Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:47:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Here comes the obvious

Started by BlodwynPig, November 29, 2019, 02:20:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cardenio I

Terrorists are getting shitter.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Kryton on November 29, 2019, 03:28:20 PM
You're right, a slap on the wrist, a copy of the quran and 'don't do that again please Mr Stabby or I'll ring your ears'.

"Britain prides itself on democracy, justice and due process...well it did until we realised sneering absolutism tested well with the proles"

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Chollis on November 29, 2019, 03:29:10 PM
shoot him in the head

90% of bomb activity is known to take place in the brain

Konki

Quote from: BlodwynPig on November 29, 2019, 03:27:39 PM
Surely a gun shot may have the risk of hitting explosive device causing explosion? Nah, not buying it

Certainly would have made a cooler video.

Rich Uncle Skeleton

Quote from: BlodwynPig on November 29, 2019, 03:30:56 PM
90% of bomb activity is known to take place in the brain

Really? Mind blown.

New folder

Quote from: Cardenio I on November 29, 2019, 03:29:16 PM
Terrorists are getting shitter.

they have better timed terrorisms though -- every crobbins election, who would've thought??

BlodwynPig

Mike Myers reign of terror finally ended

Dr Trouser

that looks like a massive pigeon having a shit on a drunk person.

BlodwynPig

QuoteThe Met Police has urged people to use "common sense and restraint" when circulating pictures and videos of the London Bridge incident.

The force tweeted: "Help us keep you safe."

yeh, wouldn't want the truth to get out that you just murdered a man

BlodwynPig

Just the right amount of terror for Bohnson. Not big enough to jeopardise the election, but big enough to increase panic in the population. Priti will gleefully darken the terrorist risk paint by numbers now.

thugler

Weird as fuck. The public have him under control, the police just shoot him.

It's the only way they'll learn.

Jerzy Bondov

Cardenio I

tbf you cunts are the ones banging on about Corbyn.

Norton Canes

Quote from: thugler on November 29, 2019, 03:43:56 PM
Weird as fuck. The public have him under control, the police just shoot him

It's like someone demanded an execution.

BlodwynPig

BlodwynPig

He's not dead, thank God for small mercies

BlodwynPig

Quote from: BlodwynPig on November 29, 2019, 03:56:01 PM
He's not dead, thank God for small mercies

No, he is dead now.

Biggy to thread

Lordofthefiles

Hang on a minute, Jeremy Corbyn sympathises with terrorists doesn't he?
Hope no one dogwhistles the fuck out of that in their heartfelt statements.

Kryton

How come some of you are always defending knife attackers? If I was running around stabbing innocents I'd expect someone to shoot me, especially if I was wearing a suicide vest. Some of you act like Boris Johnson has personally authorised the execution of an innocent member of the public, when the truth is it's probably just some Islamic twat with a grudge. They do this every year don't they?

Don't forget people were murdered by Islamic types only a few years ago, killed by vehicles, stabbings etc, they were wearing suicide vests too.

Lots of people pretending they'd just 'Oi you're bloody nicked sonny Jim' and then frog march them off by their ear for a night in the drunk tank.

Or is it just easier to pretend there's some conspiracy and our police force just want to shoot people for no reason?

thenoise

Judging by the video it was a bit weird to see an unarmed man lying on the ground restrained by several people shot dead so unceremoniously.  It's the sort of thing you'd expect to see in those awful foreign countries.  Even in America people would think it was a bit rum.

It isn't about whether he 'deserved' it or not, it's about whether we think the police should have those kind of powers.

Kryton

Also wearing a suicide vest (real or not) is to ensure martyrdom is it not? They don't wanna be taken alive.

chveik

I've spent my whole life defending knife attackers and I'm not going to stop now!

prosecuting is always better than shooting someone dead pal

As a rule, waving a knife around whilst wearing an explosive vest in the centre of London will increase your odds of getting shot.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Kryton on November 29, 2019, 04:58:27 PM
Also wearing a suicide vest (real or not) is to ensure martyrdom is it not? They don't wanna be taken alive.

I personally think if you are NOT wearing a suicide vest you should be shot. That is my honest opinion.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Quote on November 29, 2019, 05:01:25 PM
As a rule, waving a knife around whilst wearing an explosive vest in the centre of London will increase your odds of getting shot.

What about jumping a stile?

bgmnts

I think the police should probably shoot all Islamic types now, just to be safe.

Cuellar

Quote from: Kryton on November 29, 2019, 04:55:01 PM
How come some of you are always defending knife attackers? If I was running around stabbing innocents I'd expect someone to shoot me, especially if I was wearing a suicide vest. Some of you act like Boris Johnson has personally authorised the execution of an innocent member of the public, when the truth is it's probably just some Islamic twat with a grudge. They do this every year don't they?

Don't forget people were murdered by Islamic types only a few years ago, killed by vehicles, stabbings etc, they were wearing suicide vests too.

Lots of people pretending they'd just 'Oi you're bloody nicked sonny Jim' and then frog march them off by their ear for a night in the drunk tank.

Or is it just easier to pretend there's some conspiracy and our police force just want to shoot people for no reason?

I don't think anyone's 'defending' a knife attacker, they're not saying 'cuh, you can't do anything these days, can't even run around stabbing people without getting arrested, what's wrong with just running around stabbing? Good on the stabber, I say'

It just looks bad when the guy is clearly not in the actual process of running around stabbing, he's on the ground, people holding him down, and they still shoot him. Granted we don't know the exact circumstances, but it for a country that doesn't have the death penalty it doesn't seem right for the police to summarily execute someone who has basically been apprehended.

If he was running at the police, waving his knife around, then I could understand it.

BlodwynPig

Gary Rhodes tribute act wrong time, wrong place