Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 05:55:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Night Thoughts Vs Day Thoughts

Started by checkoutgirl, November 29, 2019, 12:10:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

checkoutgirl

Night thought "I must give up junk food and I will go straight into work and throw out all those bags of crisps I have hanging around my desk"

Day thought "Ooh crisps num num num"  *crunch munch gulp*

Knowworrimean?

I get all guilty and resolutional in the evening and sleeping must wipe that shit from my mind completely. Strange phenomenon.

Night Thoughts Vs Day Thoughts

Konki

I know exactly what you mean. I've finished my healthy packed lunch but I'm definitely going to go and buy some crisps and chocolate now. Later, when I'm laying in bed all bloated like a river corpse, I'll pledge to change in the morning. Same as every day. Classic.

Cuellar

NIGHT THOUGHT: "What the fuck am I doing with life? Must make changes, must do something"
DAY THOUGHT: "Only half an hour til lunch, then a few hours til home, just make it through the day, don't think too much, then I'll just lay around all evening I reckon doing nothing, nothing at all"
NIGHT THOUGHT: "I've fucked it again"

REPEAT AD GRAVE

Icehaven

At night I worry myself stupid over ongoing things that I could quite easily at least start to resolve during the day, then during the day I either don't even think about it or if I do I just think "Naaah, some other time."

poo

NIGHT THOUGHT: My family are going to die
DAY THOUGHT: Need a shit

Jerzy Bondov

Day Thought: Fucking fed up of playing Slay the Spire every night. Going to read a book or something.
Night Thought: Going to play Slay the Spire until 2 in the morning :-)

By the way there's a Seinfeld bit about this, Night Guy and Morning Guy.

Dex Sawash

Norton Canes

Gave up chocolate, cakes, biscuits etc. three weeks ago. Fed up (literally, huh!) with finishing lunch/meals then immediately scrabbling around for sweet stuff. Had flu over a weekend which put paid to my appetite and basically forced cold turkey. Next few days were tough but got through with help of dried dates/apricots and yoghurt with fruit and honey. Now at the point where eating anything choc or cakey doesn't really taste nice - and the sugar content makes me completely hyper. Probably hopefully won't go back. See what happens over Christmas.

Crisps, still eating them but never really been that into crisps. Nice bag o' prawn cock around four o'clock sometimes.

Norton Canes

Oh, night thoughts, yeah. Where to begin.

Artie Fufkin

NIGHT THOUGHT : Drink!
DAY THOUGHT : Drink!

famethrowa

God I wish I could find it. It's Mel Smith right? The announcer says "and here's Night Thoughts" and Mel just silently makes lewd thinking faces for a minute. Or someone like that

PlanktonSideburns

Quote from: Cuellar on November 29, 2019, 12:31:17 PM
NIGHT THOUGHT: "What the fuck am I doing with life? Must make changes, must do something"
DAY THOUGHT: "Only half an hour til lunch, then a few hours til home, just make it through the day, don't think too much, then I'll just lay around all evening I reckon doing nothing, nothing at all"

REPEAT AD GRAVE

Great thread, great comment

Artie Fufkin

Quote from: famethrowa on November 29, 2019, 12:57:43 PM
God I wish I could find it. It's Mel Smith right? The announcer says "and here's Night Thoughts" and Mel just silently makes lewd thinking faces for a minute. Or someone like that

Yep. Mel. Not The Nine O'Clock News

PlanktonSideburns

night thought: im in bed now, this is nice

day thought: looking forward to being in bed again, ill tell you that much, and no fucker mistake

Bazooka

I've evolved to hate the day, hello moon.

Twit 2

REPEAT AD GRAVE

A scarily accurate description of my own days and nights.

I am often sitting in my shed in the dark, wrong side of midnight, chuffing merrily on cannabis spliffs and thinking, what in Christ's fuck are you carrying on like this for? You're a family man in a respectable job for cunt's sake. Tomorrow you need to kill yourself or start ragging life arsehole to cunt like an absolute boss.

Next night:

WIFE: I'm off to bed. You coming?
ME: Nah, I'm heading out to shed.

Repeat every night for the last 5 years.

SO YEAH I CAN RELATE

bgmnts

REPEAT AD GRAVE

Basically this, except not even wasting time at work now.

idunnosomename

Night Thoughts: shit blank-verse only worthwhile when illustrated by William Blake
Day Thoughts: cant wait until i can drink alcohol again

Brian Freeze

I bloody love you lot,  you dont half articulate stuff right well. You fuckers are brilliant at it. Thankyou.

Alberon

Alberon

H-O-W-L

Bob Seger considers rewrite from "Wanking to my night thoughts".

Piggyoioi

Day thought: Fuck, what was I doing last night, I need to get to work, fuck im so behind, i hate this, this is shit.

Night thought: Fuck it, have a drink, sniff some speed you'll work better.... im too high to work, best just post on CaB.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Quote from: Twit 2 on November 30, 2019, 10:20:56 PM
A scarily accurate description of my own days and nights.

I am often sitting in my shed in the dark, wrong side of midnight, chuffing merrily on cannabis spliffs and thinking, what in Christ's fuck are you carrying on like this for? You're a family man in a respectable job for cunt's sake. Tomorrow you need to kill yourself or start ragging life arsehole to cunt like an absolute boss.

Next night:

WIFE: I'm off to bed. You coming?
ME: Nah, I'm heading out to shed.

Repeat every night for the last 5 years.

SO YEAH I CAN RELATE

You could start making positive changes by putting a light in your shed. Doesn't it get rather cold out there? Put a heater in there too.

Piggyoioi

Quote from: Elderly Sumo Prophecy on December 01, 2019, 03:28:27 AM
You could start making positive changes by putting a light in your shed. Doesn't it get rather cold out there? Put a heater in there too.

That's where he fucks kids, best not to illuminate the crime.

Flatulent Fox

At night it's - what's tomorrows challenges?  Ok.

In the morning it's - Fkn sort the challenges mate.And get on with it.

All through it's mostly a vision of me hanging in a hammock drinking Vodka somewhere,and then doing the dancing.

Noonling

Night thoughts: Tomorrow's the day. Everything will change, I'll be harder, better, stronger, faster.
Day thoughts: Everything under the sun is in tune, but the sun is eclipsed by the moon

Twit 2

Quote from: Elderly Sumo Prophecy on December 01, 2019, 03:28:27 AM

That would endorse the behaviour. I need to grovel in the dark like the worm I am.