Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 12:13:07 PM

Login with username, password and session length

So is biggy dead, then? MIA arse end of the 19

Started by Twit 2, November 29, 2019, 01:47:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Small Man Big Horse

Quote from: BlodwynPig on November 30, 2019, 07:51:34 PM
Where's mungo the otter? Top of the karma leaderboard before it was scrapped and then vanished

The greatest trick Mungo The Otter ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. Well, that or the one with three coins and an orange.

Barry Admin

Quote from: BlodwynPig on November 30, 2019, 07:51:34 PM
Where's mungo the otter? Top of the karma leaderboard before it was scrapped and then vanished

One word. Operation Yewtree.

BlodwynPig

Hank Kingsley
Guy
Lyndon

Three faves from yesteryear.

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: Barry Admin on November 30, 2019, 09:46:47 PM
One word. Operation Yewtree.

That's two words.

And an unfortunate name for a dam building project.

Ah, fucked it. It's beavers that build dams, isn't it?

BlodwynPig

earl_sleek

checkoutgirl

Quote from: earl_sleek on December 01, 2019, 10:19:09 AM
Whatever happened to graffic's account?

Someone saw what happened to it. I think the Falcon Malteser was suspected of that and was also suspected of running loads of different accounts when people inevitably got sick of his antics.

Any news on the stupid right winger with the red hand avatar?

What is Dead Kate Moss called now? Anyone?

pigamus

Is Doomy Dwyer still about? Very talented writer that fella.

checkoutgirl

Quote from: pigamus on December 01, 2019, 10:25:38 AM

He definitely pops in occasionally but has clearly chosen the good life of actually living in the real world. As opposed to chatting all day on this website.

Good luck to him and Castro Diaz and all the other normies who have actual lives.

Any news on SetToStun?

Johnny Yesno

It's been years since they've been around but I still miss 23 Daves, hencole and Ronnie the Raincoat.

Danger Man

Quote from: pigamus on December 01, 2019, 10:25:38 AM

He posted two days ago

peanutbutter

Quote from: Johnny Yesno on December 01, 2019, 11:40:58 AM
Ronnie the Raincoat.
Popped back in to flounce about a year ago in a mess of a thread. Was presumably lurking before that.

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: peanutbutter on December 01, 2019, 12:00:33 PM
Popped back in to flounce about a year ago in a mess of a thread. Was presumably lurking before that.

Ah, I think I vaguely remember that. Shame. I reckon she might be responsible for me having a thing for the Northern Irish accent.

I've noticed quite a few posters with new usernames popping up to make lil comments with years of context and a clean record. Fascinating.

What about the guy who lived in the middle of fuckin nowhere throwing stones onto a frozen lake? Was called KLB-10A or something, perhaps.

What about Ricky Gerbail?

ThickAndCreamy was a favourite of mine, think he went on to have a real life. Always liked the kid. Rid a bike home from China.

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: The Boston Crab on December 01, 2019, 12:29:53 PM
What about the guy who lived in the middle of fuckin nowhere throwing stones onto a frozen lake? Was called KLB-10A or something, perhaps.

I'd swear he re-registered under a new username at some point. Something like Angrew Lloyd Wegger but not him.

Thursday

Quote from: The Boston Crab on December 01, 2019, 12:29:53 PM

There was a whole line of KLG units. Then some other name for a while that had a Papers Please avatar.

I had a thought it might now be Twed, as I seemed to have in my head they're both Brits who moved to America.

*oh just realised Twed left.

chveik

hope not.

Quote from: checkoutgirl on December 01, 2019, 11:30:51 AM
He definitely pops in occasionally but has clearly chosen the good life of actually living in the real world. As opposed to chatting all day on this website.

u ok hun?

Danger Man

Quote from: Monsieur Verdoux on December 01, 2019, 01:01:55 PM
Twed left?

That's a shame. In recent months he passionately defended some of the most misunderstood and marginalised people in our society. Landlords.

Johnny Yesno

I really like Twed and will be keep that in the present tense in the hope he makes a new account.

peanutbutter

Sebastian Cobb and Twed are gone? RIP Technology forum...

imitationleather

Oh what? I thought his flounce post was a joke.

Come back you twat!

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Quote from: Johnny Yesno on December 01, 2019, 01:33:46 PM
Haha! I've missed you DM.

I preferred him when he was being Her Who Plays Villanelle, tbh.

Mister Six

I still miss jutl.

My enjoyment of this site has increased massively since Biggy left. He could be mildly amusing from time to time, but the sheer volume of posts saying the same fucking thing over and over really drained the life out of the Doctor Who and politics threads.

Johnny Yesno

Ah, jutl. His jutlposts were excellent. He did one on Sealand, didn't he?

His website's still up but he's removed all the content: http://www.jutl.com/

There's only one option on the home page: 'Report Abuse'. Tempting. Well, it is abuse him just buggering off like that.