Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 12:11:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Here comes the obvious

Started by BlodwynPig, November 29, 2019, 02:20:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cardenio I

Not being funny but what are these tits doing holding down the guy in the explosive waistcoat? You're on a bridge, tip him in the drink you feckless gorms.

Little wonder these Islamic types get away with so much carnage with only these layabout millennials around to take them down. When I was their age if we saw an irate Fenian we had him thrashing about in the nearest reservoir before you could say "no surrender"!

touchingcloth

This was so close to being me. I was on London Bridge a few months back, or possibly Battersea Bridge. The one in Bristol.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: touchingcloth on November 29, 2019, 07:48:38 PM
This was so close to being me. I was on London Bridge a few months back, or possibly Battersea Bridge. The one in Bristol.

This was done last time

Kryton

He's on the run, so maybe you can send Blodders over to get him to peacefully hand himself in?

shiftwork2

On the plus side, he did get the widescreen telly he had his eye on.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Kryton on November 29, 2019, 08:10:12 PM
He's on the run, so maybe you can send Blodders over to get him to peacefully hand himself in?

Why would i do that. Let the Dutch coppers bring him to justice

Butchers Blind

shiftwork2

So were cats known for copying?  Seems a bit harsh on cats.

Konki

I've just shot both my cats. I'm not taking any chances.

idunnosomename

apparently he'd already been convicted of terrorism and was released a year ago wearing an electronic tag that he wore to the attack today?

well done Theresa?!?! And Amber????!!

AMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh wait maybe it was Javid. whoever. it was the Tories' fault

We should form our own gang: The Cabbers Stabbers

idunnosomename

also it started at Fishmongers' Hall in the City where there was a Cambridge conference with some ex-cons and the terrorist started up. Someone fought him with a narwhal tusk.

Head Gardener

I'm moving to Dundee next year and reading through the local Courier recently it all seems a bit stabby up there too at the mo,
but never enough to take over the whole of the Kermode & Mayo film show on 5live

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Quote from: Satchmo Distel on November 29, 2019, 10:20:42 PM
We should form our own gang: The Cabbers Stabbers

I could get my Mum to knit us some patches to go on the back of our leather jackets.

idunnosomename

And the man at the back said "terrorist attack"!
and brandished a narwhal tusk

NARWHAL TUSK

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/man-grabbed-5ft-narwhal-tusk-20992979

Ferris

Seems a bit rum, but then again if you run about with a knife and faux suicide vest and murder innocent people you run out of sympathy fairly quickly with me. The jury is (literally) out on whether that was an extra-judicial execution but I doubt anyone will be prosecuted.

idunnosomename

it's pretty incredible: an armed officer jumps over the concrete barrier (from the vehicle attack two years ago), shouts at the civilians to get off the suspect, the last one is pulled off, then he immediately shoots him in the head

I know the Priti Patrol will love it but it's not good for finding out who is his daddy and what does he do, is it?

Ferris

Completely agree. Like I say, it seems a bit off for coppers to be running around and shooting people without any immediate need, but I also doubt anyone will be prosecuted. More likely to get a medal of bravery in my opinion.

Urinal Cake

If only people had a gun somebody could've stopped this earlier.

JesusAndYourBush

Quote from: Kryton on November 29, 2019, 05:28:29 PM
On a slightly funnier note. The bystander who keeps hold of the terrorists knife seems to throw something away at the end of the video. Is it cocaine? A handkerchief? A cheeseburger?

A few hours ago I watched the video several times and couldn't see any bag being thrown, but it's very clear in this footage shot from a different angle.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8GWnwQAtn0

Now I know what to look for I still can't see it in the first video, although earlier in the video when he's nearer the 'terrorist' he has the bag and appears to put it in his pocket.  Maybe he nicked a bag of coke from the terrorist then had 2nd thoughts?

Quote from: Head Gardener on November 29, 2019, 10:48:46 PM
I'm moving to Dundee next year and reading through the local Courier recently it all seems a bit stabby up there too at the mo

You make it sound exciting. The truth is that it's a boring, grey place where nothing of interest happens. There's nothing to do, nothing to see.

But I'm glad to hear you are coming around. Maybe I will bump into you with my English-stabber. (That's what we call a knife in Dundee.)

Kryton

https://www.insider.com/man-reportedly-used-narwhal-tusk-to-restrain-london-terror-suspect-2019-11

QuoteA man used a 5 foot narwhal tusk to confront the London Bridge terror suspect, according to an eyewitness in Fishmongers' Hall, a building at the north side of the bridge where the attack allegedly began.

Quote"A guy who was with us at Fishmongers Hall took a 5' narwhale [sic] tusk from the wall and went out to confront the attacker."

In a video of the attack a man can be seen wielding a large white pole, which according to Coop is a narwhal tusk. Narwhals are whales that live in the arctic waters around Canada, Norway, Russia, and Canada. Their tusks are actually an enlarged tooth that can be up to 10 feet long.

Urinal Cake

Half of these heroes are from Peaky Blinders.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Lordy, look at the eyebrows on the twunty little fuck:

BlodwynPig

Quote from: JesusAndYourBush on November 30, 2019, 01:41:52 AM
A few hours ago I watched the video several times and couldn't see any bag being thrown, but it's very clear in this footage shot from a different angle.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8GWnwQAtn0

Now I know what to look for I still can't see it in the first video, although earlier in the video when he's nearer the 'terrorist' he has the bag and appears to put it in his pocket.  Maybe he nicked a bag of coke from the terrorist then had 2nd thoughts?

Probably just a rag he used to wipe the blood off the knife

Glyn

Quote from: BlodwynPig on November 30, 2019, 10:15:18 AM
Probably just a rag he used to wipe the blood off the knife
That or the bandage the guy had used to tie the knife to his arms I would guess.

All good fun for internet slueths to 'I reckon' about for years though instead of the questions as to how the guy got released and if he was being adequately monitored.

steve98

Quote from: Elderly Sumo Prophecy on November 30, 2019, 04:07:00 AM
Lordy, look at the eyebrows on the twunty little fuck:

He'd look so much better with the 5ft narwhal tusk bifurcating them.

garbed_attic

@TimHewage
One was a polish worker, another of the group that tackled him was a convicted murderer on day release. Doesn't hold to image certain political parties and news orgs would have us hold onto in these divisive times. Heroic, selfless deeds one and all that prevented more bloodshed

Neomod

Quote from: gout_pony on November 30, 2019, 12:13:47 PM
@TimHewage
One was a polish worker, another of the group that tackled him was a convicted murderer on day release. Doesn't hold to image certain political parties and news orgs would have us hold onto in these divisive times. Heroic, selfless deeds one and all that prevented more bloodshed

Apparently one was heard to say "Where's your fuckin' tool?"