Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:54:40 AM

Login with username, password and session length

General Erection Thread Two: Let's Get Johnson Out (Of Number 10)

Started by Fambo Number Mive, November 29, 2019, 08:43:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which one did you pick

Labour
121 (75.6%)
Dirty cheating, lying fascist Tory Shitcunts
11 (6.9%)
Green
3 (1.9%)
SNP
13 (8.1%)
Plaid
3 (1.9%)
Tinge / Lib Dem
2 (1.3%)
Brexit / Other
5 (3.1%)
Couldn't be arsed voting because I am a maverick!  Smash the state!!!!!  Me not showing up at a polling station always tells 'em who's boss!!!!!
1 (0.6%)
VOTE MOAT
1 (0.6%)
BEARS
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 160

Fambo Number Mive

BlodwynPig

king_tubby

BlodwynPig

Replies From View

Fambo Number Mive

Quote...Sir David Attenborough says it is "shameful" of the Prime Minister not to attend last night's climate change debate.

"I don't know what else he had to do, but it would have to be very, very important to dodge this one."...

https://twitter.com/Channel4News/status/1200477059350446080

chveik

kitsofan34

God almighty Nick Robinson's hosting the Corbyn/Johnson debate next Friday.

Replies From View

kitsofan34

Well that question about mistruths he asked Long-Bailey tonight was fucking ludicrous.

Head of the young conservatives at Uni wasn't he?

He does at least hide it better than Kuennsberg, although I'm sure he'd be up for doing his bit to damage a leftwing Labour leader.

Leo2112

Agree with these.  There's still a lot of social media buzzing about Gove's antics at the debate the other day, which is just what the tories want.

pancreas

disinclined to believe that we should only be sharing Labour's policies. Tell the cunts that they have a choice between Tory managed job-wipeout Brexit, or a second ref and the NHS. That's the decision.

Yes, push the agenda is what they are saying. Don't allow yourself to be suddenly spending all your time debating and defending spurious claims of anti semitism or terrorism or whatever the Tory media fart out at you that morning.

greencalx

Interesting comments from right-wing journos on the twatter re Johnson having questions to answer about the London Bridge incident.

Naively I would have thought this would play into Tory hands. The decision to release the attacker on licence was made by Tory and media favourite Justice Leveson; and Tories presumably think the whole idea of early release is ridiculous, and can point their fingers at that. Given the narrative around Corbyn, they won't have a hard job of convincing a credulous media and public that Corbyn would probably have invited the perpetrator round to tea rather than sending them down in the first place. So it's odd that the kneejerk response is that the PM is responsible.

Meanwhile, BBC made a huge effort to emphasise the speed of the police response, I suspect partly in anticipation of Labour returning to a police cuts angle. Actually the issue is much broader - the whole justice system has been cut, courts are running on a shoestring, prisons are overcrowded and the probation service has been privatised with an inevitable increase in officers' workloads and a corresponding reduction in their ability to supervise offenders. However these broader issues are harder to communicate and get support for.

(I meant to say that I find it a bit grubby to exploit events like this for campaigning purposes, but since that's inevitably going to happen one may as well comment on it).

Buelligan

Just wondering if people without penises and people whose penises are asleep are also included in this thread's entreaty to remove the Johnson.  I know, I already complained about the erection in the last recocking thread.  But you keep pushing it in my face.  Take it away.  Please

I may be forced to bite.

jobotic

Quote from: Bobloblawslawbomb on November 30, 2019, 12:44:35 AM
https://twitter.com/respectisvital/status/1200572209464532992?s=21

Look at the state of this cunt

No 9ne who stands for the racist Labour Party should be in politics eh Matt? Perhaps you could make it illegal when you get your massive majority and control the courts.

I mean not you, obviously, you're useless.

Buelligan

Yes, very good.  You know that charming man, Robert Rowland, is a hedge fund manager who works for Crispin Odey.  You remember him, don't you?

Quote from: The Daily MAIL - I won't link itA hedge fund tycoon made more than £220 million for himself and his investors yesterday after betting on Brexit.

As many in the City nursed heavy losses, staunch Leave supporter Crispin Odey declared: 'I think I may be the winner.'

He is one of a handful of hedge fund bosses to have hit the jackpot after taking big 'short' positions on company stocks and sterling, betting on their value falling in the aftermath of a vote to Leave.

And Rowland has the nerve to ask for empirical proof that a Brexit cliff-edge exists.

Odeyous

kalowski

Quote from: Johnny Yesno on November 30, 2019, 08:53:35 AM
Haha! This isn't really on topic but CHECK OUT THIS DUNCE too:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxeKSAryCeA
How I'd love to use, "I was and remain a Professor of Economics" like that, adding a little, "you twat" at the end.

Dr Rock

Quote from: Buelligan on November 30, 2019, 08:29:44 AM
Just wondering if people without penises and people whose penises are asleep are also included in this thread's entreaty to remove the Johnson.  I know, I already complained about the erection in the last recocking thread.  But you keep pushing it in my face.  Take it away.  Please

I may be forced to bite.

Nipples can be erect too.