Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 04:53:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length

General Erection Thread Two: Let's Get Johnson Out (Of Number 10)

Started by Fambo Number Mive, November 29, 2019, 08:43:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which one did you pick

Labour
121 (75.6%)
Dirty cheating, lying fascist Tory Shitcunts
11 (6.9%)
Green
3 (1.9%)
SNP
13 (8.1%)
Plaid
3 (1.9%)
Tinge / Lib Dem
2 (1.3%)
Brexit / Other
5 (3.1%)
Couldn't be arsed voting because I am a maverick!  Smash the state!!!!!  Me not showing up at a polling station always tells 'em who's boss!!!!!
1 (0.6%)
VOTE MOAT
1 (0.6%)
BEARS
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 160

NoSleep

Quote from: greencalx on December 02, 2019, 07:49:19 PM
Not entirely sure London Bridge is entirely in the Tories' favour: the relatives have complained about BJ politicising it. I'm sure he will be asked, repeatedly, to apologise when he next faces an interrogator.

The man who died's father wrote this:

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2019/dec/02/jack-merritt-london-bridge-attack-dave-merritt

Dr Rock

They cut police numbers. A similar thing happened last election. They didn't think they needed more police after that. They've left us all less safe, that's how people should process the terrorist incident.

Paul Calf

SteK

Trump arrives tonight I believe. Rumoured to have suffered a heart attack last week, hope it doesn't cause him not to fuk Boris over with his lack of brain....

idunnosomename

to be fair on the BBC they have been pushing the "Jack's father says he would be appalled at this shit".

But then this morning on Today there was no challenge to the Justice sec citing the PM's 16 tweets on the legal situation being completely plagiarised from the Secret Barrister's blog

But then the labour shadow transport secretary was really not very good so there

Leo2112

Christ this focus group thing that was just on Channel 4 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ry9SMUurM_k

Was like a free political broadcast for the Tories.

NoSleep

New folder

Quote from: Leo2112 on December 02, 2019, 08:46:58 PM
Christ this focus group thing that was just on Channel 4 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ry9SMUurM_k

as if these moronic cunts voted labour in 2017 haha "blair was a trustworthy lad, but i don't trust that crbobin fella" come on mate, all of them sound like fucking avid sun and mail readers

greencalx

Yeah, the reason vox popses are infuriating is that there's only news values if someone says something you're not expecting.

NoSleep

That was just several idiots in a room together not being challenged by somebody who used to work for Theresa May. I wonder how long they took to assemble them (I doubt that they were a random group)?

Dr Rock

Quote from: New folder on December 02, 2019, 08:58:01 PM
as if these moronic cunts voted labour in 2017 haha "blair was a trustworthy lad, but i don't trust that crbobin fella" come on mate, all of them sound like fucking avid sun and mail readers

Yeah. They reckon they voted for Corbyn two years ago, but they'd never vote for that Corbyn fella. And they all talked total shite.

Dr Rock

Quote from: NoSleep on December 02, 2019, 09:00:34 PM
That was just several idiots in a room together not being challenged by somebody who used to work for Theresa May. I wonder how long they took to assemble them (I doubt that they were a random group)?

They seemed like the bunch a hypnotist would select as the most suggestible out of a large crowd.

kalowski

Quote from: greencalx on December 02, 2019, 08:58:42 PM
Yeah, the reason vox popses are infuriating is that there's only news values if someone says something you're not expecting.

Replies From View

Quote from: greencalx on December 02, 2019, 07:08:50 PM
I take it that there's not going to be a Neil vs Johnson showdown now.

The BBC surely have to be held to account for this?

Quote from: Leo2112 on December 02, 2019, 08:46:58 PM

Was like a free political broadcast for the Tories.

In a sane world, seeing what a bunch of absolute puddle-drinkers these people were should put people off voting Tory.

One of them reckoned that Brexit was being held up because the billionaires don't want it to happen, because it was going to be good for the ordinary folk and bad for rich cunts.  For fuck's sake.

garbed_attic

Quote from: Clatty McCutcheon on December 03, 2019, 12:24:23 AM
In a sane world, seeing what a bunch of absolute puddle-drinkers these people were should put people off voting Tory.

One of them reckoned that Brexit was being held up because the billionaires don't want it to happen, because it was going to be good for the ordinary folk and bad for rich cunts.  For fuck's sake.

That's not the focus group one of us was on was it???

