Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 11:09:38 AM

Login with username, password and session length

So is biggy dead, then? MIA arse end of the 19

Started by Twit 2, November 29, 2019, 01:47:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ambient Sheep

Quote from: Eight Taiwanese Teenagers on November 29, 2019, 01:32:09 PMI'm still around, using an alternative account, but thought I'd log in to say hello and that I've just today had a second child. Hooray!

Congratulations!  Blimey, that was quick!

Ferris

Quote from: Eight Taiwanese Teenagers on November 29, 2019, 01:32:09 PM
I'm still around, using an alternative account, but thought I'd log in to say hello and that I've just today had a second child. Hooray!

Congratulations!

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

How long does New Jack flounce for before he comes back with a new account? Couple of months?

VelourSpirit

itsfredtitmus has been gone for a while, i liked him

Sin Agog

Quote from: TwinPeaks on November 29, 2019, 09:47:29 PM
itsfredtitmus has been gone for a while, i liked him

Can't speak for him (mostly because he was so much pithier than me), but I think all the depressing depression here sometimes might have drawn him to healthier climes.

Kryton

Quote from: Sin Agog on November 29, 2019, 09:54:08 PM
Can't speak for him (mostly because he was so much pithier than me), but I think all the depressing depression here sometimes might have drawn him to healthier climes.

Yet another Cabber lost to Mumsnet.

Cloud

Used to chat with "Oops! Wrong Planet" a bit.  We had a mutual interest in hamsters.  Said they were "going away for a bit, not to prison honest".... disappeared early last year.... either in prison or dead

Cloud

Glebe

Quote from: Eight Taiwanese Teenagers on November 29, 2019, 01:32:09 PMI'm still around, using an alternative account, but thought I'd log in to say hello and that I've just today had a second child. Hooray!

Congrats 8TT!

Btw, I know where Biggy is buried but you'll have to wait until I'm interrogated by a good cop/bad cop to find out!

holyzombiejesus

Sin Agog

His knowledge of both Dennis Potter and dank European post-apocalyptic cinema was exemplary.  Plus he called me out for using the word 'sperg.'  Good people.

checkoutgirl

Any news on Chairman Bodog? God he annoyed me.

Jemble Fred.
Ginyard.
Bored of Canada.
Dead Kate Moss.

Good night sweet princes.

Dex Sawash

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Quote from: checkoutgirl on November 30, 2019, 12:33:16 AM
Any news on Chairman Bodog? God he annoyed me.

Jemble Fred.
Ginyard.
Bored of Canada.
Dead Kate Moss.

Good night sweet princes.

Bodog got banned for being annoying and for being shit. I think he kept on posting edgy pictures. Beheadings or something.

Cerys

wosl

Quote from: Glebe on November 30, 2019, 12:12:15 AMI know where Biggy is buried but you'll have to wait until I'm interrogated by a good cop/bad cop to find out!

I'm sure biggy is still alive. He's gone into deep cover, running surveillance on us.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

I believe he hibernates during the winter months.

JesusAndYourBush

Years ago (we're talking 2001/2002) a guy used to chat in the chatroom using the name Sophievhaalbjje (I had to google the spelling, I think he admitted to often not getting the spelling right).  I just wondered if he's still around on the forum under some guise or other?

Ambient Sheep

Checked in just this Monday:

https://www.cookdandbombd.co.uk/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=154
QuoteLast Active: 25 November 2019, 09:19:42

However, apart from one burst of 14 posts on 2nd March 2006, they've not posted since 2004.  Except for this, just over a year ago, that I'd entirely forgotten about:

Quote from: SophieVhaalbjje on September 30, 2018, 04:42:23 PM
Quote from: Ambient Sheep on November 23, 2004, 03:48:27 PM
Quote from: WoShade
I liked Sophie Valve, spelt with about 20 letters. It looked Dutch.

Yeah, we used to have a poster on here who used it as their login name.

Sophie Vhaljjbe, something like that?

Hi :)   (14yrs later)

So there you go, drop that account a PM and you never know...

pcsjwgm

Biggy's active on Twitter, ranting about attempts to thwart Brexit. He hates Corbyn now.

https://twitter.com/soilysound/with_replies

pancreas

Kryton

QuoteAnd the NHS got loads more than £350m a week anyway, even under May who was under no obligation to meet Vote Leave campaign ambitions.

Biggy is alive and well... alive.

Kryton

QuoteIf you think that's embarrassing Gary, you ought to follow Jeremy's brother Piers Corbyn on Twitter.

QuoteI've never known an election in my lifetime where Labour didn't claim the NHS was just months from total collapse and privatisation if the Tories won.

They've cried wolf so many times nobody believes them anymore.

QuoteJeremy Corbyn is a millionaire, went to public school, grew up in a Tudor Manor house with its own stables and has spent half his life as an MP.

You *are* the establishment and the wealthy few Jeremy.

Yeah he's alive.

Kryton

QuoteSame people planting the 2 billion trees. They'll install the boilers during their lunch hour.

Mate?

politically homeless iconoclastic free thinker is the Brand and its good to see that he still has the energy to maintain it. having problems with Corbyn is one thing, but seemingly mindlessly repeating the same spurious critiques that can be found in every newspaper is a bit, er...

Glebe

Quote from: wosl on November 30, 2019, 02:01:42 AM

"Come on, just tell us - where is the cute monkey buried? Alright, Eddie it's your turn to interrogate!"

"Gee, Musky!"

greenman

Quote from: Monsieur Verdoux on November 30, 2019, 04:03:57 AM
politically homeless iconoclastic free thinker is the Brand and its good to see that he still has the energy to maintain it. having problems with Corbyn is one thing, but seemingly mindlessly repeating the same spurious critiques that can be found in every newspaper is a bit, er...

Always gave me the impression of the opposite with the conspiracy stuff, someone prone to picking up on his environment so a shift when he stopped interacting here much is sadly predictable.