Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 07:36:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Michael Jackson - The Musical

Started by Head Gardener, November 29, 2019, 05:59:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Head Gardener

coming in January 2020 in LA - Johnny Depp is producing Michael Jackson the musical as told by his glove

Cuellar

Is this separate to and distinct from the Reeves and Mortimer thing?

Head Gardener

no, this is totally "a fresh, revisionist look at the strange forces that shaped Jackson and the scandals that bedevilled him"

Gulftastic

Jim Bob

It's worth noting that this is approved by Michael Jackson's estate, which means it'll be as whitewashed as the man himself.  Ignore the paedophilia.  Look at the glove.  Coo.  Ain't it shiny and conveniently distracting?  Stare into the hypnotic glares of the sequinned glove.  Ooohhhh, aaahhhh.

Still, dude knew how to sing a tune, I suppose.  Annie, are you okay?  So, Annie, are you okay?  Are you okay, Annie?  If a dozen kids got fiddled in the name of coming up with lyrics like that, then damn it, it was worth it!

Chriddof

If you really want a "fresh, revisionist look at the strange forces that shaped Jackson and the scandals that bedevilled him", you'd do much better by reading "The Resistible Demise of Michael Jackson" from Zero Books.

Ballad of Ballard Berkley

What the fuck is Johnny Depp playing at?

Dex Sawash

jobotic

Golden E. Pump

Shouldn't this be in the 'Gloves That Look Like David Cameron' thread?

Dex Sawash

Quote from: Golden E. Pump on December 07, 2019, 04:38:58 PM
Shouldn't this be in the 'Gloves That Look Like David Cameron' thread?

laughed