Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 06:49:06 PM

Login with username, password and session length

So is biggy dead, then? MIA arse end of the 19

Started by Twit 2, November 29, 2019, 01:47:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kittens

Quote from: dallasman on December 08, 2019, 02:51:37 PM
Now be fair. Despite all the dodginess already listed and loads more, Biggy was always bang on about Israel, wasn't he? As for being a true Corbynite, what have the Corbyn threads actually been about for the past five years? Fake antisemitism. Media conspiracies. Wealthy pychopathic elites manipulating the system. Soulless centrist careerists defending the status quo, terrified of change that would truly benefit the many not the few. Jess Phillips and her indefensible jacket. #corbynsobiggy

Zooming out to view GB as a whole, it looks pretty Biggyriffic to me: Epstein paedo ring, Royal nonce conspiracy, hating the Democrats, hating the lying failing MSM, intermittent apologetics for Russia, Syria, Iran, Hamas, Venezuela, Bolivia etc., as occasion demands. You all seem to agree the system is rotten to the core and the swamp needs draining, so there's clearly a lot more uniting you than some people are willing to admit. #cabsobiggy

Plus, it's nearly Christmas. Whaddaya say fellas, how about a group hug? Too gay? That's very disappointing. But OK, how about everybody just naming one time Biggy did something to enrich their day? Super, I'll go first:

I'm 90% sure it was Biggy who indirectly alerted me to a very interesting series of YouTube videos exploring the relationship between John Lennon and Paul McCartney. Those were fascinating, and well made. Thanks for that, Biggy! I wish you a merry Xmas and many political disappointments. I wish I could say that as unreservedly about some of these other guys, lemme tell ya.

I agree with much of this. I just think he's wrong about corbyn which is frustrating because I used to defend his stance.

Johnny Yesno

Biggy's back! I'm not being funny, but it's a bit of a relief. This place is at its best when there's genuine discussion, rather than the tedious Grauniad talking points everyone else on here gets locked in to. Biggy has the courage to not buy in to the bullshit narrative the liberal elites force feed us and he gets bullied on here as a result. Its absolutely redolent of the hypocrisy by the left of stifling discussion. Hopefully now we can get back to a situation where we can call Jews liars and thieves and denegrate women as the lying sluts they all are without fear.

I mean, that's not even good satire. You tip your hand a bit too much with the last bit. Nobody's going to fall for it, so why bother? Just post on your main account.

marquis_de_sad

Yeah that is just shit. Almost certainly one of the handful of regulars on here who are obsessed with biggy and reply to everything he posts.

Blue Jam

Yes, I don't think Biggy has posted anything antisemitic or engaged in any slut-shaming here. His views are a bit out there but he's no Puffy or Milverton.

I find it bizarre that we've got Biggy obsessives who want SNG to come back, FFS.

Blue Jam

imitationleather

Quote from: Blue Jam on December 09, 2019, 12:57:48 PM
Yes, I don't think Biggy has posted anything antisemitic or engaged in any slut-shaming here. His views are a bit out there but he's no Puffy or Milverton.

I find it bizarre that we've got Biggy obsessives who want SNG to come back, FFS.

One thread of many.
https://www.cookdandbombd.co.uk/forums/index.php/topic,53457.0.html
Knock yourselves out defending that cunt cause there are more cuntier people on here. Good work lads. This fucking place.

chveik

who gives a shit

Barry Admin

Banned yer man there, again. Might as well lock this now tbh, it's not turned out well.