Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:06:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Here comes the obvious

Started by BlodwynPig, November 29, 2019, 02:20:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlodwynPig

London Bridge is cordoned off, cordoned off.

Boris victory guaranteed now

Lordofthefiles

Knifeman shot dead.

...but not before he shouted "I'm a huge fan of Jeremy Corbyn and I wholeheartedly support and approve of all of his policies"

BlodwynPig

Finally, The Knifeman receives his just desserts. Another victory for Blue Hulk.

Cuellar

Jittlebags

Is there a grounded helicopter and a man on the floor with a big scar on his face ?

Lordofthefiles

Reports of a body lying facedown leaking blood with a Labour manifesto in its hand.

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Hi Blodwyn, I hope you're okay! I work for the DailyCunt MediaGroup. Are you happy for me to use this forum post across all our networks?

Please DM or follow me.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WD33ii01kXI

Surely they should've tried to arrest him?

hope he's ok
xx

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Al Tha Funkee Homosapien on November 29, 2019, 02:37:20 PM
Hi Blodwyn, I hope you're okay! I work for the DailyCunt MediaGroup. Are you happy for me to use this forum post across all our networks?

Please DM or follow me.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WD33ii01kXI

Yeh, make sure you quote me as saying "deep state false flag"

Chollis

can't be taking a knife to a gunfight

amateur hour

Chollis

Dr Trouser

Jo Swinson PR stunt. Desperate stuff now.

(please let it be muslims, let it be muslims, let it be muslims)

Jittlebags

Bit of banter between Peter Beardsley and the forrin lads got out of control most likely.

thugler

What the hell is going on. The public tackled the knife man, and then the police shoot him anyway?

Cuellar

Dr Trouser

given reports of something in borough market and the lorry across the bridge I guess it's part of something wider so they're taking no chances.

Or they just went Black Friday Pop Gun Happy!!

New folder

Imagine getting shot just so they could ask Corbyn about shoot-to-kill

Obviously everybody knew this was coming at some point -- seems to tie in with this too:
https://www.buzzfeed.com/alexwickham/boris-johnsons-campaign-plans-immigration-crime

filth gabs

https://mobile.twitter.com/gabbbarsingh/status/1200427108926836736?s=21

Warning, Very explicit video.

Seems to show the police restrain him, then at a given command they back off and execute him.

Will no doubt say he was possibly wearing a bomb vest.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Dr Trouser on November 29, 2019, 03:09:40 PM
given reports of something in borough market and the lorry across the bridge I guess it's part of something wider so they're taking no chances.

Or they just went Black Friday Pop Gun Happy!!

FINALLY A BERGERAC IN LONDON PART 2!!!

Norton Canes

Goes without saying that this does not, of course, look good for Corbyn. However I'm sure Sadiq Khan will have plenty to say and I hope he does his utmost to deflect any political gain parties may try to make from this (note 'parties' as in any group, rather than just political parties).

Kryton

Quote from: thugler on November 29, 2019, 03:05:15 PM
What the hell is going on. The public tackled the knife man, and then the police shoot him anyway?

Probably a suicide vest. Police take no chances these days.
Fuck him, hopefully he's dead. Reports of five innocent people with knife wounds.

BlodwynPig

Obel

Quote from: thugler on November 29, 2019, 03:05:15 PM

Can't run the risk of him possibly having an explosive device on London Bridge. Shot him as a preventative measure.

(blates a false flag)

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Kryton on November 29, 2019, 03:25:44 PM
Probably a suicide vest. Police take no chances these days.
Fuck him, hopefully he's dead.

"Mentally ill man carrying penknife lambasted by tolerant left"

Buelligan

Quote from: BlodwynPig on November 29, 2019, 02:30:15 PM
Finally, The Knifeman receives his just desserts.

The Spoonman, surely?

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Obel on November 29, 2019, 03:26:10 PM
Can't run the risk of him possibly having an explosive device on London Bridge. Shot him as a preventative measure.

(blates a false flag)

Surely a gun shot may have the risk of hitting explosive device causing explosion? Nah, not buying it

Kryton

Quote from: BlodwynPig on November 29, 2019, 03:26:51 PM
"Mentally ill man carrying penknife lambasted by tolerant left"

You're right, a slap on the wrist, a copy of the quran and 'don't do that again please Mr Stabby or I'll ring your ears'.

Chollis

Quote from: BlodwynPig on November 29, 2019, 03:27:39 PM
Surely a gun shot may have the risk of hitting explosive device causing explosion? Nah, not buying it

shoot him in the head