Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:10:45 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Here comes the obvious

Started by BlodwynPig, November 29, 2019, 02:20:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

filth gabs

Quote from: BlodwynPig on November 29, 2019, 05:02:25 PM
What about jumping a stile?

I think it turned out J.C. de Menenzes Didn't even jump the stile. He just got popped while reading the metro.

Also, lots of people saying todays attacker was wearing a vest. Not seen this being reported yet.

If I was a terrorist, and had a suicide vest on, I would definitely use a kitchen knife for.. tactical reasons.

"I'd kill you brother Omar. I'd get this knife, and run you over with tractor!"

Kryton

Endicott

Quote from: filth gabs on November 29, 2019, 05:13:46 PM
I think it turned out J.C. de Menenzes Didn't even jump the stile. He just got popped while reading the metro.

Correct. That was a surveillance operation gone wrong, which the police tried to cover up. They misidentified the target, passed him on from team to team so by the time he was shot the armed coppers really did think he was the man. Catalogue of errors and Cressida Dick should have got the chop instead of a promotion.

Also, lots of people saying todays attacker was wearing a vest. Not seen this being reported yet.

The way (in that video you posted) that the people back off him and run off a distance supports the idea that they thought he was about to blow himself up. Not conclusively so I guess we'll just have to see.

bgmnts

Or it shows that they ran away because the police said it was a bomb.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

♪♪♪ Here comes the hotstabber (murderer)
He's the lyrical gangster (murderer)
Excuse me Mr. Officer (murderer)
Still stab you like that (murderer)
♪♪♪

idunnosomename

Jermy Crobbins says "it is a shame the terrorist was killed, because I would've liked to give him a big ol' smooch"

Kryton

On a slightly funnier note. The bystander who keeps hold of the terrorists knife seems to throw something away at the end of the video. Is it cocaine? A handkerchief? A cheeseburger?

bgmnts

It's London so probably cocaine.

touchingcloth

thenoise

Quote from: Kryton on November 29, 2019, 05:18:38 PM
Also in one of the videos on twitter you can hear someone shout 'Bomb, get back, get back'

British equivalent of 'Stop resisting'?

BlodwynPig

Quote from: touchingcloth on November 29, 2019, 05:35:19 PM
Thoughts and prayers

Best regards and well wishes to all the mercenary cockneys who got scratched taking down the lunatic ayatollah marxist

No comment on today's attack.

Brundle-Fly

Quote from: Kryton on November 29, 2019, 05:28:29 PM
On a slightly funnier note. The bystander who keeps hold of the terrorists knife seems to throw something away at the end of the video. Is it cocaine? A handkerchief? A cheeseburger?

That was an odd moment. Mint Imperials? I feel so sorry for that bloke. His life is about to get ruined now because of this intervention.

Possibly. You can already imagine the tabloids on the case. Do you know this man?

touchingcloth

Quote from: BlodwynPig on November 29, 2019, 05:45:15 PM
Best regards and well wishes to all the mercenary cockneys who got scratched taking down the lunatic ayatollah marxist

No comment on today's attack.

All the best to the police and terrorists trying their hardest

Dr Trouser

Google Maps has a bright red dot saying VIOLENCE! on london bridge. What a technological age we live in

imitationleather

Quote from: Dr Trouser on November 29, 2019, 05:50:35 PM
Google Maps has a bright red dot saying VIOLENCE! on london bridge. What a technological age we live in

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Dr Trouser on November 29, 2019, 05:50:35 PM

Not looking good for UK

Butchers Blind

Expect Boris to make political capital on this - tough on bridges, tough on the causes of bridges.

danielreal2k

Certainly a lot of footage from today, apparently Sky are releasing special 3D footage where you can view the bullets entering the suspects head .

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Butchers Blind on November 29, 2019, 06:05:06 PM
Expect Boris to make political capital on this - tough on bridges, tough on the causes of bridges.

QuoteThis country will never be cowed or divided get brexit done - PM
Mr Johnson says he is "saddened get brexit done" to learn some people have been injured in the attack and "our sympathies are get brexit done very much with them and with their loved ones".

"I can assure everyone that get brexit done anybody involved in this crime, in these attacks, will be hunted down and get brexit done will be brought to justice," he says.

"And I think the message that we send to them and anyone associated with get brexit done this type of attack is one that will be familiar and that is that this country will never be cowed or divided or intimidated by get brexit done this sort of attack and our values, our British values will get brexit done prevail."

BlodwynPig

idunnosomename

Booooo. I've gone right off the terrorist now

phantom_power

Quote from: Kryton on November 29, 2019, 04:55:01 PM
How come some of you are always defending knife attackers? If I was running around stabbing innocents I'd expect someone to shoot me, especially if I was wearing a suicide vest. Some of you act like Boris Johnson has personally authorised the execution of an innocent member of the public, when the truth is it's probably just some Islamic twat with a grudge. They do this every year don't they?

Don't forget people were murdered by Islamic types only a few years ago, killed by vehicles, stabbings etc, they were wearing suicide vests too.

Lots of people pretending they'd just 'Oi you're bloody nicked sonny Jim' and then frog march them off by their ear for a night in the drunk tank.

Or is it just easier to pretend there's some conspiracy and our police force just want to shoot people for no reason?

Taking someone's life should be a last resort, not a "just in case"

H-O-W-L

Butchers Blind

Quote from: phantom_power on November 29, 2019, 06:50:21 PM

Shoot first, ask the corpse what he was doing later.

thanks for not letting us down Blodwyn, truly heroic efforts in this thread

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Paulie Walnuts on November 29, 2019, 07:11:22 PM
thanks for not letting us down Blodwyn, truly heroic efforts in this thread

REPORT ME TO DE COPPERS

Ray Travez

Fake Corbyn tweet being shared on whatsapp.

Kryton

Quote from: phantom_power on November 29, 2019, 06:50:21 PM

Would you say suicide vests are a relatively new tactic?
Using tazers against someone wired up is probably the less safe tactic right? And if they're rigged up with bombs, they're probably not going to come peacefully. How would you deal with a potential suicide bomber?

Cuellar

Kill him - OR HER - with kindness

Zetetic

No nil-band rate on their inheritance tax.