Leo2112

Quote from: Replies From View on December 01, 2019, 05:14:00 PM
Quote from: Leo2112 on December 01, 2019, 01:41:05 AM
It's happening, the Momentum ground game is working.  Send them some money here if you can, there's no time to lose -

https://momentum.nationbuilder.com/50k_in_48_hours

Done, sent them £20.  Thanks for sharing the link.

Good job, and cheers to the rest who are donating too.

phantom_power

Quote from: New folder on December 02, 2019, 07:27:58 PM
It's a shame that he's campaigning for Berger and Umunna in the constituencies where Labour did much better than the Lib Dems in 2017, but I assume he just believes the fake pissdiamond polls and supports any candidate as long as they are remain.

It seems to be more about getting the Tories out than Brexit but I don't know how he chooses which battles to pick

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Blinder Data

That Channel 4 clip is like Daily Mail bingo but I worry there are enough people out there who think like that, added with people who don't hate Corbyn but don't like him, to swing it for the Tories.

Stuff like this from the Politico Playbook gives me the shivers...

QuoteAway from Donald Trump and NATO, what's really concerning Labour officials are reports of mass voter defections across the north and Midlands. Senior sources in both Tory and Labour camps told Playbook last night they have seen strong internal evidence suggesting the Tories are doing far better than expected in many traditional Labour-held areas, and may even be ahead in seats previously thought unwinnable. The sort of reception many Labour candidates are receiving on the doorstep from traditional supporters was laid bare on Channel 4 News last night by focus groups of 2017 Labour voters in the West Midlands, almost all of whom said they would vote Tory this time.

Dr Rock

Paul Calf

Quote from: Blinder Data on December 03, 2019, 10:02:42 AM
That Channel 4 clip is like Daily Mail bingo but I worry there are enough people out there who think like that, added with people who don't hate Corbyn but don't like him, to swing it for the Tories.

Further down...

QuoteLast night social media analytics firm Graphika published a bombshell report suggesting the way the document was leaked online bears a striking resemblance to ... wait for it ... Russian disinformation campaigns. Gulp. "The unredacted U.K.-U.S. trade documents that leaked in the lead-up to Britain's general election were amplified online in a way that closely resembles the known Russian information operation 'Secondary Infektion,'" the report concludes. "The similarities to Secondary Infektion are not enough to provide conclusive attribution...

Yeah, right. Fuck off then.

BlodwynPig

YEH FUCK OFF. WHOEVER TYPED THAT IS THE MOST DANGEROUS THREAT TO THE UK OVER THE LAST 30 YEARS.

Blumf

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/tory-general-election-advert-ban-google-fake-news-manifesto-labour-a9223846.html
QuoteGoogle has banned eight different adverts paid for by the Conservatives over the last month because they broke its rules, The Independent can reveal.

The move by the search giant comes amid mounting concerns about the Tories' use of disinformation and fake news as campaigning tools at the general election.

Transparency data released by the search giant this week shows that the adverts "violated Google's advertising policies" and had been removed.

Six of the banned adverts were put up by the Tories on the day of the Labour manifesto launch – when the Conservative Party set up a fake website called labourmanifesto.co.uk purporting to contain the opposition's policies.

During that incident, the Tories paid Google to push its fake version of the Labour manifesto to the top of search results for those searching for the deal document.

Buelligan

Quote from: greencalx on December 02, 2019, 07:08:50 PM
Things have gone a bit quiet.

I take it that there's not going to be a Neil vs Johnson showdown now. Probably doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things, but it would be nice to see BJ get rinsed a couple more times in the election.

Well we'll just have to hold ourselves ready for the end of the count, not long to go now.  I'm looking forward to something that's a cross between Remembrance Sunday at the Royal Albert Hall and the prom scene in Carrie for him, I'm just watching.

Keep knocking those doors to subscribe.

Blinder Data

Quote from: Paul Calf on December 03, 2019, 10:59:34 AM
Further down...

Yeah, right. Fuck off then.

I don't think the fact they are swallowing the "Russia caused NHS leaks" line means one should automatically discount the other stuff, especially if it comes from senior Labour sources (and it doesn't read like disaffected MPs, as they wouldn't have seen internal polling). Anyway obvs hope I'm wrong

Mr_Simnock

Quote from: Blinder Data on December 03, 2019, 10:02:42 AM

That politico playbook quote is a load of balony, 'sources tell us' dear god what a joke, almost a complete fabrication to help push a narative.

kitsofan34

Trump seems like he's on his best behaviour so far, annoyingly. More demented ramblings please.