if you're joking, but he posted about ten posts above yours

Lost Oliver

I refuse to believe that Biggy is a baddy. A bit like Morrissey. I'd rather just ignore the bad stuff and try to live here

Emma Raducanu

Don't really bother with the politics threads so put me down as a biggytitbo fan 🤪. Has made me properly laugh many times.

Zetetic

Quote from: The Boston Crab on November 30, 2019, 06:19:46 AM
Whether or not you think he's a nobhead, this gossipy shit about his Twitter is lame.
I don't know; "Microwaves are ovens Lewis" seems like a vital part of the final act of this character arc.

Harry Badger

Quote from: DolphinFace on December 03, 2019, 07:22:22 PM
Don't really bother with the politics threads so put me down as a biggytitbo fan 🤪. Has made me properly laugh many times.

I miss Biggy too but since when have emojis been allowed on here?

Ferris

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: imitationleather on December 03, 2019, 02:55:18 PM
Can't believe that people actually thought that he, after a decade of parping right-wing libertarian arsewater everywhere, was a genuine Corbyn supporter. Yeah, supporting Trump and Corbyn... That works!

People who say they miss him either never went into the politics threads or severely lack basic comprehension skills.

Short memories, innit, or they weren't around to experience him pumping vast quantities of climate change denialism bilge onto these boards.

Quote from: Sin Agog on December 03, 2019, 03:08:09 PM
Bet he'd be banging on about black power if this were Stormfront.

lol. That's easy money. How much?

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: dr_christian_troy on December 03, 2019, 12:52:40 PM
I miss you all. Wish I had the energy and mental consistency to pop in a bit more often. This time of the year is difficult and being here in previous years helped more often than not.

Good to see you, man.

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: Non Stop Dancer on December 03, 2019, 03:44:15 PM

Yeah, it would. Cerys, can you ask him to pull his head out of his arse and stick it in here for a bit? But in a more diplomatic way, obvs.

Dex Sawash

Quote from: Harry Badger on December 03, 2019, 07:50:55 PM
I miss Biggy too but since when have emojis been allowed on here?

mate

I can't do emm-eight

Kryton

Never once saw Biggy get nasty with anyone though, even of his opinions were a bit rum.

Danger Man

Quote from: Kryton on December 03, 2019, 10:36:48 PM
Never once saw Biggy get nasty with anyone though, even of his opinions were a bit rum.

He was once quite sharp with me. But I deserved it and his putdown was so good I gave it a round of applause.

Johnny Yesno

He may be a neo-nazi apologist and climate change sceptic but at least he's polite!